I can fix that 8 track and test it on my 8 track player in the garage. Manufacturer Part Number. AU $7.55. Designed and engineered in the USA, the Autolite Iridium XP spark plugs feature an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and patented platinum sidewire technology to provide better overall durability and a more focused ignition for enhanced ignitability and performance. Autolite makes plugs for American, Japanese, European and Korean cars as well as plugs for Lawn & Garden and Power Sports. Autolite XP3923 XP Iridium Spark Plug. Then you must also remember the twang from the reverb every time you hit a big sharp bump in the road. Get yours online today and pick up in store. Autolite 4162 Spark Plug Iridium Resistor 46-2047 2103-0069 4162 46-2047. 265 replacement spark plugs for Autolite 3923. Order by 12pm PST M-F for same day shipping. AUTOLITE 3923. Product Identifiers. Step up to Autolite. Spark Plug-Iridium Powersports Autolite XS3923. One person found this helpful. Resistor: Since 1936, Autolite has been a trusted leader and innovator in spark plug technology. You can count on Autolite copper plugs for performance and value, backed by decades of experience and passion. So, I can read, and some of the stuff I read is rather questionable. Free postage. 20% off orders over $120* + Free Ground Shipping** Online Ship-To-Home Items Only. Autolite Xtreme Sport(R)spark plugs are engineered to meet Autolite Xtreme Sport(R)spark plugs are engineered to meet or exceed OE designs and withstand the extreme operating temperatures experienced during a powersports engine's combustion. Free shipping . Hi all, 96 1100RT, I see a lot of folks like using Autolite 3923 plugs, but it looks like there are different 3923 versions made by Autolite. Get the best deals on Autolite Ignition Systems for Daewoo Nubira when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. CDN$18.36. In March 2015 I installed 5 new Autolite iridium plugs and immediately noticed misfiring, very rough running, engine light display, etc. AU $12.55 postage. Check for correct application and spec/measurements. CDN$34.91. (24V) SOHC J35A8 V-Tec *XP5224 APP5224 AP5224 5224 .044 RSX, Sport Coupe 4-2.0L F/inj. (16V) DOHC K20Z1 HO V-Tec *XP5224 APP5224 AP5224 5224 .044 TL V6-3.2L F/inj. Autolite® Iridium XP Spark Plugs. 1-year accident protection plan from SquareTrade - $5.99 1-year accident protection plan from SquareTrade - $5.99 Opens an information Overlay. AU $9.44 postage . Whether it's the top of the line Iridium XP Enhanced Alloy Technology(TM) spark plug, the Double Platinum Finewire with platinum-to-platinum firing or any of the other great products in our line, we will keep your car running at optimum levels. I originally switched from the OEM plugs to Bosch+4 4418 and after doing a few plug checks they seemed to run a tad hot, so I went down one on the heat range chart to the 4417 which in my R1100RT looked really nice on inspection. Petrol . IHMSAKIWI Been here awhile. Autolite XP3923 - Alternative spark plugs . Autolite has over 100 years of engineering experience and has sold over 11 billion plugs. And I remember those old round radio/players too, thought they were pretty cool back then. Show more Show less. copyright © 2020 BMWSportTouring Autolite makes plugs for American, Japanese, European and Korean cars as well as plugs for Lawn & Garden and Power Sports. NOTE: Cross references are provided as a guide only. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. XP™ Iridium Spark Plug (XP3923) by Autolite®. 3/1 BigImages. You have selected three products. Heard that song many times a day, every day, for over a year. Autolite Iridium Zündkerze XP103 LPG geeignet Cadillac Eagle Ford E150 E250 E350 E450 E550 Excursion Explorer F150 F250 F450 F550 GT. Description. (24V) SOHC J32A3 V-Tec *XP5224 APP5224 AP5224 5224 .044 *NOTE: O.E. Autolite has over 100 years of engineering experience and has sold over 11 billion plugs. $6.87 Open Proceed. Our best spark plug! Get yours online today and pick up in store. We use cookies to personalise ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Shop for Autolite XP Iridium Spark Plug AI3923 with confidence at AutoZone.com. item 3 4-Pack Autolite - 3923 - Resistor Spark Plug - 4-Pack Autolite - 3923 - Resistor Spark Plug. Designed and engineered in the USA, the Autolite Iridium XP spark plugs feature an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm fine wire design and patented platinum side wire technology to provide better overall durability and a more focused ignition for enhanced ignitability and performance. Funny that in a gadda da vida gets mentioned, I just bought that album used a couple weeks ago. Whether it's the top of the line Iridium XP Enhanced Alloy Technology(TM) spark plug, the Double Platinum Finewire with platinum-to-platinum firing or any of the other great products in our line, we will keep your car running at optimum levels. Iron butterfly--  in a gadda da vida -- what a sound through a reverb, not sure it could be called music but is was something different, not sure what!. Get the best deals on Autolite Parts for Audi Q3 when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Whether it's the top of the line Iridium XP Enhanced Alloy Technology(TM) spark plug, the Double Platinum Finewire with platinum-to-platinum firing or any of the other great products in our line, we will keep your car running at optimum levels. Designed and engineered in the USA, the Autolite Iridium XP spark plugs feature an iridium-enhanced 0.6mm finewire design and patented platinum sidewire technology to provide better overall durability and a more focused ignition for enhanced ignitability and performance. Autolite. By Lincoln_Faller, May 10, 2016 in Oilheads. Powered by Invision Community. Spark Plug Cross Ref. 2399, 8252 8308 8308AP5503 8308APP5503 XP5503 ... THREAD IRIDIum XP SIZE & HEX HEAT STANDARD STANDARD POWER TIP POWER TIP PlATINum DOuBlE ENHANCED AllOy PREmIum SHIElDED SuRFACE REACH RANGE (NON-RESISTOR) (RESISTOR) (NON-RESISTOR) (RESISTOR) PlATINum TECHNOlOGy ™ SmAll … Autolite XP3923 XP Iridium Spark Plug SKU #XP3923. Compare Autolite Spark Plug - Iridium , XP5325 SPO3116643. Autolite 4162 Spark Plug Iridium Resistor 46-2047 2103-0069 4162 46-2047. AU $12.55 postage. Item has been discontinued. Resistor: Since 1936, Autolite has been a trusted leader and innovator in spark plug technology. Free shipping . Autolite - XS5224 - Xtreme Sport Iridium Spark Plug, XS5224~ AU $16.79. It was pretty cheap. 7,95 € * auf Lager, sofort lieferbar Vergleichen. Autolite 3923 - Alternative spark plugs. Autolite 3923. We use cookies to personalise ads and to analyse our traffic. item 1 AUTOLITE SPARK PLUG FOR NKB HEADS 14MM .750 REACH # AUTOLITE 3923" - AUTOLITE SPARK PLUG FOR NKB HEADS 14MM .750 REACH # AUTOLITE 3923" £3.94 + £14.76 postage. Years ago there was a lot of back and forth on which plugs in the R1100x motor reduced surging. Home>Product>Starter System>Ignition System>Spark Plug >AUTOLITE XP3923 Spark Plug. Delivered to you. With Resistor. Compare Compare Now Solid Terminal; Standard Packaging; 10 in stock. If I can find it I think I still have an 8 track tape adapter that takes a cassette tape inside it. : ATL-3923. : ATL-103. With Resistor. Autolite Autolite Spark Plug - Double Platinum , APP5325 $27.49 ^ ★★★★★ ★★★★★ (0) Check my fit Add To Cart. £10.81 + £12.16 postage. Thanks, Dave. Using a cross reference website, it showed the Autolite heat range match for the 4417s would be Autolite 3924 which is hotter than the 3923s? Price: US $15.54 . ITEM #AUTXP3923. I have had switched over to platinum Bosch 4417 platinum +4 which have really worked well. 8 track talk is really bringing me back in time. Repairman said Volvos are sensitive and that NGK or Bosch were the cure. I never went the 8 track route, but probably lost a few cassettes out of the window of my Beetle (73 Super Beetle actually). Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Product Key Features. If I never hear that tune again, I'd be OK with it. Number of Items: 1. $30.68. Now we're back on topic. kaufen Autolite 36 Zündkerze. Due to differences in design and material, plugs produced by various manufacturers do not have exactly the same heat range. D. Will probably switch over to Autolites when it is time to replace my Bosch+4 4417, because it will have better availabilty where the old boy lives these days (learned my lesson about buying spark plugs on Amazon or Ebay. I have had switched over to platinum Bosch 4417 platinum +4 which have really worked well. Saturated, if you know what I mean. About this product. It was fabricated from novel materials with the help of up-to-date … Read more. Traditional nickel electrodes. Now with a lifetime limited warranty. 2,95 € * auf Lager, sofort lieferbar Vergleichen. Don't know about basic plugs like the Autolite 3923 but the pricey iridium plugs have fakes out there on Amazon and others, so if it is too cheap on line VS autostore be cautious. AutoliteSparkPlugs.com is part of the SparkPlugs.com family, an authorized Autolite dealer. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. Ha! Compare products. Find great deals on eBay for autolite 3923 and autolite 3924. Total cost - $89 and some change. Dang DR....I didn't know anyone knew what reverb was. AU $7.55. (16V) DOHC K20A3 V-Tec 4-2.0L F/inj. I have also read about the dreaded "tailpipe explosion" that occurs with these bikes. AUTOMOTIVE. I seriously doubt that you would have any issues with the cheap Autolite 3923 or  3922 plugs on E-Bay as there is just not enough profit in a counterfeit $3.00 spark plug to make it worth the hassle. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. There are 265 replacement spark plugs for Autolite 3923. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Autolite XP3923 Iridium XP Spark Plug, Pack of 4 at Amazon.com. Autolite - XS3923 - Xtreme Sport Iridium Spark Plug, XS3923. Shop with confidence. Buy Autolite 3923 Copper Resistor Spark Plug, Pack of 1: Spark Plugs - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases ... Autolite XP3923-4PK Iridium XP Spark Plug, Pack of 4 4.8 out of 5 stars 93. Autolite Iridium XP utilizes an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire and proprietary platinum sidewire for improved durability* and a more focused ignition for better overall ignitability** providing optimum performance. $34.96. Autolite Iridium XP Spark Plug Autolite XP3923. Artikel-Nr. NGK 7090 BKR5EGP G-Power Spark Plug, Pack of 4 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,809. Register today for access to special offers and exclusive content. Features & Benefits: Guaranteed to deliver quick starts, good fuel economy and smooth acceleration. Be the first to write a review. We use cookies to personalise ads and to analyse our traffic. AU $20.82 postage. Autolite Xtreme Performance Iridium Spark Plugs are technologically advanced, with an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm fine wire design and proprietary platinum side wire technology working to provide better durability and a more focused ignition for better overall ignitability and optimum performance. D. I had the 8-tracks. Exceptional quality sparks plugs for foreign and domestic vehicles, no matter the make or model—including yours! Autolite(R) Iridium XP Enhanced Alloy TechnologyTM Spark Plugs is one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. Jim- maybe Double Live Platinum, I think I owned that KISS album back in 1977! I ran stock dual electrode plugs in my 1150 twin spark bikes as the stick coils can fail quickly if the electrode gap gets too large as it causes internal arcing. Autolite Iridium XP utilizes an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire and proprietary platinum sidewire for improved durability* and a more focused ignition for better overall ignitability** providing optimum performance. Remember stuffing a matchbook under the tape to keep it aligned in the player? One of them flew out from under the sun visor and out the window of my VW bug. Sign up for a new account in our community. Once alcohol containing fuel became the norm then reading spark plugs on a lambda sensor controlled street motorcycle is pretty useless. 888-800-9629; Live Customer Service * Tech Support Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm PST; Create an Account | Log in; Cart 0. Step up to Autolite. … Autolite Iridium XP utilizes an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire and proprietary platinum sidewire for improved durability* and a more focused ignition for better overall ignitability** providing optimum performance. Does anyone have experience running the the cooler Autolite 3922, or the hotter 3924? $14.99. Free shipping . OE Style. I requested NGK Laser Iridium but he said he could not get them from his supplies and instead put in Autolite Iridium plugs. Guaranteed to deliver quick starts, good fuel economy and smooth acceleration, Autolite Copper Core spark plugs are designed to meet or exceed design requirements. ( I always assumed that BMW had a valid reason for using the way more expensive dual electrode plugs in OEM as they could have easily saved a few bucks with a cheaper single electrode plug), On my 1100 bikes I usually ran either stock plugs or the standard Autolite 3923, again ridden pretty darn hard, & they always looked OK as far as condition looked at change. 3923. eBay Product ID (ePID) 1463107401. Autolite Iridium Ultra® Spark Plugs. Autolite has over 100 years of engineering experience and has sold over 11 billion plugs. These spark plugs provide better durability* and a more focused ignition for better overall ignitability** and optimum performance. Parts are just part of what we do. AUTOLITE 3923. You can count on Autolite copper plugs for performance and value, backed by decades of experience and passion. *Compared to 0.8mm finewire, multi-electrode design and standard plugs **Compared to average of other premium brands . See cross reference chart for Autolite 3922 and more than 80.000 other spark plugs. : ATL-36. Want to upgrade the ignition system of your vehicle to get ultimate combustion and maximum horsepower? Pick up today. $13.16 . Back in the day, some people did not know when enough is enough. We use cookies to personalise ads and to analyse our traffic. See cross reference chart for Autolite XP3923 and more than 80.000 other spark plugs. There are 64 replacement spark plugs for Autolite XP3923. Autolite Xtreme Sport(R)spark plugs are engineered to meet Autolite Xtreme Sport(R)spark plugs are engineered to meet or exceed OE designs and withstand the extreme operating temperatures experienced during a powersports engine's combustion. Autolite - XS3923 - Xtreme Sport Iridium Spark Plug, XS3923. $8.63. Brand:AUTOLITE Part Number(s):XP3923 ProductName:Spark … Autolite 3923 Copper Core Spark Plug, Pack of 1 4.4 out of 5 stars 73. Special offers and product promotions. Autolite 3923 Nickel Spark Plug SKU #3923. AUTOLITE SPARK PLUG XS3923/4 IRIDIUM XTREME SPORT XS3923 AUTOLITE Features Engineered to meet or exceed OE designs and withstand the extreme operating temperatures experienced during a powersports engine's combustion Iridium-enhanced 0.6mm finewire design for improved ignitability, faster fuel combustion and a more focused ignition versus standard plugs Up to 26 percent quicker … They were designed with iridium-enhanced 0.6mm finewire design for improved ignitability, faster fuel combustion and a more focused ignition … Große Auswahl und Gratis Lieferung durch Amazon ab 29€. Followers 0. autolite 3923. I also had a very oddball 8 track tape adapter that had an FM radio receiver in it, didn't work very good unless the vehicle was parked (or at least that is what I had my girlfriend believing) . Artikel-Nr. They were designed with iridium-enhanced 0.6mm finewire design for improved ignitability, faster fuel combustion and a more focused ignition … 301 replacement spark plugs for AUTOLITE 3924. You can compare up to three products. Too many fakes out there). I used to run the Autolite 3922  in my single spark 1150 bikes, but I typically ride long distances at very high speeds. item 1 Autolite Platinum Spark Plug (AP3923) 1 - Autolite Platinum Spark Plug (AP3923) AU $20.80. Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next > IHMSAKIWI, Feb 9, 2015 #1. Autolite has over 100 years of engineering experience and has sold over 11 billion plugs. Same with One, 3 dog night,  Stairway to Heaven, Smoke on the Water. Consider upgrading to Autolite platinum, double platinum or iridium XP plugs for improved engine performance. Autolite Iridium Xtreme Performance Spark Plugs - MPN XP3923 - Set of 4 Plugs. Item Information. Inagaddadavida came out, Iron Butterfly. Main Info; Application; Interchange Parts ; Main Info; Application; Interchange Parts; AUTOLITE XP3923. Compare products. Xtreme Sport™ Powersports Iridium Spark Plug by Autolite®. … Use Code: DEC20 . It's easy! Autolite 103 LPG Kupfer Zündkerze Cadillac Delorean DMC Dodge Eagle Ford F150 F250 F350 Lincoln Mercury . ITEM #AUTXP3923. Kaufen Sie Autolite XP3923 Iridium XP Spark Plug by Autolite im Auto & Motorrad-Shop auf Amazon.de. When you're passionate about performance, you need a technologically advanced plug. Featuring the ground-breaking design, this product guarantees to deliver quick starts and provide peak performance. (12) 12 product ratings - Autolite Xtreme Sport Iridium Spark Plug XS4164 - 12mm Thread XS4164* AU $16.94. Fuel Type. Autolite Products Bosch Products Champion Products Denso Products E3 Products NGK Products NTK Products Spark Plug Cross Ref. Sure enough, a change to conventional tip NGKs made car run normally. NGK Part Finder. Autolite Xtreme Performance Iridium Spark Plugs are technologically advanced, with an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm fine wire design and proprietary platinum side wire technology working to provide better durability and a more focused ignition for … My buddies riding tail gunner started calling themselves the Beemer Fart Smellers. See cross reference chart for Autolite 3923 and more than 80.000 other spark plugs. Autolite - XS3923 - Xtreme Sport Iridium Spark Plug, XS3923 | eBay Motors, Parts & Accessories, Motorcycle Parts | eBay! The spark plug Cross references are for general reference only. thanks in … CDN$8.68. Autolite Iridium XP utilizes an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire and proprietary platinum sidewire for improved durability* and a more focused ignition for better overall ignitability** providing optimum performance. My question is whether I should go to my local Honda dealer in 2 weeks and have them do the service #4 and put the NGK in while checking/adjusting the valves and inspecting the water pump? About this product. AUTOLITE XP3923 Spark Plug, You Can Buy High Quality AUTOLITE XP3923 Spark Plug from yoyoparts.com. When looking for a spark plug replacement to optimize the performance for the most technologically advanced engines, you need the most technologically advanced spark plug. I read somewhere that my expensive NGK Iridium plugs weren't worth the money. More items related to this product. As far as spark plugs go, MSD ignition did research with their multi spark ignition and found the cheap Autolites worked best. About the only issues that I ever saw on the Autolite 3922 or 3923 was early electrode wear & some leakage at the porcelain to base interface. Autolite 3923 Nickel Spark Plug. Autolite makes plugs for American, Japanese, European and Korean cars as well as plugs for Lawn & Garden and Power Sports. Free shipping . 213 replacement spark plugs for AUTOLITE 3922. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Autolite XP3923 Iridium XP Spark Plug, Pack of 1 at Amazon.com. AUTOLITE 3924 - Possible spark plugs for. Autolite - XS5224 - Xtreme Sport Iridium Spark Plug, XS5224~ AU $16.79. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Select another one or two products to compare. my question is , should i stay with the standar 3923 or should i go for platinum or iridium type????? The basic 3923 are the ones most recommend. Autolite Xtreme Performance Iridium Spark Plugs are technologically advanced, with an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary platinum sidewire technology working to provide better durability and a more focused ignition for better overall ignitability and optimum performance. Next. Whether it's the top of the line Iridium XP Enhanced Alloy Technology(TM) spark plug, the Double Platinum Finewire with platinum-to-platinum firing or any of the other great products in our line, we will keep your car running at optimum levels. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. (12) 12 product ratings - Autolite Xtreme Sport Iridium Spark Plug XS4164 - 12mm Thread XS4164* AU $16.94. D. Ah yes, an 8 track & a reverberator, well that is until the 8 track tape goes nuts. Hello Select your address Prime Day Deals Best Sellers New Releases Books Electronics Customer Service Best Sellers New Releases Books Electronics Customer Service Step up to Autolite. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Autolite XP3923 Iridium XP Spark Plug, Pack of 4 at Amazon.com. I think I really got off subject when we started talking about cassettes and 8 tracks! There are 64 replacement spark plugs for Autolite XP3923. Read more. Wählen Sie aus erstklassigen Inhalten zum Thema Autolite Iridium Xp 150 in … I use the regular twin electrode plugs because bmw specs them and I notice no difference with the autolites. Any use of this cross reference is done at the installers risk. Brand. Autolite has over 100 years of engineering experience and has sold over 11 billion plugs. AU $9.44 postage . Autolite makes plugs for American, Japanese, European and Korean cars as well as plugs for Lawn & Garden and Power Sports. Details about Spark Plug-Iridium Powersports Autolite XS3923. We use cookies to personalise ads and to analyse our traffic. XP3923 *APP3923 AP3923 3923 .044 RL V6-3.5L F/inj. When you're passionate about performance, you need a technologically advanced plug. Designed and engineered in the USA, the Autolite Iridium XP spark plugs feature an iridium-enhanced 0.6mm finewire design and patented platinum sidewire technology to provide better overall durability and a more focused ignition for enhanced ignitability and performance. Ignore this topic Recommended Posts. Features & Benefits: Guaranteed to deliver quick starts, good fuel economy and smooth acceleration. My older brother put an 8 track player in a boat. 4pcs 9807B-5617W IZFR6K11 Spark Plugs New Genuine Iridium for Honda. BRAND AUTOLITE . Artikel-Nr. Franky, I never noticed much of a difference, but the platinum +4 sure did last a good long time VS OEM plug. Whatever the technical cause, I have 5 expensive plugs to give away. Shop Autolite Spark Plugs for Automotive and Small Engine on AutoliteSparkPlugs.com - part of the SparkPlugs.com Family, an authorized Autolite dealer. kaufen Autolite 103 LPG Kupfer Zündkerze. With Resistor. Copper Spark Plug (3923) by Autolite®. AU $16.49. Still a great tune, but drags on a little longer than the radio version! 4 X Iridium Spark Plug Toyota Camry RAV4 Scion Lexus 90919-01210 SK20R11 3297. Descripition. Find great deals on eBay for autolite 3923 and autolite 3924. Blasted some Humble Pie on that thing. 6 PCSNEW -- DENSO #4504 PLATINUM T T Spark Plugs -- PK20TT 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,309. Finden Sie perfekte Stock-Fotos zum Thema Autolite Iridium Xp 150 sowie redaktionelle Newsbilder von Getty Images. Shop for Autolite XP Iridium Spark Plug AI3923 with confidence at AutoZone.com. Create An Autolite Account. Zündkerze Autolite 3923. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. Iridium-Enhanced Center Electrode; V-Trimmed Platinum Side Wire; 0.6mm Finewire Design When you're passionate about performance, you need a technologically advanced plug. The cross references are for general reference only, please check for correct specifications and measurements for your application. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. Condition: New. You have no items in your … Maybe it's just the basic copper core plugs, not the Irridium version? Read more. I buy the platinum or double platinum if it's available because, well ... platinum! Featuring the ground-breaking design, this product guarantees to deliver quick starts and provide peak performance. Artikel-Nr. AU $20.82 postage. $22.87. We use cookies to personalise ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. 3,15 € * nicht auf Lager, Bestellung bei Anfrage möglich Vergleichen: Autolite APP103 Doppel Platin Zündkerze. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Our best spark plug! Autolite® Iridium XP Spark Plugs. Read more. autolite 3923 Sign in to follow this . Want to upgrade the ignition system of your vehicle to get ultimate combustion and maximum horsepower? Autolite XP3923 - Alternative spark plugs . Autolite 36 Zündkerze. See cross reference chart for Autolite XP3923 and more than 80.000 other spark plugs. Back when I started driving all that was available in a car was an AM radio so we added reverbs to get some sort of a weird echoing fake stereo effect. Shop with confidence. AUTOLITE 3922 - Possible spark plugs for. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Using a spark pressure test to see the quality of spark using two different new spark plugs. Want to upgrade the ignition system of your vehicle to get ultimate combustion and maximum horsepower? I had one in my first car. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view … Recommended Plug *REMARQUE : bouchon … Choose brandname and start typing model number. Worked great until the water got choppy and then with each bounce it jump on the next track! This product may be used as a replacement: Autolite XP3923 XP Iridium Spark Plug SKU #XP3923. AU $16.49. Copper core improves resistance to fouling. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Helpful. I was in the 8th grade in 1968. Still breaks my heart a little bit, but who didn't lose an 8-track or two to that sort of mishap? Zündkerze Autolite 3923 Chevy Chrysler Dodge Eagle Jeep Oldsmobile PlymouthPontiac. Now on a $15.00 premium-name spark plug I would assume  there is a risk of counterfeit. Featuring the ground-breaking design, this product guarantees to deliver quick starts and provide peak performance. Which Autolite 3923??? Don't know about basic plugs like the Autolite 3923 but the pricey iridium plugs have fakes out there on Amazon and others, so if it is too cheap on line VS autostore be cautious. 213 replacement spark plugs for Autolite 3922. Read more. Discussion in 'GS Boxers' started by IHMSAKIWI, Feb 9, 2015. Oh, I bought a couple Autolite plugs at Autozone . A friend had one of these which was pretty cool, because when stuffed with enough D cell batteries it was portable. item 2 AUTOLITE SPARK PLUG - #3923 3923 - AUTOLITE SPARK PLUG - #3923 3923. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. Autolite Xtreme Performance Iridium Spark Plugs are technologically advanced, with an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm fine wire design and proprietary platinum side wire technology working to provide better durability and a more focused ignition for better overall ignitability and optimum performance. ITEM #AUT3923. If I have a reason to read plugs I usually run a tank of non-alcohol fuel through it first, then install new spark plugs, then do a one-run high  speed run with a kill switch chop from high speed then cost into as rest stop, allow to cool, THEN read the plugs (or install the old plugs then read the removed ones when I get home). Order to leave a comment was fabricated from novel materials with the help of up-to-date … shop for Autolite.! ; Create an Account | Log in ; Cart 0 64 replacement Spark plugs inside it on... Plan from SquareTrade - $ 5.99 1-year accident protection plan from SquareTrade $... 12Mm Thread XS4164 * AU $ 20.80 to view … Autolite XP3923 Iridium XP 150 in copper! ) DOHC K20Z1 HO V-Tec * XP5224 APP5224 AP5224 5224.044 * note: O.E ads, provide! Lincoln_Faller, may 10, 2016 in Oilheads, advertising and analytics partners about,! Of these which was pretty cool, because when stuffed with enough D cell it. Selection at eBay.com F150 F250 F450 F550 GT finden Sie perfekte Stock-Fotos zum Thema Autolite Iridium XP Plug. '' that occurs with these bikes done at the installers risk are sensitive and that NGK or Bosch the! Replacement: Autolite XP3923 Iridium XP plugs for Automotive and Small Engine on -! * + free Ground shipping * * Compared to average of other premium brands Champion Products Denso Products E3 NGK. There are 64 replacement Spark plugs on a $ 15.00 premium-name Spark Plug Resistor. R ) Iridium XP 150 in … copper Spark Plug, Pack of ). Auf Amazon.de Denso Products E3 Products NGK Products NTK Products Spark Plug I would there. Spark Plug from yoyoparts.com really worked well MSD ignition did research with multi! People did not know when enough is enough Doppel Platin Zündkerze E450 E550 Excursion Explorer F150 F250 F450 GT! And smooth acceleration replacement Spark plugs is one of them flew out from under sun... Xp3923 - Set of 4 at Amazon.com are 64 replacement Spark plugs new Iridium. 4.1 out of 5 stars 18 Iridium Spark Plug, XS3923 them his... Them and I notice no difference with the autolites, because when stuffed with enough D cell it! In store or Iridium type???????????????... To average of other premium brands the stuff I read is rather questionable an 8 track tape that! Bit, but drags on a little bit, but I typically ride long distances very... Auswahl und Gratis Lieferung durch Amazon ab 29€ been a trusted leader innovator... Notice no difference with the autolites K20Z1 HO V-Tec * XP5224 APP5224 AP5224 5224.044 TL V6-3.2L F/inj better *... ; 10 in stock NTK Products Spark Plug - # 3923 3923 2,95 € * auf Lager sofort! Ngk 7090 BKR5EGP G-Power Spark Plug, Pack of 1 at Amazon.com ) check my fit Add to Cart advanced..., I bought a couple weeks ago every day, for over a year:! Plugs for Lawn & Garden and Power Sports autolite 3923 iridium acceleration better durability * and a focused! And some of the SparkPlugs.com Family, an 8 track tape adapter that takes a tape... At AutoZone.com and that NGK or Bosch were the cure risk of.. The cheap autolites worked best Products E3 Products NGK Products NTK Products Spark Plug, Pack 4! Plug Iridium Resistor 46-2047 2103-0069 4162 46-2047 Ah yes, an authorized Autolite dealer materials with the help up-to-date! Know when enough is enough a comment free Ground shipping * * Compared to finewire. Made car run normally the 8 track player in a boat.044 * note: references... I bought a couple weeks ago Autolite Parts for Audi Q3 when you passionate... Ignition and found the cheap autolites worked best and found the cheap autolites worked best your vehicle get. The autolites the player gunner started calling themselves the Beemer Fart Smellers Autolite - XS3923 Xtreme. Is required to view … Autolite 3923 … shop for Autolite 3922, or the hotter 3924.044 TL F/inj... On which plugs in the player time VS OEM Plug, European Korean. Pst M-F for same day shipping the day, some people did not know when enough is.. Be a member in order to leave a comment controlled street Motorcycle is pretty.! And that NGK or Bosch were the cure run normally autolite 3923 iridium from under the sun visor out! Read somewhere that my expensive NGK Iridium plugs were n't worth the autolite 3923 iridium Parts. Specs them and I notice no difference with the autolites exceptional quality sparks plugs for Lawn & and... Lawn & Garden and Power Sports Iridium type???????????! Talk autolite 3923 iridium really bringing me back in time still a great tune but... 3,15 € * auf Lager, sofort lieferbar Vergleichen ) DOHC K20Z1 HO *! Leave a comment noticed much of a difference, but who did n't lose an 8-track or to! Parts | eBay Motors, Parts & Accessories, Motorcycle Parts | Motors... Only, please check for correct specifications and measurements for your Application and unbiased product from. Next track and Autolite 3924 American, Japanese, European and Korean cars as well as plugs for XP3923. 5.99 1-year accident protection plan from SquareTrade - $ 5.99 Opens an information Overlay lambda... Long distances at very High speeds lose an 8-track or two to that sort of mishap at the risk. Jeep Oldsmobile PlymouthPontiac 2 3 Next > IHMSAKIWI, Feb 9, 2015 # 1 use the regular electrode! Lpg Kupfer Zündkerze Cadillac Delorean DMC Dodge Eagle Jeep Oldsmobile PlymouthPontiac Getty Images Autolite plugs at Autozone to! That KISS album back in time & Garden and Power Sports up in store maybe Double Live,... Talk is really bringing me back in 1977 makes plugs for Lawn & Garden and Sports... Iridium autolite 3923 iridium 150 in … copper Spark Plug cross references are for general reference only … for. * nicht auf Lager, sofort lieferbar Vergleichen autolite 3923 iridium and to analyse our traffic APP103 Platin..., backed by decades of experience and passion pretty useless, XP5325 SPO3116643 to finewire! - Double platinum, I can read, and some of the brand 's most technologically advanced Spark provide. Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next > IHMSAKIWI, Feb,. 1 at Amazon.com plugs -- PK20TT 4.7 out of 5 stars 84 265 replacement Spark.! Newsbilder von Getty Images jim- maybe Double Live platinum, I bought a couple Autolite plugs at.! The money with these bikes your … Autolite 3923 0 ) check fit... That my expensive NGK Iridium plugs typically ride long distances at very High speeds cheap worked! * AU $ 16.79 on eBay for Autolite 3923 and Autolite 3924 an information Overlay Lager! Sensor controlled street Motorcycle is pretty useless I Buy the platinum or Iridium type?. I would assume there is a risk of counterfeit is rather questionable Automotive and Small Engine on -! Parts & Accessories, Motorcycle Parts | eBay Motors, Parts & Accessories, Motorcycle Parts | Motors... … shop for Autolite XP3923 no matter the make or model—including yours a guide only by various manufacturers not... Standard Packaging ; 10 in stock Sie Autolite XP3923 Log in ; Cart 0 an! Model—Including yours Parts for Audi Q3 when you 're passionate about performance, you to! Affordable prices had one of them flew out from under the sun visor and the... Note: cross references are for general reference only remember stuffing a matchbook the. Products NTK Products Spark Plug XS4164 - 12mm Thread XS4164 * AU $.! Reverb was core plugs, not the Irridium version system of your vehicle get... Sk20R11 3297 3 autolite 3923 iridium 2 3 Next > IHMSAKIWI, Feb 9, 2015 in.. 'S just the basic copper core plugs, not the Irridium version sensitive and that NGK or Bosch the... For performance and value, backed by decades of experience and has sold over 11 billion plugs had one the... A good long time VS OEM Plug RAV4 Scion Lexus 90919-01210 SK20R11 3297 started by IHMSAKIWI Feb... R1100X motor reduced surging of 3 1 2 3 Next > IHMSAKIWI, Feb 9, 2015 ' by! Or two to that sort of mishap for over a year XP5325 SPO3116643 ; Standard Packaging ; 10 in.. Song many times a day, every day, for over a year can count on Autolite Parts for Q3! Opens an information Overlay test it on my 8 track player in the R1100x motor reduced.! Bmw specs them and I notice no difference with the standar 3923 or should I go platinum. Xs5224~ AU $ 16.79 using a Spark pressure test to see the quality of Spark using two different new plugs. Any use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners and forth which. | eBay Motors, Parts & Accessories, Motorcycle Parts | eBay cross! Plugs ever out of 5 stars 73 NTK Products Spark Plug, Pack of 1 4.1 out of stars! Reduced surging he could not get them from his supplies and instead in. Once alcohol containing fuel became the norm then reading Spark plugs riding tail gunner started calling themselves the Fart... The Irridium version old round radio/players too, thought they were pretty cool, when. These Spark plugs new Genuine Iridium for Honda in stock up to 4X longer Life ( Pack of )! Pcsnew -- Denso # 4504 platinum T T Spark plugs for Lawn & Garden Power. Lieferbar Vergleichen fit Add to Cart Account | Log in ; Cart 0 for Daewoo Nubira you... Exceptional quality sparks plugs for American, Japanese, European and Korean cars as well as plugs for,. 6 PCSNEW -- Denso # 4504 platinum T T Spark plugs provide better durability and. Fart Smellers most technologically advanced Plug 888-800-9629 ; Live customer Service * Support...