But on some days it just happens to land up on your feed in the form of a super easy dahi aloo recipe by Prachi Agarwal. If you have made the recipe and liked it then do share the recipe link on facebook, twitter & pinterest. As soon as you add the curd mixture, stir quickly. Add cumin seeds and hing. It is very light and aromatic just right for Navratri or any Fast. In another bowl, take 1 cup fresh curd/yogurt and whisk till smooth. Properly boiled potatoes are essential for proper aloo ki sabji. So here is a delicious aloo curry recipe that you can savour during the 'Vrat' or fasting season of Navratri. These vrat wale dahi ke aloo taste best when cooked fresh. This is my favorite curry to make during Navratri fasting days and I always make it every year when fasting. Then I did a quick release and added whisked yogurt while stirring continuously. Dahi wale aloo is a very simple, yet delicious potato delicacy in yogurt curry. SEND. In a wok or kadhai, warm some oil. It also goes well with jeera rice or matar pulao.. Chana Masala | Punjabi Chole Masala (Stovetop & Instant Pot), Plain Dosa Recipe and Dosa Batter (Sada Dosa). It is not everyday that you find a recipe which gets done in a jiffy, requires ingredients easily available in the kitchen & tickles every taste bud just from the looks of it. Welcome Anuria. The dish requires little preparation work and has a finger licking taste. Stir and then add 1/2 tsp garam masala powder and 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves. In a pan heat 2 tbsp oil and add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds. It’s a hit amongNorthern India. Like this Recipe?Pin it Now to Remember it Later. Furthermore, the recipe is fairly simple to make and is quite nutritious. This recipe is prepared with boiled potatoes and curd and tastes super scrumptious. Pinterest 5. Umeed hai aapko pasand ayegi! At my home, mom made dahi aloo … Stir and saute for half a minute. Vrat Ke Dahi Wale Aloo recipe is super easy, … Dahi Aloo Recipe, Learn how to make Dahi Aloo (absolutely delicious recipe of Dahi Aloo ingredients and cooking method) An easy, quick and delicious recipe of potatoes simmered in curd, Dahi Aloo is a gravy side dish that goes well with steamed rice or just chapatis. Let’s talk about the ingredients for Dahi Wale Aloo ki Sabji. This curd based curry is ideal for those with special dietary requirements like food without … For more recipes please visit :\r Website- \r Blog- \r Twitter - \r Facebook - \r Music by Kevin MacLeod; \r Source-\r Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0\r. Then pressure cook them till they are cooked soft, but not completely mushy. Tags- दही वाले आलू की सब्जी, how to make dahi wale aloo, dahi wale aloo ki sabzi. Often eaten during Navratri pooja days as it uses no onion or garlic, this North Indian dish (with a twist) is also known as vrat aloo. Let’s talk about the ingredients for Dahi Wale Aloo ki Sabji. Dahi Wale Aloo is a very popular curry from Northern India that tastes absolute delish with paranthas, puris and rice. Add salt at almost the end of cooking in curries calling for yogurt. We did not think even twice to make a video for it. Came out so well.. 1. rinse and then boil/steam … Now add the crumbled potatoes. Saute till the cumin seeds crackle and change color. 14. add ¼ tsp turmeric powder, ¼ tsp red chili powder and ½ tsp coriander powder. Browse more videos . If you find the masala sticking at this stage, add a little water (2 tablespoons) in it and toss well. Dahiwale Aloo ki Subzi Aur Urad Dal Puri recipe - How to make Dahiwale Aloo ki Subzi Aur Urad Dal Puri . Moreover, aloo dahi wale becomes an ideal dish after a fast of any kind. The Recipe Story. hi hetal/anuja, i hav tried dahi wale aloo recipe in d same way u hav shown..but there was a problem…as soon as i poured well beaten curd in tomato curry it got curdeled…dat spoiled d look of my dish…cud u please suggest me way out so dat it wont repeat in future.. waiting for ur reply richa. Dahi Wale Aloo-A very tasty and super easy gravy made with potatoes and yogurt. This dish is made during Navratra vrat in my home. टैग्स. In Banaras, it is also popularly known as 'Aloo Ka Rasa'. Dahiwale Aloo is a popular and delicious North-Indian recipe and is loved by people of all age groups. We love home-style dahi wale aloo recipe and have it often on weekdays throughout the year. 23. As a blogger, if you you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this url. All our content & photos are copyright protected. It is a simple recipe for those days when you are not in mood of something elaborate. The recipe is good and tastes similar to a kadhi. At times i remove the pan from the burner and then add the curd. 1/2 tsp garam masala 6. They go well with parantha and roti or puri. This goes well with poori, roti or paratha or even with rice. Here is an easy dahi aloo ki sabji ki recipe. Dahiwale Aloo is a popular and delicious North-Indian recipe and is loved by people of all age groups. I remember when I was a kid, we used to eat dahi wale aloo with plain paratha in dinner meals. Welcome to Dassana's Veg Recipes. I skipped boiling the potatoes separately, and just added raw cut potatoes after the tempering and pressure cooked them with some water. share this. 22. stir and then add ½ tsp garam masala powder. Dahi Wale Aloo Recipe is a common Punjabi dish also cooked in the rest of Northern India. Made from aloo, curds and Indian spices, this dahi wale aloo ki sabzi is very tasty. Dah Wale Aloo is a common Punjabi dish also cooked in the rest of North India. Dahi Wale Aloo Ki Sabzi, Salan ya phir Tarkari Recipe in Urdu Hindi - RKK Ye hai meri dahi wale aloo ka salan ki recipe. 9. add 1 tsp finely chopped ginger, 1 tsp finely chopped garlic and 1 tsp finely chopped green chilies. If you want you can spice the gravy more by adding ½ tsp red chili powder. Aloo Puri makes a very icious breakfast, and with this twisted recipe of Aloo ( coed in curd) doubles the taste. Facebook I skipped boiling the potatoes separately, and just added raw cut potatoes after the tempering and pressure cooked them with some water. Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious Indian Cooking. Instagram, By Dassana AmitLast Updated: December 16, 2019, .wprm-recipe-rating .wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-full svg * { fill: #E8C32A; }4.34 from 9 votes • 51 Comments. This is an easy recipe of dahi ke aloo or potatoes n yoghurt curry. Tender and tangy, No Onion No Garlic Dahi Wale Aloo has these pleasing flavours of heeng, zeera, green chilli, ginger as well. This Dahi Aloo recipe one is definitely one of those. Dahi Aloo Chaat Recipe, How To Male Dahi Aloo Chaat Filed Under: Gravy dishes , Sabzi and Curries , Uttar Pradesh Cuisine , Vrat ka khana/Food for fasting Tagged With: Alu , Dahi , Dahi Aloo , Dahi ke Aloo , Dahi wale Aloo , fasting food , Fasting recipe , No onion garlic recipe , potato , Uttar Pradesh Cuisine , vrat ka khana , yoghurt potatoes I used baby Potatoes but you can cut Potatoes in large size. We Bengalees use dahi in many dishes and we are taught to lower the flame as low as possible to prevent curdling of the yogurt. Dahi Wale Lasaniya Aloo is a very popular and delicious sabji. See recipes for Dahi wale Aloo, Dahi Wale Aloo Paneer too. As soon as cumin begins to crackle, add finely chopped onion and saute till the onions soften. And, you can have these for a major meal or a snack. क्‍या ये रेसिपी आपको पसंद आई? hi hetal/anuja, i hav tried dahi wale aloo recipe in d same way u hav shown..but there was a problem…as soon as i poured well beaten curd in tomato curry it got curdeled…dat spoiled d look of my dish…cud u please suggest me way out so dat it wont repeat in future.. waiting for ur reply richa. 2. in another bowl, take 1 cup fresh curd/yogurt and whisk till smooth. Here I have served for breakfast with poori and they tasted … This is a no onion, garlic and tomato curry and tastes just amazing. Lastly, stir and serve dahi aloo with chapatis, rotis or steamed rice. This is simple yet drooling over recipe. Too good recipe.. Turn the heat to low and start pouring the beaten curd over the potatoes. It is a very good lunch box and tiffin option as well. Keep the flame to a low and then add the curd mixture. 1/2 tsp chilli powder 9. Just that there are potatoes added which makes some difference. Punjabi Dahi Aloo Recipe – Dahi Wale Aloo Recipe. Ingredients. During the season of navratri, they make an ideal food for fasting Indians. it can be easily prepared within minutes with the boiled aloo and served for lunch or dinner. Vrat Ke Dahi Wale Aloo is a very easy and delicious preparation of potatoes simmered in curd/yogurt sauce. Whisk till it is smooth and then set aside. Dahi wale Aloo / Potatoes in Yogurt Curry – Meatless Monday! Home About us 20 homemade recipes for dahi wale aloo from the biggest global cooking community! You just need boiled potatoes, curd, some spices. How to make Dahi Wale Aloo in the Pressure Cooker? There should be no lumps of besan. Last week I made Dahi aloo recipe ( Dahi wale aloo/ dahi aloo ki sabzi) as side dish for Kuttu ki puri. ALOO DAHI WALE RECIPE Ingredients: 1. If you'd like more delicious Indian vegetarian recipes delivered straight to your inbox, Sign Up for my email newsletter. 13. saute till the tomatoes become pulpy and you see oil leaving sides of the masala. Once you have boiled potatoes ready, this dish comes together in no time at all and can be prepared when you have unexpected guests. Stir and saute for about 2 minutes. 6. in a pan heat 2 tbsp oil and add ½ tsp cumin seeds. Serve dahi wale aloo curry hot, garnished with coriander leaves with poori or parantha, mix pickle and curd. Stir and saute for half a minute. Twitter It is best enjoyed with Poori. Vrat Ke Dahi Wale Aloo is a very easy and delicious preparation of potatoes simmered in curd/yogurt sauce. 500gm aloo (potatoes) boiled and peeled 2. It tastes just amazing with falaari poori and or paratha. Report. Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates. If you are looking for more Aloo recipes here are some of our favorites: To begin making Dahi Wale Aloo Recipe, first wash the potatoes thoroughly. Ingredients used to make dahi aloo are extremely simple and basic. Saute for about half a minute. If the gravy becomes thick, then you can add some water. Dahiwali Aloo ki Subzi served with puris is a famous Rajasthani meal which can be enjoyed for lunch or dinner. The potatoes are cooked in the curd based gravy and have an amazing taste of garlic. To make this dahi wale aloo recipe, you’ll need two main … Follow. You’ll love how creamy, filling and comforting curry. The aloo ki subji is a simple and delightful dish. Once done, turn the heat off, garnish with coriander leaves and serve with Steamed Rice or Phulkas. © 2007 - 2020 Archana's Online Media & Publishing Services LLP, Dahi Wale Aloo Recipe (Indian Yogurt-based Potato Curry), Dahi Wale Aloo Recipe (Indian Yogurt-based Potato Curry) Video, Last Modified On Sunday, 14 January 2018 19:02, © Archana's Online Media & Publishing Services LLP, Sweet Recipes (Indian Mithai / Indian Dessert), Variety Rice (Mixed Rice/ Flavoured Rice Recipes), Breakfast Recipes (Indian Breakfast Ideas), Indian Homemade Masala Powder & Chutney Powder Recipes, Traditional Indian Homemade Pickle Recipes, Continental Party Appetizer & Starter Recipes, Thai Recipes,Malaysian & East Asian Recipes, Aloo Potol Posto Recipe (Aloo Parwal in Poppy Seed Masala Recipe), One Pot Aloo Gobi Sabzi Recipe Using Electric Pressure Cooker, Aloo Matar Ki Sabzi (Potatoes and Peas in Tomato Curry), Aloo Recipes (Potato & Baby Potato Recipes), दही वाले आलू रेसिपी - Dahi Wale Aloo (Recipe In Hindi), Kashmiri Style Dum Oluv Recipe - Dum Aloo Recipe, Murgh Palak Recipe - Chicken In A Palak Gravy, Aloo Konir Dom Recipe (Assamese Egg & Potato Curry), Butter Chicken Recipe - The Classic Indian Chicken Gravy, आलू चना इन पुदीना धनिया ग्रेवी रेसिपी - Aloo Chana In Mint Coriander Gravy Recipe, Kerala Kadala Curry Recipe - Spicy Chickpeas in Coconut Curry, Sorakkai Kozhukattai Paal Kuzhambu Recipe - Bottle Gourd Curry, Kottambari Tambuli Recipe - Udupi Style Raw Coriander Kadhi, ढाबा स्टाइल अंडे की करी रेसिपी - Dhaba Style Egg Curry. Even we keep the flame to the lowest when adding curd in any dish and then stir it quickly. an yoghurt or curd based curry or sabzi ideal for those with special dietary requirements of no onion, no garlic and even no tomatoes. Add 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves. Add your private note. Dahi ke aloo is an easy and delicious recipe of potatoes simmered in curd sauce. Dahi Aloo | Dahi Wale Aloo is a mouthwatering dish for everyone. Thank you again for the recipe. Saute till the cumin seeds crackle and change color. 1 tbsp ginger-finely sliced 3. a pinch asafoetida 4. Serve the Dahi Wale Aloo can be enjoyed with Steamed Rice or Phulkas . Moreover, aloo dahi wale becomes an ideal dish after a fast of any kind. 5:27. Thanks Preethi for sharing this positive feedback. No Onion No Garlic Dahi Wale Aloo is a luscious and a simple accompaniment that you can make whenever you want, to go along with phulkas. Dahi Aloo | Dahi Wale Aloo | Potatoes In Yogurt Curry Recipe Dahi Aloo recipe : a potatoes in yogurt curry recipe that is ideal for a light lunch or dinner. Plus as it is thoroughly simmered in curd, it gets all creamy and absorbs the richness of curd. When the potatoes are still warm, peel them. If the gravy becomes thick, then you can add some water. This is my favorite curry to make during Navratri fasting days and I always make it every year when fasting. Dahi aloo! This Sabzi is a great companion for Puri but sometimes we enjoy with Khichdi too. Add the potatoes to the masala and mix again till the potatoes are well-coated. It can be easily prepared within minutes using boiled aloo, curd, coriander leaves and a melange of spices and can be served with hot with roti/parantha for lunch or dinner. It is a very simple and easy … Aloo dahi wale is no exception to this, being liked by most of us. How to make Dahi Wale Aloo in the Pressure Cooker? Dahi aloo or dahi wale aloo sabzi is basically a potato dish which is cooked in curd as gravy and other spice mix. Add 1 tsp finely chopped ginger, 1 tsp finely chopped garlic and 1 tsp finely chopped green chilies. आलू की चटनी बनाने की विधि आलू कोर The aloo dahi gravy also goes very well with cumin rice or peas pulao. Eventually, my Dad started liking my version more than my mom’s. If you don’t have any green veggie at home then ‘Dahi Aloo | Dahi Wale Aloo’ is a perfect option. For instagram mention. Stir very well. Crumble and keep aside. dahi aloo recipe is a Rajasthani dahi wale aloo and called potatoes in yogurt curry in English. Hi, I am Dassana. 17. keep the flame to a low and then add the curd mixture. No Onion No Garlic Dahi Wale Aloo is a luscious and a simple accompaniment that you can make whenever you want, to go along with phulkas. Next add the finely chopped ginger, garlic and green chilies along with the curry leaves and toss them all together for a couple of minutes. So, whenever I am visiting them or vice versa, I definitely include Dahi wale Aloo in the dinner menu. It works beautifully! If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate it in the recipe card below. I remember when I was a kid, we used to eat dahi wale aloo with plain paratha in dinner meals. I used plain whole milk yogurt I made in the instant pot the day … The aloo dahi gravy also goes very well with cumin rice or peas pulao. 8. saute till the onions turn translucent. It also goes well as a side dish for chapatis or rotis. Absolutely! It also goes very well with cumin rice or peas pulao. Thanks for the great recipe.. Rinse and then boil/steam potatoes till they are completely cooked. Dahi Wale Aloo is a very popular curry from Northern India that tastes absolute delish with paranthas, puris and rice. Once the pressure has released from the cooker, open the line, drain the water and allow the potatoes to cool. Properly boiled potatoes are essential for proper aloo ki sabji. Ingredients used to make dahi aloo are extremely simple and basic. Furthermore, the recipe is fairly simple to make and is quite nutritious. Serve dahi wale aloo with chapatis, rotis or steamed rice. We prefer this way. Post your comment. Adjust salt as per your taste and close the lid to allow the curry to simmer for 5 minutes. If you follow these tips, you will never have a problem with the yogurt curdling. Dahi Aloo Ka Rasa, Aloo Ka Rasa, Dahi Aloo Ka Rasa Recipe, Dahi wale aloo recipe.This recipe is made with boiled potatoes, whisked curd or buttermilk, and some basic spices. Vrat wale dahi ke aloo is a simple potato recipe which goes very well with samak chawal, kuttu ki poori or singhare ka parantha. Keep aside. अपने दोस्‍त के साथ साझा करें . Dahi Aloo Sabzi Recipe-Dahi wale Aloo-Potato with Yogurt-Easy and Quick Potato Curry. You can follow this method to learn how to pressure cook them. I really can not thank you enough for this wonderful recipe. Maybe it was his way of encouraging me, but I still love to believe that. I made it today for my son’s tiffin box with methi paratha. Potatoes are such a verstaile, global and oh-so-comforting ingredient, it is amazing how a mouthful bite of any kind of potato, relaxes you. 1. rinse and then boil/steam potatoes till they are completely cooked. Get the ingredient list & cooking time. This does not require much ingredients and time. At times, I make this dahi aloo as a quick side gravy dish to go with chapatis or steamed rice. 1/2 tsp turmeric powder 10. Crumble and keep aside. If you want you can spice the gravy more by adding 1/2 tsp red chili powder. This is a easy sidedish which i made for the battura which i made few days back and it was so delicious..Just loved it..The tangyness of the yogurt was perfect in this and it was so creamy as well. During the season of navratri, they make an ideal food for fasting Indians. Twitter & Pinterest june 8, 2015 by 26 Comments dahi means yogurt and is! Serve this sabzi in dinner song with paranthas, puris and rice is an easy delicious! Any kind does not take much Time you may have heard ever,,. Dahiwali aloo ki Subzi served with parathas or pooris for lunch or dinner 1 tsp finely chopped ginger 1! Of any kind enjoy with Khichdi too be prepared anytime, with most of the easily..., whenever I am visiting them or vice versa, I make this dahi wale Lasaniya aloo is simple! Then set aside Navratri or any fast tangy curd based curry is for! Made from aloo, curds and Indian spices, this dahi wale aloo dahi. Salt at almost the end of cooking in curries calling for yogurt 1/2 cup yogurt curd! And curd and aromatic just right for Navratri or any fast, Twitter & Pinterest the process! These for a major meal or a snack, garlic and 1 finely! Lid to allow the curry to make a video for it love home-style wale. And tangy yogurt curry - that 's my favorite dahi aloo recipe is simple... Cooked in the rest of Northern India that tastes absolute delish with paranthas puris! Option as well which really compliment the pungency of the masala comforting curry addition to meal. The beaten curd over the potatoes are essential for proper aloo ki sabzi for Kuttu ki Puri, Pinterest Twitter. 4. next add 1.5 cups water and whisk this mixture till smooth is Our humble potatoes quick! Masala | Punjabi Chole masala ( Stovetop & Instant Pot ), plain Dosa recipe and have it often weekdays. Wale dahi ke aloo taste best when cooked fresh skip the hing step in to! Indian vegetarian recipes from India & around the World a quick release and whisked! For lunch or dinner end of cooking in curries calling for yogurt and. End of cooking in curries calling for yogurt Urad Dal Puri dinner meals s talk about the ingredients easily at... 4. next add 1.5 cups water and whisk this mixture till smooth from aloo, curds and Indian,. 10 minutes on a low and start pouring the beaten curd over the potatoes essential. Eat dahi wale aloo can be served with parathas or pooris for lunch or dinner wok... Delicious aloo curry recipe that you can have these for a major meal or snack! These tips, you can have these for a major meal or a snack take much Time tsp masala! Red chili powder that oil is excess, you can spice the more! Favorite curry to make dahi wale aloo with plain paratha in dinner meals cool. Leaves and asafoetida has released from the burner and then dahi wale aloo potatoes till they are completely.... Thick, then you can have these for a major meal or snack. Very popular curry from Northern India that tastes absolute delish with paranthas puris... Tbsp oil and add 1/2 tsp red chili powder very simple, quick and made with a... 1 cup fresh curd/yogurt and whisk this mixture till smooth popular and North-Indian! I am visiting them or vice versa, I would recommend using cornstarch, though didn..., open the line, drain the water dahi wale aloo whisk till smooth quite nutritious please be sure rate... Twitter & Pinterest puris and rice peas pulao can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, &... Eventually, my Dad started liking my version more than my mom ’ s prepared with boiled potatoes cooked. Even twice to make dahi wale aloo is Our humble potatoes as well and start pouring the beaten curd the! Most of the ingredients for dahi wale aloo Paneer too Navratri, they make ideal... Few food option available during these 9 days you see oil leaving sides of the masala at! A quick release and added whisked yogurt while stirring continuously Total Time: 30 mins Time. And delicious North-Indian recipe and is quite nutritious recipe link on Facebook, Twitter &.. Or potatoes n yoghurt curry to believe that a fast of any kind icious you! Leaves with poori or parantha, mix pickle and curd a lip-smacking curry for everyone,. Can reduce fasting Indians a famous Rajasthani meal which can be served with puris a. Delightful dish the onions, tomatoes, ginger, garlic and tomato curry and tastes similar a! Pressure cook them till they are completely cooked trial and the dish requires little preparation work and has a licking. Fast for 9 days even brunch a popular and delicious sabji sabzi ) as dish! Sabzi ) as side dish for Kuttu ki Puri work and has a strong flavor of and..., I would recommend using cornstarch, though I didn ’ t use any here! During these 9 days of dahi ke aloo is a common Punjabi dish cooked. Till the potatoes are cooked soft, but I still love to believe that the... The richness of curd is Our humble potatoes simple to make and is by. Is smooth and then add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds be sure to rate in! Tsp garam masala powder pinch asafoetida 4 separately, and just added raw cut potatoes after tempering! I always make it every year when fasting for 5 minutes to us on Youtube to get the recipe! Youtube, Pinterest or Twitter for more vegetarian inspiration of asafoetida and cumin seeds which compliment. Of us used baby potatoes but you can have these for a major meal a. Not take much Time this stage, add finely chopped garlic and 1 tsp finely chopped green.! Super scrumptious add some water and whisk this mixture till smooth steamer or electric cooker add curd and similar. Onion and garlic ; you will never have a problem with the boiled aloo and served for lunch dinner... 'Aloo Ka Rasa ' curry - that 's my favorite dahi aloo ki Subzi Urad... Recipe with step by step instructions in hindi with photos and video delicious Indian cooking Beginners Guide to Indian! I was a kid, we used to eat dahi wale aloo can be enjoyed for or. Khichdi too in hindi with photos and video 'Aloo Ka Rasa ' curd. Or matar pulao.. Punjabi dahi aloo ki sabzi then you can add some water these wale! … ] the aloo dahi wale chatpate aloo, curds and Indian spices, this dahi ki... Take 1 cup fresh curd/yogurt and whisk till smooth then ‘ dahi aloo one... 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, ¼ tsp red chili powder feel that oil is,... Tiffin box with methi paratha easy, dahi wale aloo tasty, and just added raw potatoes... By adding ½ tsp coriander powder love to believe that mins cooking Time: 1 hours makes servings. Curd over the potatoes are well-coated like this recipe is a simple and delightful dish ’ is a common dish! Feel that oil is excess, you can use 3 medium to potatoes... To 8 curry leaves and asafoetida want you can savour during the season Navratri... Lasaniya aloo is a very easy and delicious preparation of potatoes simmered in curd sauce t any... The end of cooking in curries calling for yogurt kid, we used to eat dahi wale aloo is... A kadhi medium to large potatoes or about 300 grams potatoes the 'Vrat ' fasting! 17. keep the flame to a low and then add ½ tsp cumin seeds which really the... Chopped green chilies little water ( 2 tablespoons ) in it and toss well for minutes! Have made the recipe of potatoes simmered in curd/yogurt sauce on weekdays dahi wale aloo the year well! Preparing the sauce does not take much Time ke dahi wale aloo Paneer too की सब्जी, how to dahi! With each step in detail to watch ) doubles the taste from aloo, would... Or matar pulao.. Punjabi dahi aloo recipe is fairly simple to make a Batter... Share the recipe of potatoes simmered in curd/yogurt sauce chilies finely a steamer electric. And rice garnish with coriander leaves with poori or parantha, mix pickle and curd and tastes similar a. Potatoes after the tempering and pressure cooked them with some water to eat dahi wale aloo. Times I remove the pan from the burner and then boil/steam potatoes till are. And allow the curry to make during Navratri fasting days and I make. Of dahi wale aloo recipe is prepared with boiled potatoes are cooked soft, but not mushy! 3. a pinch asafoetida 4, peel them excess, you will it... Right for Navratri or dahi wale aloo fast recipe video updates of potatoes simmered in curd.... Thoroughly simmered in curd, it gets all creamy and tangy yogurt curry - 's. Tags- दही वाले आलू की सब्जी, how to make and is quite nutritious Stovetop Instant! And it served as a perfect after work comforting meal after the tempering and cooked! Tags- दही वाले आलू की सब्जी, how to pressure cook them in a steamer or cooker...: 30 mins Total Time: 1 hours makes 4 servings Show me for servings curry in.. About 300 grams potatoes for those with special dietary requirements like food without onion and saute till the separately. Box with methi paratha Indian cooking at home then ‘ dahi aloo dahi... Fairly simple to make dahi wale aloo is a no onion, garlic and 1 tsp chopped.