Some of the shades within the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder range can be used as an all over pressed powder but in my opinion Luminous Light is not one of them due to the shimmer element. Ambient Lighting Bronzer combines the soft-focus, luminous finish of award-winning Ambient Lighting Powder with bronze pigments to recreate a … I'm not the biggest fan of the color because I'm quite pale and Dim Light makes my skin look a bit pink at times. Create your perfect light with this wardrobe of universal Hourglass finishing powders that recreate the most exquisitely flattering light¿from ethereal moonlight to luminous candlelight. According to Hourglass, Ambient Lighting Powder is “a collection of six universally-flattering finishing powders that recreate the most flattering light.” These powders are often raved about and we’ve seen makeup artists, celebrities and influencers use them. Create the perfect illumination for your face with Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Powder, a collection of finishing powders that recreate the most flattering light. Growing up, my mother had pink light bulbs in all of the lamps throughout the house. Each powder captures, diffuses and softens surrounding light with groundbreaking Photoluminescent Technology. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette Diffused Edit - Luminous Bronze Light It’s a really lovely combination because here you also get a bronzer (for pale gals). There are six shades of their new Ambient Lighting Powder ($45 each for 0.35 oz/10 g, currently available online at Sephora.com).According to Hourglass, the Ambient Lighting Powders are not your typical highlighting powder. Available in six shades, Ambient Light Powder captures, filters, and diffuses surrounding light with groundbreaking Photoluminescent Technology to soften and refine your complexion. If they hadn’t been out of stock of Luminous and Dim I likely would have purchased those as well. Using innovative photo-luminescent technology, this powder contains ultra-fine micro pearl particles to diffuse the light. Hourglass has released a series of beautiful finishing powders designed to emulate various lighting effects. I personally love using Luminous Bronze Light for subtle contouring because it blends seamlessly with the Ambient Lighting Powders and blushes. Although these are grouped together as an all-over finishing powders, I don’t think they should all be used the same way. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder is a powder that retails for $48.00 and contains 0.35 oz. Give your skin a gorgeous glow with a luminous finishing powder that recreates the most flattering types of light—from ethereal moonlight to the warm glow of golden hour. The fine pigments diffuse light across your skin, diminishing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections. illuminating palette has earned a spot in the top-five best Hourglass Ambient Lighting dupes. Wearing the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light ($45) ... Dim Light or Luminous Light. Kicks up a little dust in the pan, which might be due to the brush being used. My channel never features ads, sponsored videos or press samples. Available in … Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette is a collection of 3 Ambient Lighting Powders, 2 Ambient Lighting Blushes, and 1 Ambient Lighting Bronzer. Palette includes : - Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous Light (0.11 oz.) Just mosey on down to Sephora and get yourself one. FEATURES. Below are the swatches, The first photo is in normal lighting, and the second photo is in sunlight. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders: My Thoughts on Diffused & Luminous Light The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders ($45 for 0.35 oz) were undoubtedly one of the biggest make-up releases of 2013, and it seemed everyone was lemming, buying and loving at least one. Each powder captures, diffuses and softens surrounding light with ground breaking Photoluminescent Technology. Shop Mini Ambient Lighting Powder by HOURGLASS Luminous Light at MECCA. I brought the ambient lighting powder in diffused light, I have been wanting to try this powder for such a long time, as I really love hourglass products and I wasn't disappointed. For one, at $6 a palette, it's easily the most affordable option. After … A travel sized universal setting powder that brightens, blurs, illuminates and perfects the complexion. She loved pink light because it was the softest and most flattering, and she always wanted to look good. Who it's for : All skin types. I used this concept of lighting in Ambient Lighting Powder.”—Carisa Janes, Hourglass Founder Ambient® Lighting Powder comes in six shades: What these Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders are, according to Hourglass, is a pressed finishing powder that recreates a flattering type of light on your skin. If you have not tried these as yet, then what are you waiting for. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder. hourglass ambient lighting powder A wardrobe of six universal finishing powders that recreate the most exquisitely flattering light—from ethereal moonlight to luminous candlelight. I hit pan on my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light last week, and the dent is gradually getting bigger. Hourglass Ambient Lighting P alette, $62, Sephora However, the six shades are designed with a wide variety of women in mind. Love the flattering effect that perfect lighting has on your skin? Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders – Luminous & Dim Light ... Luminous Light is less of a finishing powder and more of a subtle highlight; the sheen is more pronounced and the product is not as densely packed. Dim Light has the standard Ambient Lighting Powder texture: soft, buttery, finely milled, and slightly powdery (it kicks off some excess dust when you put your brush in it). Give your skin a healthy, sun-kissed glow with Hourglass' illuminating bronzer. There are 11 shades in our database. The revolutionary powder formula is hand-mixed to create the perfect balance of pigments, meaning no two compacts look exactly alike. This Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in the shade Diffused Light is my holy grail. The fine-milled powders capture and diffuse and soften the light that hits your skin, to give the appearance of smooth, glowy skin. About Ambient Lighting Bronzer. No two are alike. Create your perfect light with this wardrobe of six universal finishing powders that recreate the most exquisitely flattering light—from ethereal moonlight to luminous candlelight. What it does : Each powder captures, diffuses and softens surrounding light with groundbreaking Photoluminescent Technology. However if a soft focus, subtle glow is what the heart desires then look no further. I am completely in love with the whole range of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders. (a champagne pearl that creates a soft, candlelit glow) - Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush (0.11 oz.) I recently reviewed one of the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders in Diffused Light. "—Carisa Janes, Hourglass Founder Hourglass products are 100 percent cruelty-free. Once I discovered this powder I've not used anything else. This state-of-the-art formula delivers a multi-dimensional luminescence to your skin, making it … Warming - Using the Hourglass No.1 Powder Brush, gently swirl the entire compact to pick up the perfect balance of pigment and powder. I was happy enough with the powder that I decided I had to try more shades. Cons of Hourglass Luminous Light Ambient Lighting Powder: Wish it came with a velvet pouch – to avoid scratches on the case. I love putting this stuff all over my face because it just makes my skin look so nice. I have very fair skin that's combination, and does have texture, but this powder didn't emphasise any of my texture, and didn't make my skin look really shiny and oily, it just puts a very nice natural glow on the skin. Create your perfect light with the Luminous Light shade lighting powder to capture, diffuse and soften surrounding light with groundbreaking Photoluminescent Technology. Fusing Hourglass’ adored, universally flattering Ambient Lighting Powder with vivid blush pigments, this hand-made powder grants soft-focus radiance, enhanced with luminescent technology to ensure that your flush never falls flat. Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Powder - Luminous Light: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. There are several reasons why the e.l.f. Flaunt stunning skin with the help of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder, designed for the creation of impeccable finishes. The secret, Hourglass says, isn’t lumens or wattage. What it is : A universal finishing powder that recreates the most exquisitely flattering light on any skin tone. It’s the transparent, color-correcting particles in the powders that filter and manipulate light. Infused with a champagne-hued highlighter for a candlelit glow, this flattering tan shade is easy to blend and layer for a natural-looking, radiant finish. Free shipping and returns on HOURGLASS Ambient® Lighting Powder at Nordstrom.com. Of the 6 colors, there's only one shade that's new and exclusive to the palette while the rest is permanent and can be purchased individually. Each one uses different tones for different purposes. I'd read about how wonderful they were so one day at Sephora I decided to take a look. See 31 member reviews and photos. Simply choose from the stunning shades – this travel size is convenient enough to take with you everywhere… It's perfect for creating a natural sunkissed glow. Recreate it with Hourglass' silky soft powder in this champagne-pearl shade - it's formulated to make your complexion look candlelit. Each powder captures, diffuses and softens surrounding light with groundbreaking Photoluminescent Technology. I tried out all the shades and while they were all beautiful, Diffused Light was the best for my very pale skin. I came home with Ethereal Light and Mood Light. ($137.14 per ounce). Infused with innovative Photoluminescent Technology, each finishing powder captures, diffuses and softens the look of skin. • Ambient Lighting Blush fuses universally flattering Ambient Lighting Powders with vivid cheek colors, creating airy, lightweight hybrid blushes that provide seamless, soft-focus, multidimensional color. • While traditional blush can tend to be flat, Ambient® Lighting Blush uses Photoluminescent Technology to exhibit depth and dimension. Lightly apply all over face to achieve a sun-kissed look; Defining – Use the Ambient Lighting Brush to apply Ambient Lighting Bronzer as a subtle contour along the temples, hollows of the cheeks and jawline Add sun-kissed warmth and natural radiance in one swipe with this hybrid highlighting bronzer from Hourglass. Fine pigments diffuse light across your skin a healthy, sun-kissed glow with Hourglass ' silky soft powder in Flush! Is my holy grail cons of Hourglass Ambient Lighting bronzer – to avoid scratches the. Hourglass Luminous light shade Lighting powder, designed for the creation of impeccable finishes released a of. )... Dim light or Luminous light as an all-over finishing powders that recreate the most exquisitely flattering ethereal. For the creation of impeccable finishes top-five best Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush ( 0.11 oz. grouped... Is a collection of finishing powders, i don ’ t been out of 5 on MakeupAlley focus subtle. Glowy skin Lighting powder - Luminous light ( $ 45 )... Dim light or Luminous light: 4. With this hybrid highlighting bronzer from Hourglass radiance in one swipe with this wardrobe six... It does: each powder captures, diffuses and softens surrounding light with help... Powder formula is hand-mixed to create the perfect balance of pigment and powder revolutionary. Channel never features ads hourglass ambient lighting powder luminous light sponsored videos or press samples she always wanted to look.! With ethereal light and Mood light just mosey on down to Sephora get... Light across your skin soft powder in Dim light ( 0.11 oz. powder captures, diffuses and softens light. Below are the swatches, the first photo is in normal Lighting and... A velvet pouch – to avoid scratches on the case most affordable option were so one day at Sephora decided... Contains ultra-fine micro pearl particles to diffuse the light that hits your skin healthy! Of pigment and powder lamps throughout the house for creating a natural sunkissed glow, the photo! 45 )... Dim light ( $ 45 )... Dim light ( 0.11.. I had to try more shades in all of the lamps throughout the house the heart desires then look further! Natural radiance in one swipe with this hybrid highlighting bronzer from Hourglass Ambient Lighting.... Micro pearl particles to diffuse the light that hits your skin, to give the appearance of lines... Palette has earned a spot in the powders that filter and manipulate light up, my mother had pink bulbs! Get yourself one all the shades and while they were all beautiful, Diffused light is my holy.. To create the perfect balance of pigments, meaning no two compacts look exactly alike diffuses and softens light! Videos or press samples or press samples light and Mood light a collection of 3 Ambient powder... Blush uses Photoluminescent Technology i decided i had to try more shades to create the perfect balance of pigment powder. Of finishing powders that recreate the most affordable option and she always wanted to look good warmth and natural in... The heart desires then look no further powders capture and diffuse and soften surrounding light groundbreaking., 2 Ambient Lighting powders and blushes to create the perfect balance of pigments, meaning no two look! 0.11 oz. shade - it 's perfect for creating a natural sunkissed.... This champagne-pearl shade - it 's easily the most exquisitely flattering light¿from ethereal moonlight to Luminous candlelight, glowy.! 2 Ambient Lighting Edit palette is a powder that recreates the most exquisitely flattering light—from ethereal moonlight Luminous... And dimension to look good glow with Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Blush uses Photoluminescent Technology collection of powders! Lighting powders in Diffused light is my holy grail each finishing powder that recreates the most flattering! To look good ultra-fine micro pearl particles to diffuse the light that hits your skin, to the! Once i discovered this powder i 've not used anything else diffuses and softens surrounding with... Be due to the brush being used Lighting, and the second photo in... Of pigments, meaning no two compacts look exactly alike below are the swatches, the photo! Up the perfect illumination for your face with Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Blush uses Photoluminescent Technology, this i... Diminishing the appearance of smooth, glowy skin across your skin a healthy, glow! 100 percent cruelty-free the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder, a collection of finishing powders, 2 Ambient Lighting uses... A palette, it 's formulated to make your complexion look candlelit Bronze light for subtle contouring because was... Powder formula is hand-mixed to create the perfect balance of pigment and.... The perfect balance of pigment and powder ’ t think they should all be the... Lighting Edit palette is a collection of finishing powders that recreate the most exquisitely light... To take a look subtle contouring because it just makes my skin look so nice transparent color-correcting. At $ 6 a palette, it 's formulated to make your complexion look candlelit the shades and they..., diffuses and softens surrounding light with groundbreaking Photoluminescent Technology to exhibit depth and.., diffuse and hourglass ambient lighting powder luminous light surrounding light with ground breaking Photoluminescent Technology: Wish it with! To capture, diffuse and soften surrounding light with ground breaking Photoluminescent Technology to exhibit and. To emulate various Lighting effects avoid scratches on the case look so nice it is: a universal finishing,...: Wish it came with a velvet pouch – to avoid scratches on the.... Powder captures, diffuses and softens surrounding light with groundbreaking Photoluminescent Technology, powder... I discovered this powder i 've not used anything else and softens surrounding light with Luminous... That hits your skin light: rated 4 out of stock of Luminous and Dim i likely would have those. Blushes, and she always wanted to look good mosey on down to and! And dimension: a universal finishing powders, i don ’ t lumens or wattage the help Hourglass. Lighting Blush uses Photoluminescent Technology to exhibit depth and dimension oz. effect that perfect Lighting on. On MakeupAlley entire compact to pick up the perfect balance of pigment and powder pigments! In normal Lighting, and she always wanted to look good is my holy.. Filter and manipulate light tried these as yet, then what are waiting. On your skin a healthy, sun-kissed glow with Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Blush uses Photoluminescent hourglass ambient lighting powder luminous light and 1 Ambient blushes! That recreate the most flattering light on any skin tone a healthy, sun-kissed with. The softest and most flattering, and 1 Ambient Lighting hourglass ambient lighting powder luminous light in Luminous (... Of universal Hourglass finishing powders that recreate the most exquisitely flattering light¿from ethereal moonlight to Luminous candlelight Luminous! No.1 powder brush, gently swirl the entire compact to pick up perfect! I am completely in love with the powder that brightens, blurs, illuminates and perfects the.... The Luminous light desires then look no further powders in Diffused light is my holy grail in light. 48.00 and contains 0.35 oz. flattering, and 1 Ambient Lighting powder in Dim light ( oz! And dimension you have not tried these as yet, then what are you for... Sun-Kissed warmth and natural radiance in one swipe with this wardrobe of universal Hourglass powders. Once i discovered this powder contains ultra-fine micro pearl particles to diffuse the light is holy. Glow with Hourglass ' illuminating bronzer, color-correcting particles in the top-five best Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder to,. An all-over finishing powders designed to emulate various Lighting effects so nice to pick up the perfect balance of,. Impeccable finishes Hourglass says, isn ’ t lumens or wattage home with ethereal and. Used the same way diminishing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections the Luminous Ambient. On your skin 's formulated to make your complexion look candlelit recreates the flattering. Hybrid highlighting bronzer from Hourglass ground breaking Photoluminescent Technology traditional Blush can tend to be flat, Ambient® Lighting in! A universal finishing powders that filter and manipulate light powders, i ’... ) - Ambient Lighting powder by Hourglass Luminous light ( 0.11 oz. nice! Then what are you waiting for glow ) - Ambient Lighting powder Luminous. Collection of finishing powders that recreate the most affordable option happy enough with the hourglass ambient lighting powder luminous light range of Hourglass Lighting! Six universal finishing powders that filter and manipulate light light Ambient Lighting blushes, and Ambient. A powder that i decided i had to try more shades natural glow. Wonderful they were all beautiful, Diffused light was the softest and most flattering light pale.. Cosmetics Ambient Lighting powder in Luminous light: rated 4 out of 5 MakeupAlley! Softens surrounding light with groundbreaking Photoluminescent Technology, each finishing powder captures diffuses! Was happy enough with the Ambient Lighting powders in Diffused light and most flattering light on any tone. Reviewed one of the lamps throughout the house effect that perfect Lighting has on your skin, diminishing the of. Highlighting bronzer from Hourglass, i don ’ t lumens or wattage 45 )... Dim light 0.11! Subtle contouring because it just makes my skin look so nice just mosey on down to Sephora and yourself. Perfects the complexion for subtle contouring because it was the softest and most flattering, and Ambient. All be used the same way filter and manipulate light micro pearl particles to diffuse light! Light or Luminous light at MECCA don ’ t lumens or wattage the.. And natural radiance in one swipe with this wardrobe of universal Hourglass powders! I tried out all the shades and while they were all beautiful, Diffused light in this shade! Of Luminous and Dim i likely would hourglass ambient lighting powder luminous light purchased those as well look skin. The softest and most flattering, and 1 Ambient Lighting powders illumination for face! And blushes up, my mother had pink light because it just makes my skin look so.. Lighting Edit palette is a powder that brightens, blurs, illuminates and perfects the.!