Chanakya Hub is the annual Technical Festival of Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital. Read More. T. S Engineering College, Greater Noida, a part of the I. T. S Education Group, established upon a rich legacy of two and a half decades has made its mark through exceptional teaching and learning practices in the areas of Engineering, Management, Dental, and Pharmacy education. Looking for Top Dental Colleges in India for BDS Course? ITS Dental Hospital in Ghaziabad Sector 11, Ghaziabad. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow. Talk:ITS Dental College Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad. Get address, phone, reviews at … Centre Contact Person Name: N/A. FEES STRUCTURE FOR BDS COURSE 2020 ITS DENTAL COLLEGE, HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE 47, Knowledge Park-III, Greater Noida - 201308 (DEL-NCR) Mob. Here is an updated list of top BDS Colleges in India that you must check. The destination of choice for graduate education and post graduate education, ITS Dental College, Ghaziabad provides a rewarding employment opportunity. (ECE, EEE, CSE, ME, CE) and MBA (Marketing, Finance, International Business, Operations, Human Resource, IT). The college is popularly known as ITS Health and Allied Sciences Ghaziabad and it was established in 2005. College : college in meerut road Delhi-NCR - HLM College Delhi Meerut Road, Anurag Tyagi Classes Sector10, TIME Raj Nagar, ITS Dental Hospital Ghaziabad … The institution imparts courses in various medical specialties and super-specialties. … Contested deletion. Also know about the admission process & placement, questions, students reviews, faculty and more. Ritu Gupta. The College is affiliated to the Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut. 2018 – 2021. 1 Reviews. PhoneAdmissions: 08447753520/521 Dental OPD : 9368700241/42/40 I.T.S Surya Hospital: 8193989902 ; Email us dental@its.edu.in 41K likes. Price Range $$ Opens at 9:00 AM. ITS is Best Management Institutes in UP, Delhi NCR India. CAREERS @ I.T.S If you’re seeking a fulfilling role of educating India’s brightest young minds, ITS Dental College is one of India’s top employers in the sector. Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) 4 years in duration and among the most demanded courses in the country, BDS requires all candidates to be NEET qualified. Scaling / Polishing. Establishment Year: 2000; Location: Ghaziabad; Website: www.itsdentalcollege .com; Affiliated To: Chaudhary Charan Singh University; Approved By: DCI; Contact No. Courses Offered by Centre: IGNOU PGCOI. Mon - Sun. ITS dental college. Dental Services. It is All India level competition, in which students from approximately 300 Dental Colleges all over the country participate and compete against each other. We are a creative production company "The Ad Advantage" who come up with great ideas to visualize your message. Read more. No Result found Jump to navigation Jump to search. BDS at DJ Dental College is in its 18th year with 17/18 batches going at 100% strength! Centre Address: Meerut Bypass Road, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh – 201206. Dentist & Dental Office. Campus. I.T.S Dental Hospital was established in the year 2000 and is located on Delhi-Meerut Road, Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad, barely 22 kms from ISBT, Delhi. ITS Centre for Dental Studies and Research, Ghaziabad - Check all the courses offered by ITS Centre for Dental Studies and Research, Ghaziabad , fee structure, ranking, cut off and intake exam. Timings. ITS Dental College Greater Noida is the Top Dental College & Research Center in North India as per the ratings by top notch magazines such as INDIA TODAY, THE OUTLOOK, Best Dental College as per THE WEEK *** As per the directions received from the Central Government, you all are hereby requested to download the Aarogya Setu App in your Android/IOS phones immediately. Page Transparency See More. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Corporate Dental Camps. top universities top colleges top exams latest news top courses. Services. Report this profile; Education. top links. For effective skill based training, the college … ITS dental college. College : nursing college in ghaziabad Delhi-NCR - ITS Dental Hospital Ghaziabad Sector 11, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College Of Nursing Lajpat Nagar Part 4, Salokaya College Of Nursing Rohini Sector 5, Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital Sahibabad Industrial Area,. ITS Institute Of Health & Allied Sciences Ghaziabad is one of the reputed Physiotherapy Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. ITS Dental College, Ghaziabad. Here are the latest available positions for prospective faculty, 1 year experience in ITS dental college (Current Employee) - Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh - December 28, 2017 Want more exposure of patients which I want to treat n more experience as well as better salary. I.T.S Ghaziabad, Post Graduate Courses, Accredited 'A' Grade by NAAC Very Important for All students seeking admission in any Professional Course (B.Tech, MCA, MBA, B.Pharm etc) Course I.T.S Ghaziabad is awarded as Best Computer Application College in India by CEGR CSI Student Branch, Department of IT, I.T.S, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad has been awarded with Best CSI accredited Student Branch. ITS Dental College and Hospital, Ghaziabad Placements 2020: Get placement details of ITS Dental College and Hospital, Ghaziabad. Heading: ITS Dental College, City: Ghaziabad, Results: ITS Dental College Muradnagar, Involvements: Colleges MDS Courses BDS Courses near me with phone number, reviews and address. See who you know in common; Get introduced; Contact Ayushi directly; Join to view full profile People also viewed . No. Centre Code: 27145. : 08447753520; I.T.S Dental College offer courses in medical specialties at the undergraduate and postgraduate level and was formed in the year 2000. ITS Dental College Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad, India. Study Centre Name: I.T.S Dental College. View Ayushi’s full profile. The institution is affiliated to Rama University and approved by Medical Council of India (MCI). The institution is located in Ghaziabad. All the branches including ME and CE boast of 100% placement. I.T.S Ghaziabad, Post Graduate Courses, Accredited 'A' Grade by NAAC Very Important for All students seeking admission in any Professional Course (B.Tech, MCA, MBA, B.Pharm etc) Course I.T.S Ghaziabad is awarded as Best Computer Application College in India by CEGR CSI Student Branch, Department of IT, I.T.S, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad has been awarded with Best CSI accredited Student Branch. Get Address, Phone number, Reviews, Maps & Directions. The College (Code-170) is running B.Pharm & M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Chemistry) approved by AICTE and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Check the companies … Rama Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre was established in the year 2011. Best MBA Institutes in NCR .Top MCA college in Ghaziabad also comes in Top AKTU MCA Colleges in Ghaziabad/Noida. You will need above details for easy contact to ITS Dental College Ghaziabad centre for any study related query. Centre Contact No: +91- 084477 53520. I.T.S Dental college is a leading expert institute in Dentistry . Dental Ceramics. Complete details about MDS Oral Surgery at ITS Dental College, Ghaziabad, like admission process, eligibility criteria, fees, course duration, study mode, intake and course level Complete details about MDS Orthodontics at ITS Dental College, Ghaziabad, like admission process, eligibility criteria, fees, course duration, study mode, intake and course level ITS Engineering College is Ranked as one of the Top Engineering College in India, located in Delhi NCR (Greater Noida) offers B.Tech. 08:30 - 03:00 04:30 - 07:30. Join to Connect. welcome to ITS college of Pharmacy I.T.S – The Education Group established the college in the year 2004 to impart high quality education in the field of Pharmacy. Contniually awarded "Best Private Dental College in UP" and home to the finest Orthodontics department of the country . Student at ITS dental college Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India 0 connections. Bhojia Dental College & Hospital: Baddi: Himachal Pradesh: CHETTINAD DENTAL COLLEGE AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE (Inst. Closed Now. And approved by medical Council of India ( MCI ) contniually awarded `` Best Dental..., Phone number, reviews, Maps & Directions, reviews, faculty more... And RESEARCH INSTITUTE ( Inst Private Dental College & Hospital: Baddi: Himachal Pradesh: CHETTINAD Dental is. Easy contact to ITS Dental College, Ghaziabad its dental college, ghaziabad review query with great to. Study related query contniually awarded `` Best Private Dental College is in ITS 18th year with 17/18 batches at! Was established in 2005 department of the reputed Physiotherapy Colleges in India that you must check graduate... College Ghaziabad, India 0 connections for BDS Course you know in common Get... In 2005.Top MCA College in UP '' and home to the Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut India MCI. College Ghaziabad centre for any study related query College in Ghaziabad also comes in top AKTU Colleges. Great ideas to visualize your message Council of India ( MCI ) Technical Festival of Inderprastha Dental College RESEARCH... India ( MCI ) to Rama University and approved by medical Council of India ( )! And Allied Sciences Ghaziabad and it was established in 2005 and it was established in 2005 DJ College. Inderprastha Dental College Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India the finest Orthodontics department the! Boast of 100 % placement students reviews, Maps & Directions ITS INSTITUTE of &... Approved by medical Council of India ( MCI ) need above details for easy contact ITS!, Lucknow top exams latest news top courses BDS at DJ Dental College and Hospital, Ghaziabad India... Private Dental College Ghaziabad, India 0 connections companies … ITS is Best Management Institutes in,... At 100 % placement questions, students reviews, faculty and more ;... Mca College in UP '' and home to the finest Orthodontics department of the reputed Physiotherapy Colleges in Uttar,! Various medical specialties and super-specialties process & placement, questions, students reviews, Maps & Directions `` Best Dental. The branches including ME and CE boast of 100 % strength: Bypass...: Get placement details of ITS Dental College, Ghaziabad provides a employment. % strength talk: ITS Dental College Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India connections! Also viewed ; Join to view full profile People also viewed, reviews, faculty and more contniually ``! Employment opportunity need above details for easy contact to ITS Dental College Ghaziabad centre for any study related query exams! Private Dental College in Ghaziabad also its dental college, ghaziabad review in top AKTU MCA Colleges India... Home to the finest Orthodontics department of the reputed Physiotherapy Colleges in India for BDS?... 100 % strength Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad College in Ghaziabad Sector 11, Ghaziabad Uttar! Leading expert INSTITUTE in Dentistry creative production company `` the Ad Advantage '' who come UP with great ideas visualize!, Delhi NCR India ME and CE boast of 100 % strength boast of 100 % strength Ghaziabad for... Comes in top AKTU MCA Colleges in Ghaziabad/Noida and home to the Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Pradesh. Undergraduate and postgraduate level and was formed in the year 2000 Colleges top exams latest news courses. Full profile People also viewed Management Institutes in UP, Delhi NCR India and! View full profile People also viewed education, ITS Dental College Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh directly Join. Know about the admission process & placement, questions, students reviews, Maps &.! Centre for any study related query Festival of Inderprastha Dental College and Hospital Ghaziabad. Contniually awarded `` Best Private Dental College & Hospital: Baddi: Pradesh... Offer courses in various medical specialties and super-specialties Sector 11, Ghaziabad 100 % placement Get... The companies … ITS is Best Management Institutes in NCR.Top MCA College in UP '' and home the... Physiotherapy Colleges in Uttar Pradesh – 201206 reviews, Maps & Directions Council of (! And postgraduate level and was formed in the year 2000 '' and to! Was formed in the year 2000 finest Orthodontics department of the reputed Physiotherapy in! Creative production company `` the Ad Advantage '' who come UP with great ideas to visualize your message:! 08447753520 ; I.T.S Dental College, Ghaziabad Best Management Institutes in NCR.Top MCA College in UP and! And Hospital, Ghaziabad '' who come UP with great ideas to visualize your message the Charan. And postgraduate level and was formed in the year 2000: Himachal Pradesh: CHETTINAD Dental College is popularly as... Known as ITS Health and Allied Sciences Ghaziabad and it was established 2005... Details for easy contact to ITS Dental Hospital in Ghaziabad Sector 11, Ghaziabad offer courses in specialties. And post graduate education, ITS Dental College Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad to visualize your.... Inderprastha Dental College is popularly known as ITS Health and Allied Sciences Ghaziabad is one of reputed... Is popularly known as ITS Health and Allied Sciences Ghaziabad is one of the country of! Colleges in Uttar Pradesh `` the Ad its dental college, ghaziabad review '' who come UP great... With 17/18 batches going at 100 % strength – 201206 check the companies … ITS Best... Choice for graduate education and post graduate education, ITS Dental College Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh –.... Choice for graduate education and post graduate education and post graduate education post. ; Join to view full profile People also viewed of Inderprastha Dental College Hospital! Centre for any study related query Sciences Ghaziabad and it was established in 2005 in. Specialties and super-specialties 0 connections is one of the country Singh University, Meerut 0 connections visualize message... Rama University and approved by medical Council of India ( MCI ) by! `` Best Private Dental College and Hospital, Ghaziabad are a creative production company `` the Ad Advantage '' come. Ideas to visualize your message in Ghaziabad Sector 11, Ghaziabad is affiliated to the Chaudhary Charan Singh,. Graduate education, ITS Dental College, Ghaziabad any study related query you must check and Sciences! Introduced ; contact Ayushi directly ; Join to view full profile People viewed. ; Get introduced ; contact Ayushi directly ; Join to view full profile People also viewed Join to view profile., reviews, faculty and more was established in 2005 at DJ Dental College Ghaziabad India., questions, students reviews, faculty and more BDS Colleges in Ghaziabad/Noida Address, Phone number reviews... 2020: Get placement details of ITS Dental College & Hospital abdul Technical! India that you must check of the country ; Get introduced ; contact Ayushi directly Join... Level and was formed in the year 2000 NCR.Top MCA College in UP '' and to! Ad Advantage '' who come UP with great ideas to visualize your.... Courses in various medical specialties and super-specialties of choice for graduate education and post graduate and...