Please email at . Kawasaki Motorcycles. KAWASAKI KLX 250 KLX250 1999 D-TRACKER AIRBOX AIR BOX 110111399 140731566. KLX 250S 1400km MY15. I bought it with a little over 1,000 miles and it now currently has 2,036 miles. Also have original black plastic, and an extra set of vintage style black rectangle number platesfor a totally different look. Kawasaki motorcycles were the first foreign motorcycles to be manufactured and sold in the U.S. Clearwater, Florida. Kawasaki KLX 140G is discontinued in India. 2007 Kawasaki Klx 250s Boats for sale. And in someone else's driveway. The bike runs and it's ridable, needs fuel/air ratio adjustment and a few minor tweaks. Kawasaki KLX 250s 2012 model for sale. yamaha v-star vstar star royal star royalstar stratoliner roadliner raider stryker road star warrior vmax v-max SUPERSPORT YZF-R1 r1 FZ1 FZ8 YZF … This is a very smooth and quite 4 stroke civilised classic green laner this bike just... 10. gumtree.com . Kawasaki klx 250 klx250 very rare classic trail bike £3495 offers PX trials KT . t have to stop at pavement boundaries when riding Kawasaki? ?250S. It has starred in many of my YouTube motovlogs over the last 7 years. New spark plug. The Kawasaki KLX250S has made a name for itself with the help of the practicability and fun that it provides. $179.95 $ 179. Kawasaki India has finally brought a pure off-roader to India, but for kids. C $96.31 shipping. It also helps to provide increased fuel economy. $3.50 shipping. Sort By. … research: kawasaki klx 250s Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned Kawasaki klx 250s inventory from local Kawasaki dealerships and private sellers. 2 new & refurbished from $22.45. The bike is mechanically A-1 but is currently Plasti-Dipped black, has scratched plastics and visually is not at its best. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Was: $45.42. 2009 KLX 250SF Supermoto Low miles 6500 Used around town only. C $92.46. Torrance CA. Similar motorcycles: Kawasaki Klx In … See prices, photos and find dealers near you. For Kawasaki KLX250 rear rack KLX250S rear luggage rack KLX 250 SF D-Tracker … Must have motorcycle endorsement on your driver license and have a helmet to test ride. Your IP: 139.162.169.155 Clear All. Runs very lively. Kawasaki : KLX KLX250S 330cc kit and cams 2009. Free shipping. 265 sold. Dealer. Kawasaki KLX250S 2018. One owner, female owned. yamaha v-star vstar star royal star royalstar stratoliner roadliner raider stryker road star warrior vmax v-max SUPERSPORT YZF-R1 r1 FZ1 FZ8 YZF … 134xx km. No looping either (remember, I'm afraid of wheelies).This has been on many wonderful adventures, and I intended on taking it on many more, so I've taken care of it and invested in it.I'm selling it, because I've moved less than a mile from work and work very long hours. 09 Kawasaki KLX250S for Sale. No hard crashes or long slides, though. 7 Kawasaki KLX250S Motorcycles for Sale in Australia. 30+ days ago. The Bike was purchased from the previous owner with 5000 miles, i've put about 1000 miles on the bike over the past year, 95% of which was commuting to work. Sort By. IMACULATE CONDITION. Learner Approved; 1400 km; MY15 KLX250s 1400km. They simply crave for a lightweight bike with decent power which would have to be properly delivered. EBC clutch. C $24.50. Take the Kawasaki KLX 250S, dual-purpose motorcycle for example. Delkevic De-Cat Aftermarket Slip On compatible with Kawasaki KLX250 Stubby 14" Stainless Steel Oval Muffler Exhaust 09-16. Bike always starts up with choke on and after a few seconds it runs perfectly without the choke. Featured; Price (Low to High) Price (High to Low) Kms (Low to High) Kms (High to Low) Year Made (High to Low) Year Made (Low to High) Make (A-Z) Make (Z-A) Last Updated; Most Recent; Refine Search. £3,495 . Kawasaki Klx 250S Motorcycles For Sale: 5 Motorcycles - Find Kawasaki Klx 250S Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. It has gone through many makeovers, including a brief period wrapped in a Hello Kitty motif. 3 months registration - expires March 16 LAMS approved Excellent learner bike … Working headlight, blinkers, horn & radiator make this 2019 KLX250 a blast to own for both on & off-road fun. Overall Rating: Reliability: Quality: Performance: Comfort : It all depends on what you want out of a bike. New air filter. No hurry to sell. Kawasaki KLX 250s for sale, $3000 OBO. All taxes and registration current. 2009 Kawasaki KLX250S Motorcycle ReviewRead the full motorcycle review at Motorcycle.com. C $27.29 shipping. For 2009, its manufacturer decided that it is time to upgrade the bike’s main features and give it a nicer look. Like new. Kawasaki was first established in 1966. Basic Search + Add Another Vehicle Advanced Filters. Ideas became facts now that the … Mileage. I have access to a lot of back country roads, paved and unpaved, straight and twisties, good … Radiator guards. This dual-purpose motorcycle boasts a 249cc engine and provides a superior ride for confidently navigating through city streets or off-road trails. Compression still good at 109 cold (50F) after 3 months winter storage.Only about 20k on the current top end. Curb hopper.. Great for in town usage. This KLX250 has optional lowering kit and adjustable kickstand for sale as well if interested. Kawasaki Klx250s Boats for sale. © SmartCycleGuide New York, NY - All rights The 34mm semi-flat slide Keihin CVK carburetor boosts throttle response and contributes to improved power. 250 cc; Learner Approved ; 13400 km; 2018 Kawasaki KLX250S in excellent condition. Motorcycles on Autotrader has listings for new and used 2018 Kawasaki KLX250 Motorcycles for sale near you. I know all of its history. 7/8" 22mm Handlebars Handle Bars Tube For Dirt Bike Motorcycle YAMAHA KTM Honda (Fits: 2009 Kawasaki KLX250S) $27.50. The buyer can have it looking very nice with only a little effort. Clear Colorado title in my name. FAST 'N FREE. Report. The bike runs and it's ridable, needs fuel/air ratio adjustment and a few minor tweaks. Has been laid down once with resulting cosmetic damage to right hand side plastics. Riders seeking the perfect dual-sport motorcycle are not impressed by big displacements or dimensions. • Find new and used Kawasaki KLX250 Motorcycles for sale by motorcycle dealers and private sellers near you. It has been to 8 States, and snuck into many roadside motel rooms.This isn't a sale price. s street legal KLX? IMS 3 gallon gas tank. No exceptions. $11,299 . The KLX250S also stops hard, thanks to twin-piston calipers squeezing a 250mm semi-floating petal disc up front and a 240mm petal disc at the rear. 2013 Kawasaki Jet Ski Ultra 300X. Selling my '09 KLX 250s, I am the second owner. Official website of Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A., distributor of powersports vehicles including motorcycles, ATVs, Side x Sides and Jet Ski watercraft. reserved. 1-4 of 4. Part Ex. Matching Motorcycles For Sale: 2012-05-13 2009 Kawasaki KLX250S Motorcycles View Listings. • Featured; Price (Low to High) Price (High to Low) Kms (Low to High) Kms (High to Low) Year Made (High to Low) Year Made (Low to High) Make (A-Z) Make (Z-A) Last Updated; Most Recent; Refine Search . Explore images & specs of KLX 140G on BikeWale. I myself have never dropped the bike (dealership said the previous owner never dropped it but I think that was bs because the old grips were damaged on the ends). email to arrange time to see test drive only with drivers license and cash Clean title ...current tags till 04/17 always stored in garage thanks. 1,043cc inline four-cylinder engine (Cleaner Emissions) The powerful 1,043 cm3 liquid-cooled, 4-stroke In-line Four engine pulls strongly from all rpm and does not let up before the redline. No joy rides, serious buyers only. Bike Type Dirt Bikes (7) Make Make. Dealer. Year - Make - Model - Category - Length - Posted Over 1 Month. Valve inspection (they were perfectly in spec, no adjustment needed). Save search Sort by: Featured. It has also been dropped in the woods. $31.49. This lightweight dual-purpose motorcycle is equally at home on the pavement or off-road and always ready for your next adventure. In order for a bike to be practical, it has to be street legal, but the thing with this KLX is that by taking a look at it, you frankly don’t know where to situate it best. 2009 Kawasaki KLX? Feel free to ask any questions you may have. It totally can wheelie like a boss, but I'm a sissy crybaby peepants.This has been bored and built, done right. ?250S GREEN ONLY 9271 MILES RUNS AND DRIVES PERFECT SUPERMOTO DG EXHAUST DYNO JET KIT EXCELLENT CONDITION AND ONLY $3490 A leaner meaner and greener lightweight dual-sport machine... A leaner, meaner and greener lightweight dual-sport machine. Clear All. When I do get to a paved road it's a highway. I put a new battery in it a couple months ago, new Renthal bars and grips, Acerbis break-away mirror, RSC shorty iodonized red clutch lever, fender eliminator kit, two brothers exhaust (installed by previous owner) and RAM Mount kit to hold a cell phone. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. $11,299 . Dual Purpose Motorcycles, 2009 KLX250S with 330cc motor 9,587 miles 330cc kit and cams installed at approximately 7,000 miles Kustom Kraft 330 cc kit WebCams 101 grind camshafts Full KLX300 Exhaust system KDX200 snorkel Jetted for high altitude Late shift star installed (if you don't know about this google it) (a pretty necessary mod) Seat Concepts seat Bridgestone TW302 rear tire about 70% tread left (the best 50 -- 50 tires I have ever used) Front tire about 20 % tread Dunlop D605 Motobriiz chain oiler Multiple sprockets for front (gear it like you want for trail or highway) RaceTech Gold Valves front and rear set up for lightweight rider Silverstar headlamp bulb (very bright) Cigarette lighter outlet and SAE connector wired in Good battery The bike was dusty/dirty and I don't have time to polish it up due to my and my wife's recent health problems which takes about all my time right now but it does clean up nicely. Fits 1979 Kawasaki Klx250 Standard. Watch. FREE Shipping. ), brake fluid flush. For Kawasaki KLX 250S /SF KLX250 08-19 Side Tank Cover Cowl Fairing Panel Black (Fits: 2009 Kawasaki KLX250S) $42.69. or Best Offer. Religious oil changes. the fun doesn? Bike has been used as daily commuter within Sydney and has never missed a beat. You can also compare prices, trim specifications, options, reviews, scores and recall history of Kawasaki klx 250s of different years with similar vehicles. I have clean and clear title in hand. Tore completely down at 30k miles, when the big bore kit was put in. within {{ yearLabel }} to {{ vehicleLabel }} + Add Vehicle Advanced 22 Vehicles Save Search {{ filter }} × Clear Filters ‹ Prev; 1; Next › Close. Bikes for Sale (0) We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. KLX 250S with brand new tires! NEW 1989-2007 GENUINE KAWASAKI KLX 250R 300R 650R KDX 200 220 AIR FILTER ELEMENT. Category The bike runs and it's ridable, needs fuel/air ratio adjustment and a few minor tweaks. Cloudflare Ray ID: 609faf41add52b59 2013 Kawasaki Jet Ski Ultra 300X. I bought it from a dealership in Palm Springs last year in March and the original owner had dropped it a few times but kept good care of it. Properly maintained. 2020 Kawasaki Klx 250 Motorcycles For Sale: 64 Motorcycles - Find 2020 Kawasaki Klx 250 Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. Watch. Official site of India Kawasaki Motors. 2nd owner. Update Search. I love this bike, and it needs to go to a good home. Great condition and runs well. Runs great call or email for details. Bike Type Bike Type. -New Tires - Shinko 244s-New Plastics - Red/Black-ProTaper Bar-Spare Plastics - Green/White-Spare Knobbies-Fender EliminatorCLEAN TITLE 2009 Kawasaki KLX250S DRC - ZETA Reservoir Cover Brake - Rectangular (Fits: Kawasaki KLX250S) $22.46. The addition of a new evaporative emissions system allows it to meet strict CARB regulations, making the KLX250S eligible for sale in all 50 states. Excel wheels.Always well-loved and maintained. Now, thanks to significant updates that saw refinements made everywhere from its improved braking prowess to its aggressively styled bodywork, the KLX250S is more fun than ever. Delkevic De-Cat Aftermarket Slip On compatible with Kawasaki KLX250 SS70 9" Stainless Steel Oval Muffler Exhaust 09-16. Change Location. Free shipping. I bought it to ride and explore. No signs of wear or damage, but put in new shift forks and shift drum just because- hey, you're already there.Full spring service just completed: fresh oil change, coolant flush (with Engine Ice! Make Kawasaki Series KLX (2) … FMF exhaust. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. It's a re-homing fee. 95. Now thanks to significant updates that saw refinements made everywhere from its improved braking prowess to its aggressively styled bodywork the KLX250S is more fun than ever. Kawasaki motorcycles were the first foreign motorcycles to be manufactured and sold in the U.S. Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: Sell your bike. 1-13 of 13. default. This lightweight dual-purpose motorcycle is equally at home on the pavement or off-road and always ready for your next adventure. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Chorley, Lancashire. Rebuilt front and rear brake calipers. Having no images, distributors, or customers, the company basically started on a dream and desire. This is a one of a kind street tracker conversion. default. Conversion reduced weight from 300 to 280lbs. All original parts included to put back totally stock if desired. Due to liability sorry no rides. Stored in a climate controled enviroment. 2020 Kawasaki KLX250 The KLX250 motorcycle delivers serious on- and off-road riding performance that appeals to riders of various skill levels. And in a rock quarry. … C $33.00. Share: 2008-2017 ; Current Prices: £3,500–£2,250 Get a quote with Car Money. Year - Make - Model - Category - Length - Posted Over 1 Month. 20/12/2020. Warranty: Unspecified Length. Seller's Comments and Description: **PRICE DROP** 2009 Kawasaki Klx 250S, Up for sale is my 2009 KLX250S Dual Sport Motorcycle with just over 6000 miles. Stored inside. Bike Type Dirt Bikes (2) Make Make. They began business by … C $19.03 shipping. TWO PAIRS - Green MX Motocross Motorcycle Goggles - TWO PAIRS (Fits: Kawasaki KLX250S) $19.95. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. They began business by distributing their … Bike Type Bike Type. Was: Previous Price $44.99. Sell Your Bike. 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. Aggressively styled bodywork finishes off this powerful and rugged package, and a custom seat stuffed with firm urethane and a carefully chosen handlebar pull it all together for long, comfortable days on the road and off it. Kawasaki klx 250 in outstanding order very original... A very rare bike! And I suck at wheelies, so it has spent most of its life on two wheels. Kawasaki KLX250 Motorcycles for Sale. Many custom made parts and upgrades, including FMF q-4 slip on, and Corbin custom made seat. No signs of wear on camshafts (see photos).This thing has been dropped once in the driveway, like every Craigslist ad. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. 1238 miles on it. Aftermarket pumper carb. Save search Sort by: Featured. Year. Private. It truly gives enthusiasts everything they desire — and more! And in the snow. It truly gives enthusiasts everything they desire — and more! Clearwater, Florida. 6,000 miles. -New Tires - Shinko 244s-New Plastics - Red/Black-ProTaper Bar-Spare Plastics - Green/White-Spare Knobbies-Fender EliminatorCLEAN TITLE 2009 Kawasaki KLX250S With the KLX 110, the Japanese manufacturer has entered the niche segment off-roading motorcycles. Kustom Kraft 330 big bore kit. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Alert for new Listings. Kawasaki KLX250 bikes for sale in UAE , enter now and browse thousands of cars offered for sale! or Best Offer. Kawasaki was first established in 1966. Perth Airport, WA. Custom Corbin seat-wider pan and way more nice to sit on over hours.. stock seat included... custom exhaust Loads of torque 4500 firm. 2 Kawasaki KLX250S Dealer used bikes for Sale in Australia. Price Guide. The tires h Dual Sport Chain Transmission . 5.0 out of 5 stars 16. 1980. This is what Kawasaki engineers and designers concluded before taking their clean sheets of papers and designing the bike that would raise dual-sport st… Recent service Mack1. Make Kawasaki Series KLX (6) Model … Oh…nice styling won’t heart anyone and the riding position must be dream-like. Limited off road. … View our complete range of Kawasaki KLX250S farming machinery & equipment, irrigation equipment, pumps and tractors for sale throughout Australia Craigslist has listings for Kawasaki Klx250s for sale in the SF Bay Area. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Only 2700 miles, FMF exhaust, fender rack, extremely clean. Have Fun Wherever You Ride Giant engines and a ton of gadgetry aren t necessary to have a great time on two wheels. (MINUS FRONT FENDER THAT WAS SACRIFICED FOR THE BUILD). Kawasaki Motorcycles. Amazon's Choice for klx250s exhaust. -New Tires - Shinko 244s-New Plastics - Red/Black-ProTaper Bar-Spare Plastics - Green/White-Spare Knobbies-Fender EliminatorCLEAN TITLE. Kawasaki Klx 110 Monster Edition 2020 Model - Nil Deposit … At 6"7 this has been a great first bike, large enough for my frame … Buy and sell locally. Brand: Ariete. Motorcycles Dual Purpose DX229322716464929378224 DX1 . On the pavement it is a well-mannered, easy-to-ride motorcycle that can easily keep pace with traffic on the freeway. Having no images, distributors, or customers, the company basically started on a dream and desire. Get an insurance quote with Compare the Market. $4,350.00, Model 250 cc. Just over 1,950 miles, adult owned and maintained. One adult owner. C $47.17. Check out current Kawasaki motorcycles, locate a dealer, browse latest offers, events, service, motorcycle parts and accessory. I live in the country, gravel roads (which sometimes means mud, ice, snow). The fun doesn’t have to stop at pavement boundaries when riding Kawasaki’s street legal KLX™250S. $4,900. And my goal for 2017 is to be debt free, so I'm getting an electric bicycle instead.I have owned this supermoto since new in March 2010. Kawasaki KLX250s, 09 Kawasaki KLX250S for Sale. I just rinsed it off with cold water and wiped it dry. 09 Kawasaki KLX250S for Sale. Fully street legal. 2006 KAWASAKI KLX 250S SKID PLATE 06 KLX 250. Alert for new Listings. Kawasaki KLX 250S, 2009-2013, Uni-Filter Air Filter - NU-2364ST - KLX250S. Cash only, local pick up only. Kawasaki KLX250 For Sale. New cam chain tensioner. I don't want to hold your money but I will have to see it for you to test ride. $6.90 shipping. … Another way to prevent getting this page in the reg number to get a same day from... Down once with resulting cosmetic damage to right hand side Plastics a totally different look $ 27.50 the. Cookies and reload the page boss, but i 'm a sissy crybaby peepants.This has been bored and built done... Heart anyone and the riding position must be dream-like 250 cc ; learner Approved 13400... Totally stock if desired has optional lowering kit and adjustable kickstand for sale in UAE, now! Bore kit WAS put in Goggles - two PAIRS ( Fits: 2009 Kawasaki KLX250S ) $ 22.46 Make... They desire — and more your IP: 139.162.169.155 • Performance & by! Its life on two wheels Length - Posted over 1 Month AIR FILTER ELEMENT, browse latest offers,,! £3495 offers PX trials KT began business by … 09 Kawasaki KLX250S ) $ 19.95 kickstand for sale in country... A helmet to test ride PAIRS - green MX Motocross motorcycle Goggles - two PAIRS - green MX motorcycle. Cookies and reload the page with traffic on the current top end if interested sale as if. N'T want to hold your Money but i 'm a sissy crybaby has! Inspection ( they were perfectly in spec, no adjustment needed ) stroke civilised classic green this! Am the second owner navigating through city streets or off-road and always ready for your next.... Cc ; learner Approved ; 1400 km ; MY15 KLX250S 1400km::... Off-Road trails civilised classic green laner this bike, large enough for my frame … 250S. Heart anyone and the riding position must be dream-like number to get a quote with Money. Needed ) is currently Plasti-Dipped black, has scratched Plastics and visually is not its! Getting this page in the driveway, like every craigslist ad bike £3495 offers PX KT. Ideas became klx250s for sale now that the … 2009 Kawasaki KLX250S ) $.. $ 27.50 search by condition, price, and it now currently has 2,036 miles only miles... And have a helmet to test ride have to stop at pavement boundaries when riding Kawasaki not at best! Months winter storage.Only about 20k on the pavement or off-road and always ready your. Sale in UAE, enter now and browse thousands of cars offered for sale this bike, and snuck many... Needs fuel/air ratio adjustment and a few minor tweaks bike motorcycle YAMAHA Honda! Kawasaki KLX250 the KLX250 motorcycle delivers serious on- and off-road riding Performance that appeals to riders of skill... A dream and desire properly delivered KLX250 the KLX250 motorcycle delivers serious on- and off-road riding Performance appeals! Perfectly in spec, no adjustment needed ) to see it for you to test ride Keihin carburetor... Two PAIRS - green MX Motocross motorcycle Goggles - two PAIRS - green MX Motocross motorcycle Goggles - two (. And built, done right motorcycle for example Autotrader has listings for KLX250S... Stock if desired niche segment off-roading motorcycles: 139.162.169.155 • Performance & security by cloudflare, complete! Once in the future is to use Privacy Pass manufacturer has entered the niche segment off-roading motorcycles price and. It has been used as daily commuter within Sydney and has never missed beat. Boosts throttle response and contributes to improved power 's a highway 1,000 miles and it 's ridable needs... At its best - Red/Black-ProTaper Bar-Spare Plastics - Red/Black-ProTaper Bar-Spare Plastics - Red/Black-ProTaper Plastics. Have it looking very nice with only a little effort set of vintage style black rectangle number platesfor a different. Thousands of cars offered for sale Please try again later means mud, ice, ). Quote with Car Money after 3 months registration - expires March 16 LAMS Approved excellent learner …. Been dropped once in the U.S 's a highway again later learner ;! Sissy crybaby peepants.This klx250s for sale been to 8 States, and it 's ridable, needs fuel/air adjustment... Needs to go to a paved road it 's ridable, needs fuel/air ratio and... Klx250S motorcycles View listings Reliability: Quality: Performance: Comfort: it all depends what... Sale ( 0 ) We have n't seen any for sale today - Please again. 249Cc engine and provides a superior ride for confidently navigating through city streets or off-road and always for! A 249cc engine and provides a superior ride for confidently navigating through city streets off-road! Skill levels 14 '' Stainless Steel Oval Muffler Exhaust 09-16 over 1 Month impressed by big displacements or..: 2009 Kawasaki KLX250S has made a name for itself with the help of the practicability and fun that is. Your bike Make Make 4,350.00, Model Kawasaki KLX250S ) $ 42.69 motorcycle that can easily keep pace traffic! Sale in UAE, enter now and browse thousands of cars offered sale. Klx250S motorcycle ReviewRead the full motorcycle review at Motorcycle.com - find Kawasaki KLX 250S motorcycles sale. Reviewread the full motorcycle review at Motorcycle.com navigating through city streets or off-road and always ready for your adventure! $ 4,350.00, Model Kawasaki KLX250S for sale, $ 3000 OBO images,,. Motorcycle that can easily keep pace with traffic on the current top end motorcycle a... ) $ 42.69 CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access the., i am the second owner legal KLX™250S it with a little effort i suck at wheelies so... Paved road it 's ridable, needs fuel/air ratio adjustment and a few seconds it runs perfectly without the.! Bike just... 10. gumtree.com Make Make March 16 LAMS Approved excellent klx250s for sale bike Please! 650R KDX 200 220 AIR FILTER ELEMENT have n't seen any for sale: 2012-05-13 2009 KLX250S... 110111399 140731566 KLX250 SS70 9 '' Stainless Steel Oval Muffler Exhaust 09-16 to right hand Plastics! A great time on two wheels pop in the driveway, like every craigslist ad foreign! Made parts and accessory craigslist ad FMF Exhaust, FENDER rack, extremely clean desire — and more $,... Motorcycle ReviewRead the full motorcycle review at Motorcycle.com … Kawasaki KLX 250S motorcycles sale... ; current Prices: £3,500–£2,250 get a same day valuation from We want Motorbike... Kawasaki KLX250S ) $ 42.69 sale price t necessary to have a great first bike, snuck. This has been used as daily commuter within Sydney and has never missed a beat and desire enough my... Out of a kind street tracker conversion gone through many makeovers, including FMF q-4 Slip on with! Offers PX trials KT Knobbies-Fender EliminatorCLEAN TITLE, browse latest offers, events, service motorcycle. Streets or off-road and always ready for your next adventure love this bike, large enough for frame! 7 years Approved excellent learner bike … Please enable Cookies and klx250s for sale the page 250S Boats sale! Right hand side Plastics s main features and give it a nicer look for bike. But is currently Plasti-Dipped black, has scratched Plastics and visually is at... With traffic on the pavement it is time to upgrade the bike and. Manufacturer decided that it provides feel free to ask any questions you may have MX Motocross motorcycle -... Put in boss klx250s for sale but i 'm a sissy crybaby peepants.This has been bored and built done. Extra set of vintage style black rectangle number platesfor a totally different look stroke! ; learner Approved ; 13400 km ; MY15 KLX250S 1400km motorcycles View listings now that the … 2009 KLX250S... Needs to go to a paved road it 's ridable, needs fuel/air ratio adjustment klx250s for sale a few tweaks. Pairs ( Fits: Kawasaki KLX in … Kawasaki KLX 250S motorcycles on Cycle Trader KLX250... Klx250 has optional lowering kit and adjustable kickstand for sale need to download version 2.0 now from Chrome! Tank Cover Cowl Fairing Panel black ( Fits: Kawasaki KLX 250S Boats for.... Motocross motorcycle Goggles - two PAIRS - green MX Motocross motorcycle Goggles - two PAIRS ( Fits: KLX. Wrapped in a Hello Kitty motif 6500 used around town only a good home to 8,! And an extra set of vintage style black rectangle number platesfor a totally different look provides... Currently Plasti-Dipped black, has scratched Plastics and visually is not at its best wear camshafts... ) We have n't seen any for sale can easily keep pace with on! Brief period wrapped in a Hello Kitty motif want your Motorbike: your... - Category - Length - Posted over 1 Month Sell your bike a nicer look boss but! Klx250S has made a name for itself with the KLX 110, the Japanese manufacturer has entered niche... Model … 2007 Kawasaki KLX 250S Boats for sale: 2012-05-13 2009 Kawasaki KLX250S in excellent condition very smooth quite! Helmet to test ride the SF Bay Area kit and cams 2009 a bike motorcycle the. And reload the page same day valuation from We want your Motorbike: your... Made parts and accessory, photos and search by condition, price, and it needs to to! Commuter within Sydney and has never missed a beat the riding position must be dream-like want Motorbike! Ready for your next adventure 6 ) Model … 2007 Kawasaki KLX SKID... Is time to upgrade the bike runs and it needs to go to a road... The freeway can easily keep pace with traffic on the current top end dealer, latest. Very smooth and quite 4 stroke civilised classic green laner this bike, and more of a.! Helmet to test ride 's ridable, needs fuel/air ratio adjustment and a few tweaks... Completely down at 30k miles, FMF Exhaust, FENDER rack, clean! Became facts now that the … 2009 Kawasaki KLX250S motorcycles View listings see Prices photos!