Redline & Cerveni are in the same category as each other. ... Redline Tuning Hood Strut Kit QuickLIFT ELITE Bolt-In GT350/GT350R 2015-2020. I'm not sure who supplies either of them. Original redline hood struts looking all manky and corroded. Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2015. Ford Performance also uses a high quality strut but the bracket is a little basic. Hey guys, hope ya’ll are enjoying the holidays and all is well. Get the look and utility you need with new Hood Struts at americanmuscle.com. ... Mustang Forums. You probably can't go wrong with anything from any of the popular companies. Replace that annoying hood prop rod with these 1979-1998 Mustang Quicklift hood struts from Redline. Redline Tuning Hood Struts (1999-2015 Mustang with stock hood) $ 89.95. The struts arrived in a few days packaged very nicely. I might tidy up the brackets and replace the struts just in case the corrosion is a sign of future failure (also, the the rust looks awful). Mustang Hood Struts eliminate the need for that stock prop rod, provide easier access to the engine bay and upgrade the styling of your Mustang! Mustang S197 Forums (2005-2014 Mustangs) 2011-2014 Mustang Talk. Oct 18, 2010 #1 I bought this kit about two years ago, and it' … Size Price ($) Shipping ($) 99-04 Ford Mustang QuickLIFT PLUS (black powder coated) 89.95: 6.00: 99-04 Ford Mustang QuickLIFT Elite (polished stainless steel) 119.95: 6.00: 05-14 Ford Mustang QuickLIFT PLUS (black powder coated) Redline Tuning specializes in hood QuickLIFT systems that replace your vehicle's hood prop rod. FREE shipping is included on most Mustang hood struts above the minimum order value. 95 These hood supports mount to your S550 fenders and hood to hold up your hood while giving you more clearance under your hood. Today we're taking a quick look at and installing the Redline Tuning QuickLift PLUS Hood Strut System available for the '05 to '14 Mustang. ... then you know the answer—Redline Tuning QuickLift hood struts are the solution! Anyone use Redline Tuning' s gas hood struts on a fiberglass hood? 2015-20 Mustang Hood … So I installed my hood struts awhile ago, not sure if my hood sat lower before or after I put them on. Redline Tuning 21-11024-02 Hood QuickLIFT PLUS Bolt in Struts Compatible with Ford Mustang 2005-2014 All STOCK Hoods (All Black Components) 4.8 out of 5 stars 122 $89.95 Fortunately for you, you can quickly replace it with a pair of Mustang Hood Struts, available in both black and chrome finishes. 2005-2009 Mustang Hood Struts Why in the world didn't Ford get rid of that dangerously unsafe and ugly prop rod for the 2005-2009 Mustang? This is a Redline Tuning Elite Hood Strut Kit fitting your 2018 Mustang GT or EcoBoost. Our Gen 2 Cervini’s hood struts have been re-engineered to properly support all Cervini's fiberglass hoods without straining or stressing the hood. What you need is a brand-new hood strut kit, like this QuickLIFT PLUS kit from Redline Tuning! ... leading the way in hood lift systems. It’s always in the way and it just looks so cheap and low tech especially for 2014 Mustang GT with a custom hood. I was actually a bit shocked how well the packaging was. 2018 Mustang GT350R in Kona Blue with Black Roof and Black Stripes, Chassis JR131 | Electronics Package | Steeda Jacking Rails | Redline Hood Struts | Diode Dynamics LED's | Ford Performance Oil Separators and Air Filter | Michelin Pilot Sport 4s Tires | Previous Ponies: 2017 GT350 2016 Ecoboost 1972 302 V8 1966 6 cylinder Rating: 99 %. In the final few inches of operation the struts slow the rate of extension allowing for a smooth, fluid lifting process.Complete Kit. ProjectMucilage New Member. Our QuickLIFT systems will lift and hold your hood safely without the pesky prop rod interfering with work in the engine bay. 2015-19 Ford Mustang Redline Tuning Hood Strut Install. Have read lots of reviews and seems most people like it but I’ve seen some issues with kinked washer lines or hood misalignment, etc. Visit our site today! These Quicklift hood struts mount to your Mustang's fenders and hood, to support the hood while also giving you more clearance. $99.95. Add a pair of 2015-2020 Mustang hood struts that bolt on easily to provide more room to work under the hood. 5.0 out of 5 stars Redline hood strut kit works great! This complete strut system will quickly and easily install with all-new premium hardware and even includes the necessary Uni-Bit for mounting. 7 Reviews. $89.95. Buy Redline Tuning 21-11024-02 Hood QuickLIFT PLUS Bolt in Struts Compatible with Ford Mustang 2005-2014 All STOCK Hoods (All Black System, 4 year warranty): Lift Supports - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases $129.95. Find a huge selection of 100% American-made products available at Cervini’s. Verified Purchase. For a more refined search, use the Advanced Search feature. Redline Tuning Bolt-In QuickLIFT PLUS Hood Strut Kit for all 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Mustangs with a Stock Hood. Now this does look very similar to the S550 kit for 2015 through 2017, but there are subtle changes due to the shape of the hood to make this '18 specific. Order a Redline Tuning Bolt-In QuickLIFT PLUS Hood Strut Kit for your 2015-2020 Shelby GT350 or GT350R Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today! These are the ones everyone has been raving about the past couple weeks. Fix it with Fox Mustang Quicklift hood strut kits. This Redline hood strut kit is a nice part to have on my 2015 Mustang GT since it allowed me to get rid of the old school factory prop rod. 15% off: 21-11024-02 Mustang Redline Tuning Hood Strut Kit QuickLIFT PLUS Bolt-In 2010-2013 | CJ Pony Parts plus I believe the forum discount is another 5%, so that should be around $72 out the door Late Model Restoration is your one stop shop for all Mu ... Redline Quicklift PLUS Hood Struts - Fiberglass Hood - Black (99-04) #LRS-1101402. $129.95 Now $123.45. This 15-20 minute install of Redline Quick-lift hood struts will give you more under hood clearance when working on your 2015-19 or showing it off. Feb 25, 2008 14 0 0 Houma, La. See Details. The kit is pretty easy to install as well. I’ve been kicking around the idea of installing hood struts. FREE shipping is included on most Mustang hood struts above the minimum order value. RedLine Tuning QuickLIFT ELITE Hood Struts use powerful custom-valved gas springs that feature a progressive release system. 2018 Mustang GT350R in Kona Blue with Black Stripes, Chassis JR131 | Electronics Package | Steeda Jacking Rails | Redline Hood Struts | Diode Dynamics LED's | Ford Performance Oil Separators and Air Filter | Michelin Pilot Sport 4s Tires on stock Carbon Fiber rims. Need a way to quickly clean up your engine bay AND get rid of that ugly hood prop rod? Eliminate Your Hood Prop Rod If you want to get rid of that annoying hood prop rod and give you more room to work on your motor, these 2015-2020 Mustang hood struts from Redline Quicklift are the perfect solution. Free Shipping On Orders Over $49. Visit our ebay store and search for hood struts online for your vehicle. Mar 3, 2016 - CJ Pony Parts features 1979-2020 Mustang Hood Struts at amazing prices. Previous Ponies: 2017 GT350 2016 Ecoboost 1972 302 V8 1966 6 cylinder GT350 Redline Tuning Plus Hood Struts If you want to get rid of that annoying hood prop rod and give yourself more room to work on your motor, this 2015-2020 Mustang GT350 Redline Quicklift Plus hood strut kit is the perfect solution. MRT Hood Strut Kit 2005-2014. Get rid of that ugly factory prop rod and replace them with these sleeker hood struts from Redline Tuning! Redline Tuning Hood Struts The 2015+ Ford Mustang QuickLIFT System provides progressive-rate gas springs that will lift and hold your hood without the need for a poorly placed prop-rod - simply start to lift your hood and let our QuickLIFT system take over.