When shopping for a Pelonis heater, check for safety certifications (such as UL and ETL) and other safety features; many of its Pelonis Electric Radiator Heater HO-0250H, front view. The fact that I can more directly control temperature and am happy with it, Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2020, Excellent but with small display design issue, Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2020. PELONIS PHTPU1501 Ceramic Tower 1500W Indoor Space Heater with Oscillation & Overheating Protection. PELONIS PHTPU1501 Ceramic Tower 1500W Indoor Space Heater with Oscillation, Remote Control, Programmable Thermostat & 8H Timer, ECO Mode, Tip-Over Switch & Overheating Protection. Good item but it keeps flipping fuse box. Best Space Heaters based on Performance, Build and Design; Pros: Ceramic heating technology offers steady and comfortable temperature, Designed with a carry handle for easy … There's a problem loading this menu right now. I say don't spend your money on this one. Verified Purchase. Heats my 2 bedroom apartment within 60min, the temperature setting are great for night time. First thing is the instructions are real dodgy on how to operate the system. PELONIS PHTA8AWB Tower Space Heater, White FAST AND EFFICIENT HEATING: This 33 inch tower heater is equipped with a ceramic heating element, 1500W maximum power AND 70 Degree Oscillation. It is quiet. I still can't figure out how to set the timer. My only design issue is the display is on top facing up so it can be difficult to know what temperature is set. Great product! Fantastic radiant heater! Are tower fans good for the environment? Only problem was if you run it on HIGH you are risking tripping the breakers so run it on low and you are good to go. The filter is removable and easy to clean. The Pelonis NY1507-14A is also a very safe space heater. I would definitely by again. Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2020, I replaced a smaller one. PELONIS PHTPU1501 Ceramic Tower 1500W Indoor Space Heater with... PELONIS PHTPU1501 Ceramic Tower 1500W Indoor Space Heater with Oscillation, Remote Control, Programmable Thermostat & 8H Timer, ECO Mode, Tip-Over Switch & Overheating Protection, White. I'm spoiled already with the remote control. There’s no fire or exposed flammable surface, and it gives off an even, comfortable heat. PELONIS Ceramic Space Heater https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CTKG9QQ/?tag=kaosmetalzq0-20Are You Looking For Best Oscillating Tower Heater Indoor 1500 watt? Overall really like it though. White at Amazon.com. Pelonis Customer Care. Besides that it's really quiet and the heat output is fantastic. White. Ready to go right out of the box, no strange smells or burn-in period needed. PELONIS PHTA8AWB is one of the best electric space heater for home use. It is quiet as well and easy to understand the controls to regulate the temp through the digital display. I'm working on that though. White. BBB A+ Pelonis Heater User Manuals Download ManualsLib has more than 35 Pelonis Heater manuals Click on an alphabet below to see the full list of models starting with that letter: Pros: Great Heat Ouput; Heats The Room Quickly; Runs Quietly; Lightweight. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2020. Unlike most … Upclose nice heat but it doesn't carry. Pelonis NY1507-14A: Price The Pelonis NY1507-14A costs less than $100 at Amazon, placing it firmly in the mid-range category of space heater. Pelonis offers a range of different heaters, each with its own specifications and design features. Love the tall design and how light weight it is. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Strange but it won't heat my room enough to notice. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Thus far, … You can buy cheaper options, with less features; while top-range models like the PELONIS PHTPU1501 Ceramic Tower 1500W Indoor Space Heater with Oscillation, Remote Control, Programmable Thermostat & 8H Timer, ECO Mode, Tip-Over Switch & Overheating Protection, White: Amazon.ca: Home As the tower heater oscillated, it emitted a low, gentle wooshing sound that was too quiet to measure beneath the hum of the urban streets outside. I wanted this one because it oscillates and supposedly blows the warm air out. The Pelonis 23" Ceramic Tower Fan-Forced Space Heater, is durable and reliable, making this the perfect heater to heat up your indoor space! Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2020. We're happy to hear that you enjoy its performance and how quiet it is. Con: The Only Complaint Is That There Are Only Two Heat Settings Hi & Low. It includes a convenient remote control. Well it oscillates about 6 inches from one side to the other and it sounds like it is blowing air but you have to stand within about a foot of the unit to feel anything. First thing is the instructions are real dodgy on how to operate the system. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Hello Emigdio, Thank you for taking time to post your review of the Pelonis 22 1500W Ceramic Two Position Tower Electric Space Heater. The Pelonis ceramic tower heater can be used horizontally or vertically, depending on your comfort and space in the room. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2020. Amazon.com: Customer reviews: PELONIS PHTPU1501 Ceramic Tower 1500W Indoor Space Heater with Oscillation, Remote Control, Programmable Thermostat & 8H Timer, ECO Mode, Tip-Over Switch & Overheating Protection. 1500W Ceramic Portable Tower Heater with Electric Remote Control Our Portable Ceramic Tower Heater provides a faster, safer and more energy efficient method of heating than traditional space heaters. This Pelonis heater model has a low-profile, thin and tall design. I wanted this one because it oscillates and supposedly blows the warm air out. Hi MikeS, I thank you for posting your review of the 23" Ceramic Tower Fan-Forced Space Heater. It can oscillate or function stationary. Ideal for small to medium-sized rooms, with the ceramic heating technology –it will heat-up to 70°F in about 3 seconds. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2020. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This Pelonis whole room radiator, with its low-profile, thin and tall design, fits into corners, between furniture pieces, under most windows, and can work well as a bathroom heater if appropriate ground fault outlet protection is provided. Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2020, Works as Advertised and Oscillates. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I am very satisfied with this heater. Pelonis Customer To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Quickly heats-up to 70°F in seconds with reliable ceramic heating technology, offering a comfortable and consistent temperature. It's also Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2020. Operates easily and does a good job of heating my small bedroom. This Pelonis ceramic heater stays cool to the touch, has a very accurate thermostat, a remote (I love that feature) and it heats a medium room very quickly. I am super happy about the safety features especially! It has a classic design and will look great anywhere in your home. Trailer stays 70 even on nights when the temperature has dropped to 17 degrees and that is running it in the ECO (900 watts) mode. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Great Winter heater, excellent quality and smooth, even heat! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 1500W Ceramic Portable Tower Heater with Electric Remote Control See All Radiant Heaters Bring warmth to your home Efficient and safe heating. See more ideas about Heater, Ceramic heater, Heater fan. The radiant heater used a lot of electricity, the thermostat was not reliable and its metal case could get very hot. Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2020. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I say don't spend your money on this one. BBB A+ Accredited Business The Best Ceramic Heaters (Review & Buying Guide) in 2020 Stay warm and toasty no matter where you are with these top-rated ceramic heaters An oscillating tower heater … Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2020. Sure, this heater is from one of the best Pelonis brands and it will suit your family perfectly. See all details for PELONIS PHTPU1501 Ceramic Tower 1500W Indoor Space Heater with... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Plus, superior heating technology ensures that the temperature stays steady. The thermostat has a wide range setting between 40-95°F and is accurate in keeping the set temperature. See all details for PELONIS PHTPU1501 Ceramic Tower 1500W Indoor Space Heater with... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Pelonis Customer Care. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. White & PH-19J 1500W Fast Heating, Programmable Thermostat, 17.767.72inch, Tower Heater [Fast Heating & Constant Temperature] Ceramic heaters are, typically, the most effective type of electric -resistance radiant heaters . Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. We're happy to hear that you enjoy its tip over safety feature and, price. The heater heats up to 70 degrees Fahrenheit in just three seconds. PELONIS Ceramic Space Heater 5. May 24, 2019 - Explore Jennif Eremrouillar.d's board "Top 10 Best Pelonis Heaters Review 2019" on Pinterest. The auto off feature comes in handy. Does an incredible job heating my 26 ft trailer. Pelonis whole room eater HO-0250H, front view. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Dyson Hot and Cool Jet Focus AM09 Fan Heater 4. Ceramic space heaters come in different shapes and sizes, and different price ranges, but we’re confident that you’ll be able to find the right model if you read the article. The tower heater has a sleek, low profile design that can be positioned vertically or horizontally. Doesn't get as hot as it did a couple of months ago, but still putting out sufficient heat to dry my tumblers quicker. We've taken a hard look at the popular electric space heater available today. 5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Heater! In contrast, space heaters are a wallet-friendly way to stay warm. Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2020. Manufacturers offer plenty of eco-friendly and efficient tower fans, and numerous models were designed with an eye on preserving our planet. I'm not happy with it. This is our second Pelonis HC-0113 Tower Oscillating Ceramic Heater. Honeywell Slim Ceramic Tower Heater, Black 6. This Pelonis 17" Electric Tower Space Heater with Thermostat, Indoor, Black, NT15-13L will keep you and your family toasty warm when the weather is cool. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2020. This heater is no joke. To really help reduce your environmental footprint, pick a multifunction … It is easy to assemble. Temp control works perfectly in a smaller room, but doesn't work as well to heat a larger space, like a living room, as advertised. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Excellent product. At the flick of switch, the ceramic fan heater will produce a … Hello NorthernCalGal, Thank you for taking time to post your review of the Pelonis 17" 1500W Ceramic Tower Space Heater. This page works best with JavaScript. So it well fits into corners, between furniture pieces, under most windows. I still can't figure out how to set the timer. And it takes the chill out of the house so the furnace does not have I haven't found any cons. I’m happy you enjoy its performance, easy assembly, and how quiet it is. Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2020. Pros: Great Heat Ouput; Heats The Room Quickly; Runs Quietly; Lightweight. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Definitely worth the cost to get Pelonis quality. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. This page works best with JavaScript. PELONIS PHTPU1501 Ceramic Tower 1500W Indoor Space Heater with... PELONIS PHTPU1501 Ceramic Tower 1500W Indoor Space Heater with Oscillation, Remote Control, Programmable Thermostat & 8H Timer, ECO Mode, Tip-Over Switch & Overheating Protection, White. Pros: Great Heat Ouput; Heats The Room Quickly; Runs Quietly; Lightweight. A. By: Pelonis Heaters Starting in the review is the ceramic safety heater that is made of a new modern design. Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2020. My son's room was cooler than the rest of the house due to poor insulation. Pelonis Heater Reviews: 2020 Guide by Bob. Works great for a small bedroom. So Lasko 754200 tends to get more favorable reviews than Pelonis Fan-forced, as seen on the chart below. Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2020. I am going to buy another! On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Lasko 754200 is a more popular space heater, based on its 100+ reviews. I'm not happy with it. Our premium pick is the Pelonis Oil-Filled Heater. Pelonis HC-1004 Portable Electric Tower Heater, Ceramic, Black, 120 V Write a review This Pelonis ceramic tower heater is perfect for any room of your house. Duraflame 5HM7000-NCO4 Portable Electric Infrared Quartz Oscillating Tower Heater 3. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Well it oscillates about 6 inches from one side to the other and it sounds like it is blowing air but you have to stand within about a foot of the unit to feel anything. If the top we angle just a little it would make a world of difference. We purchased this heater to warm up his room, and it definitely does the job!