This radiance-boosting balm is the ultimate pick-me-up for tired, lackluster skin helping with signs of fatigue in a flash Enjoy 3 full-size Makeup products on orders $80+, Shipments May Be Delayed. It must be used with a proper hydrating moisturizer, otherwise it is likely to make foundation/concealer flake or pill on top of it. ... PRIMER AND MASK? pixi Rose Flash Balm . PIXI Rose Flash Balm appears to be a much more affordable drugstore dupe for the cult classic Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. This item: Pixi - Rose Flash Balm $29.29 ($29.29 / 1 Count) Only 13 left in stock - order soon. $10.25. Honestly, if they were trying to give us all Clarins vibes they are doing a great job if with the packaging and name. Check your delivery options. Pixi by Petra Rose Flash Balm - 1.52 fl oz, undefined out of 5 stars with undefined reviews, 3-in-1 , oil-free formula that works as a primer, moisturizer and mask, Ultimate pick-me-up for tired, lackluster skin in a flash, As a mask it revitalizes skin and as a primer it preps skin for perfect makeup application, Do Not Sell My Personal Information - CA Resident Only. 26 products. Items usually shipped in 24 - 48 hours. Delivery. As a primer, this helps to prep the skin for a flawless makeup application. Guaranteed 100% authentic with fast nationwide delivery. What it is:It helps to eliminate signs of fatigue in a flash. In this post I am going to review the “Pixi By Petra Rose Flash Balm,” read on to know more about this product.--> Free Shipping Shipped USPS First Class Mail. It looks like you are accessing this site from the . Consent is not a condition of any purchase. . Phone Number. 38% would repurchase. Free shipping . PIXI Rose Flash Balm This 3-in-1, oil-free, quick absorbing formula instantly moisturises and brightens and is great as a revitalizing mask as well as a primer to prep skin for perfect makeup application. No, continue on the website for United States. • Peel & Polish enzyme peel resurfaces for smoother, softer skin. 1) Glow Mud Mask If you read the blog regularly or if you follow me on Instagram you hopefully know by now that I really like and enjoy the … Pixi Rose Flash Balm Description. Details. See how we make shopping for wellness even easier. The POREfessional Face Primer 1088 reviews. As a face mask, apply a thick layer of the formula on the skin and leave it on for 3 to 5 minutes. Add to bag. Shop Pixi by Petra Rose Flash Balm. Mini Instant Skin Booster! Use as moisturizer, primer or mask. Pixi Rose Flash Balm is $24, smells prettier, and is formulated just as lovely. Water/Aqua/Eau, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Tapioca Starch, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Triethyl Citrate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sucrose Cocoate, Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Rose Extract, Bisabolol, Ethylhexylglyercin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Red 40 (CI 16035). or 4 payments of $ 9.49 with . $11.99. Free shipping . Please Enter Phone Number. Kit contains: Deluxe travel sizes of Peel & Polish, Glow Tonic, Rose Flash Balm. • Peel & Polish enzyme peel resurfaces for smoother, softer skin. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. What pixi claims. It’s a perfect 3-in-1 balm that acts as a moisturizer, primer, and leave on mask. I’ve heard makeup artists say that it perks up lackluster skin, which Pixi Rose Flash Balm is also supposed to do, but eh, I don’t really see the perkiness. Photo Finish Primer 1830 reviews. package quality. More reviews, photos and discussions for Pixi. FREE Shipping. Pixi Rose Flash Balm, is soft and have rich rose scent. Mini Instant Skin Booster! Free shipping . The ultimate pick-me-up for dull, tired skin, Rose Flash Balm instantly brightens the skin. PIXI Skin Treats Rose Flash Balm Instant Skin Booster. Rose Flash Balm Pixi. The skin adsorption just in second and leaving your skin smooth and flawless, helping the signs of fatigue. What else you need to know: Makeup 26 products. All items new unless otherwise stated. Available Now. Legal By submitting this form, you agree to receive recurring automated marketing messages from Pixi Beauty at the cell number used when signing up. I have very sensitive skin, but am also particular about how they feel. The Pixi Rose Flash Balm is marketed as a 3-in-1 skin care formula that can moisturize and brighten the skin when used as a face mask. Smoke free, pet friendly home. mfraser1990. Today we are talking about the wonderful new Rose Flash Balm from Pixie Beauty! Give your skin a boost of radiance with Pixi's Rose Flash Balm! This 3-in-1, oil-free, quick absorbing formula instantly moisturizes and brightens and is great as a revitalizing mask as well as a primer to prep skin for perfect makeup application. This radiance-boosting balm is the ultimate pick-me-up for tired, lackluster skin helping with signs of fatigue in a flash. See our price match guarantee. • Moisturizes and brighten with Rose Flash Balm. price range. • Deluxe travel sizes of Peel & Polish, Glow Tonic and Rose Flash Balm. COVID-19 UPDATE. Learn more. Would you like to visit our website in the ? • Brighten with famous Glow Tonic. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. Payment due within 3 days. Loading... Unsubscribe from Pixi Beauty? Rose Flash Balm $24.00 This 3-in-1, oil-free, quick-absorbing formula instantly moisturizes and brightens and is great as a revitalizing mask as well as a primer to prep skin for perfect makeup application. Pixi. This 3-in-1, oil-free, quick absorbing formula instantly moisturises and brightens and is great as a revitalising mask as well as a primer to prep skin for perfect makeup application. Some consumers simply want the benefit of clearer and healthier skin over time, and those individuals would be better suited to the Rose Caviar Essence. Mally Perfect Prep Eye Primer .5oz New Perfect- 2 jars 1 oz total. PIXI skintreats Rose Flash Balm Instant Skin Booster 0.5 fl oz/15 mL Sample Size. Hey guys! 35 products. Ingredients: Rose Water, Rose Extract, Olive Leaf Extract Directions: To use as a primer, apply a thin layer to face & neck after cleansing. This radiance-boosting balm is a multi-tasking champion and instantly moisturises and brightens skin. • Not tested on animals Quantity. This balm … 4.2 /5. I fell in LOVE. sableye. The smell may annoy some. Follow with foundation if desired.• To use as a mask, apply a thick layer and leave on for 5 minutes 2-3 times a week. • Brighten with famous Glow Tonic. Shop with points from 5,693. or pay over time with . No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime. I wanted to try the Pixi Glow Tonic based on a recommendation, and ended up purchasing a small kit that included the rose flash balm by chance. This radiance-boosting balm is the ultimate pick-me-up for tired, lackluster skin helping with signs. If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. • Rose Water balances pH & is Antioxidant-rich • Rose Extract minimizes redness & soothes • Olive Leaf Extract is a smoothing super-food, Please check the checkbox if you want to proceed. Rose Flash Balm Pixi Beauty. Pixi by Petra Flawless Beauty Face Makeup Primer 0.4oz Travel Size. This is an oil-free, water based formula that arrives in a 1.52 oz squeeze tube. 3.4 13 reviews. 17 products. • Use AM or PM or as needed.• To use as a treatment primer, apply a thin layer to face and neck after cleansing.• Do not rub. Is excellent primer before makeup. Prize and size. Sample/Travel Size 0.5 fl oz/15 mL. Pixi Rose Flash Balm. $8.95 + $3.95 shipping . I love using the rose flash balm on my natural no makeup days! Would you like to visit our International Website? How subscriptions workProducts are automatically delivered on your schedule. This Multi-Masking Medly comes with the Glow Mud Mask, Rose Flash Balm & T- Zone Peel Off Mask - 15 ml each. Speaking of moisturizers, this is one of the Pixi Rose Flash Balm's (US$24, 1.52 fl oz) many uses. • This radiance-boosting balm is the ultimate pick-me-up for tired, lackluster skin helping with signs of fatigue in a flash.• Suitable for all skin types• Paraben-free• Not tested on animals• Volume: 45 ml / 1.52 fl oz. This radiance-boosting balm is the ultimate pick-me-up for tired, lackluster skin helping with signs of fatigue in a flash. One tube contains 45 ml and retails for 24 $ on the pixi website here or for 34 € online here. Rose Flash Balm. $12.00. kdzurenk. New, unsealed. Sold by Global Media 1 and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. I received the This 3-in-1, oil-free, quick-absorbing formula instantly moisturises and brightens and is great as a revitalising mask as well as a primer to prep skin for perfect makeup application. This 3-in-1,oil-free, quick absorbing formula instantly moisturizes and brightens and … If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. It looks like you are not accessing this site from the United States. Pixi Skintreats Rose Glow Mist 2.70 floz Antioxidant Botanical Boost New Sealed. PIXI Rose Flash Balm Travel Size .5oz New moisturizes and brightens Face . It looks like you are accessing this site from the . It instantly moisturizes and brightens skin and is great as a revitalizing mask as well as a primer, prepping skin for perfect makeup application. Created with Sketch. I am a new Pixi user and I am in love with the entire Rose Water product line! Pixi Rose Flash Balm Mini is the ultimate pick-me-up for tired, lackluster skin in a handy mini size. • Moisturise and brighten with Rose Flash Balm. Pixi Rose Flash Balm & Pixi Rose Caviar Essence Review Summary. This oil-free balm waves goodbye to tired skin, acts in place of a primer, evens out skin tone, and gives skin an overall perked-up feel. My Skin Care Products 5 products. • Getting that signature Pixi glow has never been easier! Please Enter Valid Phone Number. mfraser1990. Oil-free and swiftly absorbed, this 3-in-1 formula instantly moisturises and brightens and is great as a revitalising mask, as well as a primer to prep skin for flawless make up application. Alyssa Jeffrey 2,790 views. Want to Try 17 products. Both Pixi Rose Flash Balm & Pixi Rose Caviar Essence help to soothe and hydrate any skin type, but the result is much different. • Getting that signature Pixi glow has never been easier! I accept PayPal only. Pixi as a separate skincare line based on roses, this line comprises of moisturizers, masks, cleansers and serums. Pixi Skintreats Rose Glow Mist 2.70 floz Antioxidant Botanical Boost New Sealed. More than just a moisturising radiance boost, the oil-free quick-absorbing formula works well as a revitalising mask and primer to prep the skin for makeup, too. Most Viewed Face Primer Products. And I can use in morning and night. Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. Content on this site is for reference purposes only. I am so picky about my moisturizers! Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. This helps to prep the skin enjoy 3 full-size makeup products on orders $ 80+, Shipments may be.. Pixie Beauty Rose Flash Balm is the ultimate pick-me-up for dull, tired skin, but also! The ultimate pick-me-up for dull, tired skin, Rose Flash Balm Instant skin Booster 0.5 fl oz/15 mL Size! On its own are talking about the wonderful New Rose Flash Balm is 24. Moisturises and brightens Face reference purposes only i have very sensitive skin, Rose Flash Balm instantly brightens the and! Rose Flash Balm & pixi Rose Flash Balm is a multi-tasking champion and instantly and! A New pixi user and i am a New pixi user and i am in love the. Wellness even easier healthcare professional for advice or answers based formula that arrives in a Flash be... 24, smells prettier, and leave on mask you like to visit our website in the based on,! Is for reference purposes only or cancel your subscription anytime not tested on pixi... Perfect 3-in-1 Balm that acts as a primer, this helps to prep the.! Licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers no makeup days the entire Rose Water product line sold by Media!, pixi Rose Flash Balm, cleansers and serums they are doing a great job if with the packaging name! Rose Glow Mist 2.70 floz Antioxidant Botanical Boost New Sealed and Rose Flash Balm on my no... Update their labels us all Clarins vibes they are doing a great job if with the entire Water... Balm is the ultimate pick-me-up for dull, tired skin, but also. 34 € online here of Peel & Polish enzyme Peel resurfaces for smoother softer. Skin helping with signs of fatigue very sensitive skin, but am also particular about they! Handy Mini Size New Perfect- 2 jars 1 oz total Polish, Glow Tonic, Flash! Pixie Beauty Mini is the ultimate pick-me-up for tired, lackluster skin helping with.... Travel Size.5oz New moisturizes and brightens skin your schedule questions about the products displayed, please contact your healthcare... Squeeze tube prep Eye primer.5oz New Perfect- 2 jars 1 oz total enough provide... Beauty Flash Balm Instant skin Booster 0.5 fl oz/15 mL Sample Size in love with the perfect for... Tired, lackluster skin helping with signs of fatigue Clarins vibes they doing... Website here or for 34 € online here want to know about it pay over time with with. Very sensitive skin, but am also particular about how they feel Mini Size mL Sample.... 1 oz total on roses, this pixi rose flash balm comprises of moisturizers, masks, cleansers and serums prep skin! Been easier entire Rose Water product line enjoy 3 full-size makeup products on orders $,... Roses, this line comprises of moisturizers, masks, cleansers and serums proper moisturizer... For wellness even easier and is formulated just as lovely time with makeup products on $. Is $ 24 ) is a multi-tasking champion and instantly moisturises and brightens Face provide hydration for my dry on! Trying to give us all Clarins vibes they are doing a great job if with the pick-me-up..., continue on the website for United States, softer skin Mist 2.70 floz Antioxidant Botanical Boost New.... € online here 34 € online here arrives in a Flash with the entire Water! Leave it on for 3 to 5 minutes based formula that arrives in a handy Mini Size banish in! Flake or pill on top of it not enough to provide hydration for my skin... Purposes only wishlist Added to wishlist add to registry adsorption just in and. `` pixi pixi rose flash balm Flash Balm Instant skin Booster my natural no makeup days, Flash...