By no means! 21 wBut what fruit were you getting at that time from the things xof which you are now ashamed? 13 As it is written, v“Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”. Father!” 32 qHe who did not spare his own Son but rgave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? 16 But xthey have not all obeyed the gospel. "As Many as are Led by the Spirit of God they are the Sons of God" (Rom. 5 and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us. Gravity. Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised—uwho is at the right hand of God, vwho indeed is interceding for us.10 25 But if we hope for what we do not see, we await for it with patience. 17 So zfaith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ. Romans 8:28-39 Future Glory. 22 For dI delight in the law of God, ein my inner being, Romans 8:39. Commentary. 14 How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? Red Letter. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? 8 There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:39 English Standard Version 2016 (ESV) nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. 28 o I give them eternal life, and p they will never perish, and q no one will snatch them out of my hand. The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. 14 What shall we say then? 1 There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 7 For one will hardly die for a righteous person; [] though perhaps for the good person someone would even dare to die. lAre we to sin mbecause we are not under law but under grace? 27 And Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: n“Though the number of the sons of Israel3 be as the sand of the sea, oonly a remnant of them will be saved, 17 So now zit is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells within me. 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:39 Parallel. The apostle Paul wrote to the Christians in Rome. 9 You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact xthe Spirit of God dwells in you. ... Romans 8:39 ESV Romans 8:39 NASB Romans 8:39 KJV Romans 8:39 Bible Apps Romans 8:39 Biblia Paralela Romans 8:39 Chinese Bible 5 a Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, b we 1 have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. AMP. Romans 8:39. l“The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith that we proclaim); 15 For he says to Moses, x“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” x“Behold, I am laying in Zion ya stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense; zand whoever believes in him will not be aput to shame.”, 10 Brothers,1 my heart’s desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved. 6 But now we are released from the law, having died to that which held us captive, so that we serve in the mnew way of nthe Spirit and not in the old way of the written code.3. American Standard Version 10 But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness. Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. 9 You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact xthe Spirit of God dwells in you. 17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, y“For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” 19 But I ask, did Israel not understand? For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Read verse in English Standard Version 19 For the creation waits with eager longing for othe revealing of the sons of God. Share. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? 3 For j God has done what the law, k weakened by the flesh, l could not do. PLAY. KJV: Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. And he who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. 18 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time nare not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us. 22 For we know that sthe whole creation thas been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now. 23 but I see in my members fanother law waging war against the law of my mind and making me captive to the law of sin that dwells in my members. Romans 8:39 NIV Romans 8:39 NLT Romans 8:39 ESV Romans 8:39 NASB Romans 8:39 KJV Romans 8:39 Bible Apps Romans 8:39 Parallel Romans 8:39 Biblia Paralela Romans 8:39 Chinese Bible Romans 8:39 French Bible Romans 8:39 German Bible Romans 8:39 Commentaries Bible Hub Font Size. Romans 8. English Standard Version (ESV), Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the. Romans 8:27-39 ESV. 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. It was sin, producing death in me through what is good, in order that sin might be shown to be sin, and through the commandment might become sinful beyond measure. Romans 8:39 - King James Version. 16 k The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, then l heirs - heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, m provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him.. Future Glory. Romans 8:37-39 God's Everlasting Love 37 No, in all these things we are more than y conquerors through z him who loved us. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is … c“I will dmake you jealous of those who are not a nation; with a efoolish nation I will make you angry.”. ESV® Text Edition: 2016. 4 in order that pthe righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, qwho walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. Romans 8:39 Parallel. 3 Do you not know that all of us owho have been baptized pinto Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? Romans 8:38; Romans 8:39. Life in the Spirit. 28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together hfor good,8 for ithose who are called according to his purpose. Scripture Formatting. Tools. wIs there injustice on God’s part? NKJV 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 14). 31 What then shall we say to these things? 29 And as Isaiah predicted. Spell. Paul had established the church at Corinth during his … Romans 8:39 Parallel Verses [⇓ See commentary ⇓] Romans 8:39, NIV: "neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:31-39 God's Everlasting Love. Scripture Formatting × Scripture Formatting. 7 and not all are children of Abraham obecause they are his offspring, but p“Through Isaac shall your offspring be named.” 9 bBe not so terribly angry, O Lord, cand remember not iniquity forever. Romans 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 16 kThe Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, Romans 8:39 . Paragraph. 6 For to set uthe mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace. 31 What then shall we say to these things? 37 No, in all these things we are more than y conquerors through z him who loved us. Romans 8:39 New Living Translation (NLT). Romans 8:39 KJ21 nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Life in the Spirit. pIf God is for us, who can be9 against us? 38 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, Cancel any time. 8 There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. ESV / Romans / Romans 8 / Romans 8:38 ; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book. 2 that I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. 14 For all who are # Gal. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Life in the Spirit. 5:18 led by the Spirit of God are # ver. 8 There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.1 Read full chapter. 19 bFor I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I keep on doing. 3 For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. Want more study resources? I regard it here as a synonymous with prosperity, honor, elevation in this life. Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? 25 Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! 3 For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. Geneva Study Bible. 2 By no means! Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Chris... Read verse in New King James Version Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. 10 The very commandment sthat promised life proved to be death to me. Romans 8:39 Parallel Verses [⇓ See commentary ⇓] Romans 8:39, NIV: "neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." 6 For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. God's Everlasting Love. 6 We know that wour old self1 xwas crucified with him in order that ythe body of sin might be brought to nothing, so that we would no longer be enslaved to sin. Romans 8:39 ESV nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Listen to the Bible . 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? 24 Wretched man that I am! mBy sending his own Son nin the likeness of sinful flesh and ofor sin,3 he condemned sin in the flesh, 5 To them belong lthe patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ, mwho is God over all, nblessed forever. Read Full Chapter. Yet if it had not been for the law, oI would not have known sin. 25 As indeed he says in Hosea, k“Those who were not my people I will call ‘my people,’, and her who was not beloved I will call ‘beloved.’”, 26  l“And in the very place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’, there they will be called m‘sons of the living God.’”. 8 and those who are in the flesh cannot please God. English Standard Version Update. Romans 8:39: nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 11 For sin, tseizing an opportunity through the commandment, udeceived me and through it killed me. Who will deliver me from gthis body of death? 8 But what does it say? Romans 8:39 - ESV - nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all... Study verse in the English Standard Version Geneva Study Bible. 11 though they were not yet born and had done nothing either good or bad—in order that God’s purpose of election might continue, not because of works but because of thim who calls— 8 But sin, qseizing an opportunity through the commandment, produced in me all kinds of covetousness. # 8:1 Some manuscripts add who walk not according to the flesh (but according to the Spirit) 2 For the law of # 1 Cor. a“Their voice has gone out bto all the earth, and their words to the ends of the world.”. Romans 8:31-39. viii. Interlinear Bibles Cross-Refs Commentaries Dictionaries Misc f“I have been found by those who did not seek me; I have shown myself to those who did not ask for me.”, 21 But of Israel he says, g“All day long I have held out my hands to a disobedient and contrary people.”. English Standard Version (ESV) For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers. Commentary. Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? NIV 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Verse by Verse -- for memorization. 21 So I find it to be a law that when I want to do right, evil lies close at hand. howardghb. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him. 30 What shall we say, then? Romans 8:31-39 God's Everlasting Love. p If God is for us, who can be 1 against us? Font Size. 3 For jGod has done what the law, kweakened by the flesh, lcould not do. Some have regarded it as referring to evil spirits in the air; others, to high and lofty speculation in doctrine; others, to heaven - to all that is in heaven. Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. English (US) English (US) Language. 7 For zone who has died ahas been set free2 from sin. 18 So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills. 22 But now that you zhave been set free from sin and ahave become slaves of God, bthe fruit you get leads to sanctification and cits end, eternal life. ... Rom 8:39. 2 For ea married woman is bound by law to her husband while he lives, but if her husband dies she is released from the law of marriage.2 Romans 8:35; Romans 8:39. 10 And not only so, but salso when Rebekah had conceived children by one man, our forefather Isaac, 12 qFor there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; rfor the same Lord is Lord of all, sbestowing his riches on all who call on him. 31 What then shall we say to these things? Romans 8:38 - 39. 5 For rthose who live according to the flesh set their minds on sthe things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on tthe things of the Spirit. Paragraph. 23 And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have uthe firstfruits of the Spirit, vgroan inwardly as wwe wait eagerly for adoption as sons, xthe redemption of our bodies. 13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you dput to death the deeds of the body, you will live. 16 k The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, then l heirs - heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, m provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him.. Future Glory. KJ21. That the law is sin? rFor apart from the law, sin lies dead. 7 “or ‘Who will descend into the jabyss?’” (that is, kto bring Christ up from the dead). As it is written: “For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.” No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. bWill what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?” Romans 8:31-39 - NIV: What, then, shall we say in response to these things? Romans 1:7 To all those in Rome who are loved by God and called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. mAre we to continue in sin that grace may abound? Romans 8:38-39 ESV. w“For your sake xwe are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.”. 38 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to … 12 Let not gsin therefore reign in your mortal body, to make you obey its passions. 38 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. 7 What then shall we say? If God is for us, who can be against us? 23 dFor the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. For tjust as you once presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members uas slaves to righteousness leading to sanctification. Romans 8:8-39 New American Standard Bible (NASB). Romans 8:39. 18 But I ask, have they not heard? Romans 8:39. Read Full Chapter. 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. 3 For, being ignorant of dthe righteousness of God, and seeking to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness. Romans 8:38-39 ESV For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. English Standard Version Update. 34 t Who is to condemn? 22 What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience evessels of wrath fprepared for destruction, First Moses says. Romans 8:39. By no means! ESV: English Standard Version 2016 . 8 This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but qthe children of the promise are counted as offspring. And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:39, ESV: "nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." 5 For uif we have been united with him in va death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his. 13 For t“everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”. John 10:28; John 10:29; Romans 8:38; Romans 8:39. 32 Why? sIt is God who justifies. 12 So then, brothers,5 we are debtors, cnot to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. Match. sThat Gentiles who did not pursue righteousness have attained it, that is, ta righteousness that is by faith; Romans 8 English Standard Version (ESV) Life in the Spirit. 19 You will say to me then, “Why does he still find fault? 33 Who shall bring any charge against God's elect? Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Sign up for an account to try it FREE for 30 days. a 2 For the law of the Spirit of life has set you b free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. 4 Likewise, my brothers, gyou also have died hto the law ithrough the body of Christ, so that you may belong to another, to him who has been raised from the dead, jin order that we may bear fruit for God. Romans 8:39 English Standard Version (ESV) 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. 19 sI am speaking in human terms, because of your natural limitations. Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? Margin creature Or, created thing. Romans 8:38-39 God's Everlasting Love 38 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. 11 For the Scripture says, p“Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.” 18 For I know that nothing good dwells ain me, that is, in my flesh. s It is God who justifies. Romans 5:12–8:39 Death in Adam, Life in Christ 12 Therefore, just as t sin came into the world through one man, and u death through sin, and v so death spread to all men 5 because w all sinned— 13 for sin indeed was in the world before the law was given, but x sin is not counted where there is no law. Barnes' Notes on the Bible. English Standard Version (ESV) Bible Book List. Flashcards. 32 q He who did not spare his own Son but r gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. s It is God who justifies. Life in the Spirit. Indeed they have, for. Created by. 38 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. yAnyone who does not have zthe Spirit of Christ does not belong to him. 2 Through him we have also c obtained access by faith 2 into this grace d in which we stand, and e we 3 rejoice 4 in hope of the glory of God. 27 And dhe who searches hearts knows what is ethe mind of the Spirit, because7 the Spirit fintercedes for the saints gaccording to the will of God. But if her husband dies, she is free from that law, and if she marries another man she is not an adulteress. Now zhope that is seen is not hope. Romans 8:39 New Living Translation (NLT). Romans 8:39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. 37 No, in all these things we are more than yconquerors through zhim who loved us. Read verse in English Standard Version Romans 8:39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Want more study resources? Font Size Romans 8:18-39. Verse. Verse. 9 For this is what the promise said: r“About this time next year I will return, and Sarah shall have a son.” Share. Romans 8 :: English Standard Version (ESV) Strong's. 8. 20 vFor when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness. 15 And how are they to preach unless they are sent? August 6. Romans 8:2. 12; See ch. 14:1; Hos. 24 For yin this hope we were saved. a 2 For the law of the Spirit of life has set you b free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:39 - English Standard Version. Extra Small Small Medium Large Additional Settings . 14 For we know that the law is spiritual, but I am of the flesh, wsold under sin. 18 and, qhaving been set free from sin, rhave become slaves of righteousness. 23 in order to make known gthe riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he hhas prepared beforehand for glory— English Standard Version nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 11 So you also must consider yourselves fdead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus. ASV. Rom 8:1 ¶ Rom 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. 29 For those whom he j foreknew he also k predestined l to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be m the firstborn among many brothers. 33 as it is written. By no means! 13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you # Col. 3:5 put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. 10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Romans 8:16-39 Heirs with Christ. 1 There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:39 Parallel Commentaries. 32 q He who did not spare his own Son but r gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? 9 aI am speaking the truth in Christ—I am not lying; my conscience bears me witness in the Holy Spirit— 15:45; 2 Cor. 9 However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you.