Motivation to study IBA at RSM – 25%. Dutch students must choose a destination outside of the Netherlands for a truly international experience. The report points to the influence that Shell can exercise on the design of the RSM curriculum and the profile of students; This same oil giant gave 300 thousand euro in funding for research that was used to successfully lobby for advantageous tax measures for large companies. After that, the writing of research proposals and desk research will follow. RSM is located in Rotterdam, the Netherlands’ second-largest city and largest commercial port. – Andrea Petrini (Italian), "During my four-month exchange in Canada I made many new international friends and explored Canada and the USA for the first time. For this, you must study and train in research methodology. Represented a group of 60 students from the master's degree in International Management/CEMS in the Rotterdam School of Management. The RSM Faculty Council is an internal body that advises the RSM Executive Board on all issues pertaining to educational and research activities, as well as its role in society at large. Disclaimer: these files have been uploaded by RSM students. ECP is carried out by approximately 25 carefully selected students at RSM Erasmus University, with the support of two professors. Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is ranked among the best business schools in Europe, while ranked in the top 30 in the world for Business and Management Studies according to the QS ranking. Among previous destinations were Australia, India, China, Vietnam, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, the USA and more. This programme is highly flexible and can efficiently be combined with the International Business Administration programme offered at the Erasmus University Rotterdam. Voir le profil de Olivier van Dijk sur LinkedIn, le plus grand réseau professionnel mondial. It can be tough to move from high school to university. "The bachelor internship enabled me to explore a field of my interest, the aviation industry, while also improving my skills in online marketing and customer acquisition. What are the main changes in the new IB Mathematics curriculum? Our partner universities are all of high repute and well-ranked. IBA students need to pass all their first-year courses during their first year to be able to continue into Year 2. You’ll join a group of three students to write your Bachelor thesis, which will be based on a theme offered by one of RSM’s departments, and you’ll be closely supervised by an experienced member of academic staff. The research-oriented approach is reflected in a track of research courses throughout the entire programme. I've completed my secondary education in Lithuania. In this programme, you will learn to express arguments clearly and to think critically and creatively. The academic year is divided into … For years I always thought RSM would be my number one choice due to its prestige and how well known it is. In the Professional Development track your personal skills will be further enhanced. RSM uses cookies to measure website statistics, enable social media sharing and for marketing purposes. In the first half of the third year, you can choose to do an international exchange, an internship or a minor. As a representative, you will collect regular feedback from your classmates and discuss this feedback with you professor to help maintain good … Studying International Business Administration at the University of Twente will broadly equip students for a career in today’s globalized corporate world. For more information, read our terms & conditions. And, IBA students can also apply for RSM’s undergraduate honours programme on innovative entrepreneurship and a study trip to Silicon Valley. For students who would like to go on a short-term programme in the summer, we also have agreements with a number of schools in Europe, Asia and the USA for our students to have priority access to their summer programmes. RSM is a member of CEMS, the global alliance in management education and … Welcome to Rotterdam. Your professional development will be stimulated in a similar track. One of an elite group of truly international bachelor programmes, IBA brings students Check out their website for more information on the Erasmus Consultancy Project. Our storied city is home to the first Nobel Prize winner in economic sciences as well as the first skyscraper. Applicability of the Curriculum and Rules. Working in groups of four and after meeting with employees from their chosen business, students make an internal and external analysis of the firm’s activities, check its financial position, analyse options and dangers from the outside market and devise a strategic plan to improve the firm’s chances of survival in the market – and even expand its activities. And, you will benefit from our student mentor programme, designed to help you get used to student life at Erasmus University Rotterdam. They all have similar accreditations to ours. However, our work was worth it since my team delivered a thesis that we can be extremely proud of.” – Marina Arnaudova (Bulgarian), “Research, data processing, data analysis and clear communication are all extremely valuable skills you can develop and strengthen during your bachelor thesis, and will help you regardless of what career path you choose to pursue.” – Akhilesh Deoras (Dutch). (more answers possible) International component of IBA curriculum Question Please review the list below and check the box next to everything that contributed to your decision to leave the IBA programme at RSM. The international vibe and integrated learning can be experienced from day one.” – Sabine Sara (Indonesian), “During my first year of IBA, I learned so many new skills and met the best group of people to be surrounded by. This three-year bachelor programme offers: English-language programme taught by international teaching staff; A curriculum with a broad approach and options for differentiation in the third year, covering all functional areas of business; An international perspective in all fields and courses