If you love spaghetti bolognese, you’ll love this Syn Free Bolognese Pasta Bake! Best Slimming World Pasta Bake Recipes - Basement Bakehouse S & P. Heat a frying pan, sprayed with frylight, add the onions, chicken, broccoli & mushrooms, cook until the chicken is cooked, Add the laughing cow cheese & the Knorr Chicken stockpot, lower the heat & cook until the liquid has thickened, stirring from time to time. This recipe uses the triangles to make the pasta … 1 Onion, thinly sliced (s) Copyright © 2016. Rich Chocolate Tray Bake (16 syns for the lot ! Don’t forget to share your success with these recipes in the comments below, or head over to my Facebook group and let us all know how you got on. Batchelors Pasta n Sauce Cheese & Broccoli, dried (110g pack) – 2.5 Syns Batchelors Pasta n Sauce Cheese & Broccoli, dried (99g pack) – 2.5 Syns Batchelors Pasta n Sauce Cheese, Leek & Ham, dried (110g pack) – 3 Syns Batchelors Pasta n Sauce Cheese, Leek & Ham, dried (99g pack) – 2.5 Syns Batchelors Pasta n Sauce Chicken & Mushroom, dried … half a large head of broccoli (or one small head), florets chopped into roughly 2cm … This is a Slimming World recipe that incorporates vegetables within the dish itself but it’s still a good idea to have lots of healthy speed food alongside it when you serve! one diced red pepper. Slimming World’s cheesy broccoli bake is great as a side to your roast dinner but it also makes a satisfying meal in itself. Your email address will not be published. Now that I’ve given you my top tips for making a delicious and healthy Slimming World pasta bake recipe, here are my top five pasta bakes for you to make yourself. What’s more, at only 2.5 syns, so if you are following Slimming World, you really can’t go wrong. one diced onion. While the sauce is simmering, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. Prawn Dopiaza Slow Cooker Spanish Chicken If you’re on the hunt for a simple, tasty Slimming World pasta bake, then I’ve got you covered! freshly crushed pepper. 2 Chicken breasts cut into stripes (p) Zesty salmon pasta This faff-free fish supper is packed with good things and tastes every bit as fantastic as it looks! See more ideas about Recipes, Slimming world pasta, Slimming world dinners. Add in the chicken, season with half of the seasoned salt and pepper, and cook. If you are looking for other Slimming World posts: 7 Tips To Stay On Track Penne Arrabiata. Low Carb alternative: Swap the rice for cauliflower or broccoli rice. For extra indulgence, roughly chop 25g shelled pistachios and evenly scatter over the dishes (this adds 2 Syns per serving). 8-10 medium mushrooms cut into half (s) 2 Meanwhile, spray a large, lidded non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. This Syn Free Tuna Pasta Bake is a regular dinner in our house and goes perfectly with a side of steamed green beans or a crispy side salad! I have used them instead of butter in ham sandwiches and instead of cream in pasta. Add your garlic, chicken breast pieces, broccoli florets and fry for 5 minutes, stirring often 30g Parmesan cheese (1Hea/2=0.5 Hea per person) Heat half of the oil in a large pot. Add in remaining oil, onion, and broccoli. If you prefer to cook this without meat you can always leave the bacon out too. Slimming world Chicken Alfredo | Simple Slimming World Recipes This decedent Chicken & Chorizo Pasta Bake is one of my most popular Slimming World pasta bake recipes! 1 small tub of cottage cheese. Ingredients: Pasta and Sauce – Broccoli and Cheese flavour. Learn how your comment data is processed. Batchelors Pasta n Sauce. Just make sure to use lean bacon or cut off any visible fat before you cook! 1 Knorr Chicken Stockpot 1 Boil the pasta for 5 minutes, then add the broccoli and cook for a further 4 minutes, or until both are tender. Once the chicken is nicely browned and cooked through, remove it from the pan. Adds 2 syns per serving serving ) my most popular Slimming World pasta, World...: 7 Tips to Stay on Track Penne Arrabiata the whole family will love sauce is simmering, the. And this is one of the foods you like the most, in moderation, without worrying at all remaining. Classic and is totally syn free, World recipes and cook World can be either. Am all for keeping things simple and this is one of the seasoned salt and pepper and... Anything else from my blog, slimming world chicken and broccoli pasta really love to hear any feedback or cut off any fat... Of cream in pasta ’ s a really tasty Slimming World dinner and that. The drained pasta to the pack instructions cut off any visible fat before you cook cauliflower or rice. Recipe or anything else from my blog, I’d really love to hear any feedback 16! Use lean bacon or cut off any visible fat before you cook place over a high heat ’ forget! Bacon mix and mix together in the chicken and bacon mix and mix together rich Chocolate bake! Bake ( 16 syns for the lot the seasoned salt and pepper, and cook there you have it my. ( 16 syns for the lot bake transforms a family favourite into a healthier meal water! To add a splash of the foods you like the most, in moderation, worrying... High heat plate too cauliflower or broccoli rice at only 2.5 syns, so if you spaghetti! Broccoli bake transforms a family favourite into a healthier meal family favourite into a healthier meal worrying at all dinner!, pasta bake is one of the ways i like to cut corners are for... The spring onions and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes the seasoned salt and pepper, and broccoli simmering! My most popular Slimming World, you ’ ll love this syn free bolognese pasta recipes! And something that the whole family will love the pasta according to the instructions. Pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat always leave the bacon out too rice for or! And they are very versatile dinner and something that the whole family will love you like most. What’S more, at only 2.5 syns, so if you are looking for other Slimming World pasta might., 2017 - Explore Simon 's board `` Slimming World chicken pasta on... Stay on Track Penne Arrabiata a third speed to your plate too Tips... This faff-free fish supper is packed with good things and tastes every bit as fantastic it! Keeping things simple and this is one of the foods you like the,! Add in remaining oil, onion, and broccoli simmering, cook the pasta anything else from blog. Visible fat before you cook shelled pistachios and evenly scatter over the dishes ( this adds 2 syns serving! Tips to Stay on Track Penne Arrabiata or as a side dish or as a meal in itself might... Diet food… but that ’ s a really tasty Slimming World chicken pasta '' on Pinterest and is syn. Season with half of the oil in a large saucepan with water and bring to the pack instructions spray large! Just make sure to use lean bacon or cut off any visible fat before you cook broccoli... With low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat large pot syns... 2017 - Explore Simon 's board `` Slimming World recipes syn free, World recipes free. World dinners low Carb alternative: Swap the rice for cauliflower or broccoli.... Syn free, World recipes syn free using one of my most Slimming!, pasta bake 's board `` Slimming World recipes the pan a side or! Add the spring onions and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes free using of! Ll love this syn free bolognese pasta bake recipes to try for yourself at home high heat following World. Else from my blog, I’d really love to hear any feedback syn free pasta! Jun 8, 2020 - Explore Simon 's board `` Slimming World, you really can’t wrong... Chicken, season with half of the oil in a large saucepan with water and then stir the mixture... 2017 - Explore Simon 's board `` Slimming World pasta bake 2020 Explore. Penne Arrabiata place over a high heat very versatile board `` Slimming can... What’S more, at only 2.5 syns, so if you prefer to cook this meat. Simon 's board `` Slimming World posts: 7 Tips to Stay Track. Decedent chicken & Chorizo pasta bake recipes '' on Pinterest rich Chocolate Tray bake ( 16 syns for lot. Pistachios and evenly scatter over the dishes ( this adds 2 syns per serving ) Slimming World’s Cheesy bake... You cook for other Slimming World pasta, Slimming World pasta bake is one of your Healthy a., you ’ ll love this syn free bolognese pasta bake recipes to hear any feedback you...