THULE will warranty all THULE brand car rack systems and its accessories manufactured by THULE during the time that an original retail purchaser owns the product. Thule roof racks and other car roof storage systems can help give you more options for carrying and moving your belongings. Join Date Apr 2010 Posts 1,918. Thule will warranty all Thule brand car rack systems and its accessories manufactured by Thule during the time that an original retail purchaser owns the product. Der EnRoute Triumph 2 von Thule kombiniert Sicherheit und Schutz mit Design und Benutzerfreundlichkeit. Get the best deals on Thule Car and Truck Racks when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Or, you may send us a message using the form below. 1 post • Page 1 of 1. switchback. Email a photo of the defective part, this will greatly speed resolution of a warranty claim. Under warranty you can read more about the extended warranty and the warranty period for your product. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Get the best deals on Thule Accessories Racks when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Please provide a valid price range. What's New; Forum Listing; Showcase ; Gallery; Advanced Search; Members; FAQ; Dark Mode View Mode Menu Log in Register Home. Thule BringIt! I submitted a claim using their online form here: You could always take it to a Thule dealer. English (US) Čeština Dansk Deutsch English (GB) Français ... How fast can I drive with Thule products mounted to my car? What is Thule’s warranty policy? If you feel that you have a warranty issue that is due to a manufacturing defect, we advise that you visit the closest Thule dealer for a warranty inspection. New (7) Items (7) Used (13) Items (13) Not Specified (1) Items (1) see all. Home ; Products ; Contact Us . General. The warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship and, depending on the type of product, applies up to a certain number of years from the date of the original retail purchase. For immediate help to your questions, we recommend browsing our FAQ . Thule was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Apr 08, 2015 and since then this brand received 30 reviews.. Thule ranks 208 of 867 in Equipment category. (SALOMON Online Store) You will find below all SALOMON warranty policy … any other person. Email a description of the defect, using part number or part name from manual. This warranty terminates if a purchaser transfers the product to any other person. The Thule Store SA helps you transport your loved ones and belongings safely. This warranty terminates if a purchaser transfers the product to any other person. Internal Knowledge . Warranty claims must be initiated using our Warranty Claim Form found at: http://www.thule.com/en-us/us/warranty-form Auction. OUT OF STOCK - Unavailable until further notice. Thule.com. If you feel that you have a warranty issue that is due to a manufacturing defect, we advise that you visit the closest Thule dealer for a warranty inspection. Warranty. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. This warranty terminates if a purchaser transfers the product to . Is the warranty transferable. Welcome to my forum. Thule Guarantee Under the Thule Guarantee, Thule will warranty all Thule branded products under the original purchaser, during its specified time frame listed below, and for products manufactured by Thule. Fearing that the same issue would be present we asked if we could choose a different bag and the representative said that would be fine if it's in stock. Überzeuge dich selbst! Thule Guarantee; What is Thule’s warranty policy? The Thule Guarantee covers damage caused by material and manufacturing defects affecting your Thule product. Fit. Thule Overview. Email a photo of the defective part, this will greatly speed resolution of a warranty claim. Posts: 138 Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:55 pm Location: South Norfolk. THULE CAR RACK SYSTEMS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY [EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2006] THULE will warranty all THULE brand car rack systems and its accessories manufactured by THULE during the time that an original retail purchaser owns the product. X Series. No warranty is given for defects caused by normal wear and tear, scratches, accidents, modifications or any types of repair other than those authorized by Thule. Shop for Thule at REI. We are an international group of people united by our own passion for helping active families and outdoor enthusiasts. 2. Thule provides a warranty on all of their products that is valid for the original purchaser when purchased from an authorized Thule dealer like Racks For Cars. With the exception of the W9, no form listed here is required to be completed prior to providing service to you or your customer. Guarantee, Thule will warranty all Thule branded products under the original purchaser, during its specified time frame listed below, and for products manufactured by Thule. Bring it to life on our site today. RAC Warranty; Forum; CX-3 Forum Home. Das ist die Frage, die auch Thule sich stellt und stets die Grenzen des Machbaren noch etwas weiter verschiebt. Thule’s Extended Warranty applies to products and accessories produced by Thule and sold to the original purchaser under the brand name Thule. 2021 Toyota 4Runner. Thule Luggage, Bags and Cases have a 25 year quality guarantee Thule products purchased between 1/1/01 and 12/31/05 had a 5 year warranty and prior to 2001 had a 3 year warranty. Contact us in writing. Thule’s Extended Warranty applies to products and accessories produced by Thule and sold … C $ to C $ Buying Format. Can't find the answer you're looking for? Please check the details for your Thule product on our Thule Guarantee page , as it may differ from product to product. Guarantee, Thule will warranty all Thule branded products under the original purchaser, during its specified time frame listed below, and for products manufactured by Thule. Where can I buy new ones? Roof racks. Please Note:  It is essential that you retain your “Proof of Purchase” documentation to validate any warranty claims. I bought this as a gift, and my bf loves it! No warranty is given for THULE products purchased outside of the United States, Canada and Mexico. The warranty terminates if the product's owner fails to present this Term of Warranty when requesting repairing services from Thule, under the terms provided herein. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Think long and hard before you invest in a Thule product. Mazda CX-3 Forum Area. Thule Luggage, Bags and Cases have a 25 year quality guarantee Thule products purchased between 1/1/01 and 12/31/05 had a 5 year warranty and prior to 2001 had a 3 year warranty. No warranty is given for THULE products purchased outside of the United States, Canada and Mexico. Thule will warranty all Thule brand car rack systems and its accessories manufactured by Thule during the time that an original retail purchaser owns the product. Rooftop Tents. Cargo carriers and baskets. Thule 835101 Hull-a-Port - Thule. Get FREE SHIPPING with $50 minimum purchase. Please note that the purchaser will be responsible for the cost of mailing the product to THULE and that proof of purchase in the form of an original purchase invoice or receipt and a detailed description of the defect must be included in the mailing. Track My Order; About Us How to submit Thule warranty claim? C $45.00 to C $95.00. 1up is 100% better in every way I still have three stars for now because Thule customer service has so far responded by advising us to fill out warranty form and the likely outcome of the case will be replacement of the bag. Spare Parts. If I had a Specialized bike, for example, I would take it to the dealer because they probably have experience warrantying product and have a direct line to the company for warranty claims. Product registration - Please register your Thule Product so we can keep you up to date with important information and news regarding your product. Here's how this type of warranty works: For all of Thule's bags, the company has a "Thule Bring It! My 1up still looks like new. Bring it to life on our site today. X3 F25 (2011 - 2017) Thule vs OEM roof rack vs others. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The length of the warranty varies depending on the product category (see details below). Under the Thule BringIt! Can I make technical changes to the product? I have acquired a Thule product "Second Hand". Thule Luggage, Bags and Cases have a 25 year quality guarantee Thule products purchased between 1/1/01 and 12/31/05 had a 5 year warranty and prior to 2001 had a 3 year warranty. I have sent the wheel off for warranty but they are trying to fix the issue by trying to oil the bearing, They have no idea. 2. Warranty form. Bike accessories. Search "" across the entire site Search "" in this forum Search "" in this discussion. This warranty terminates if a purchaser transfers the product to any other person. Please note that the purchaser will be responsible for the cost of mailing the product to THULE and that proof of purchase in the form of an original purchase invoice or receipt and a detailed description of the defect must be included in the mailing.