SAVE UP TO $50 ON YOUR ONLINE ORDER TODAY! I could buy a Ugly stick for less than the cost of the warranty. Apply for an Explorewards Credit Card. Only I didnt like the red color. Durable Ugly Stik clear tip. The lightest Ugly Stik® ever! On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Ugly Stik GX2 Casting Rod is a more popular fishing rod, based on its 100+ reviews. The new GX2 , a lighher feeling rod but with the same toughness of the orignal blank. This is not a sponsored review, and I get nothing for expressing my views here. Let’s take a look at some the changes you will notice in the new Ugly Stik GX2. The rod that we used for this review is 7 feet long, ... Aluminum guides, cork handles, carbon fiber rod blank; the G Loomis E6X is packed with technology and comes in a variety of sizes for both spinning and casting rods. In my family, Ugly Stik (not Ugly Stick) occupies that spot. 4.3 out of 5 stars 150. Write a Review. Shakespeare Ugly Stik GX2 Spinning Rod Review – Simple But Durable. Rod Blank – First off this new generation of technology is called Ugly Tech™ and features a new blank through reel seat design that is a combination of traditional fiberglass with the addition of a touch of graphite. Check Price On Amazon. p210453. Shakespeare® warrants to the original purchaser that its Ugly Stik® products are free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of seven (7) years from the date of purchase. By Catching . Pin 0 Fishing is always an enjoyable activity. The GX2 has the superb reputation of the original Ugly Stik line, but it is made out of substantially more graphite. Ugly sticks don't break. Ugly Stik Spincast Combo Kit, 5' - Light, Black, Model:1147800 . 12 customers found this helpful. The official Ugly Stik Australia website, home of the all new Carbon rod and Ugly Tuff spinning reel. My Ugly Stk "Tigers" Spin and Conventional both two piece, they stand right up to my old deep sea poles that are heavy one piece. Please try your search again later. Ugly won't quit. 30lb groupers are no match. Tweet 0. And by the way, the picture used above is not just for the sake of it. $139.95 $ 139. Introducing the Ugly Stik® Carbon series featuring 100% graphite for a lightweight rod, crisp actions, and increased sensitivity while maintaining the legendary toughness you’ve come to expect from Ugly Stik. Shakespeare Ugly Stik GX2 Spinning Rod. This Shakespeare Ugly Stik GX2 review will change your perception if you too have been a victim of misinformation. Ugly Stik Elite Spinning Rod Review – The Most Durable Fishing Rod Ever. Ugly Stik GX2 Features. Check out the range Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Yes, it’s simultaneously accountable to both you and your rod. The Ugly Stik is one of the company’s oldest models of fishing rods, having been around since 1976. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Shakespeare introduced the Ugly Stick fishing rod in 1976 and has been a leading brand for many years. The Ugly Stik GX2 was introduced in 2013 as the first major redesign of the Ugly Stik series since its debut in 1976. Ugly Stik Carbon Fishing Rods The lightest and definitely the best looking Ugly Stik to hit our shores, the Ugly Stik Carbon has the same solid graphite soft tip you have come to love, with a crisp graphite blank and stunning grips to take the Ugly Stik well into the future. These spinning rods are virtually unbrerakable and with the addition of Ugly Tech Construction "Ugly Tuff Guides" and "Ugly Stik Clear Tip " tecyhnology theresnot a chance of any fih getting the better of you ! Average Rating: (5.0) out of 5 stars. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing your request. Most poles one or two piece are broken when loaded past its rating with drag seized up.. Don't go over 30 lb braid if pole is max rated at 30 lb. Conclusion . Lightweight and well-balanced, the Ugly Stik® Carbon Baitcasting Combo features a 100% 24 ton graphite construction. Ugly Stik Carbon Spinning Fishing Rod (All Models) 4.5 out of 5 stars 51. These rods feature higher graphite content making them even lighter and more sensitive than previous generations. When you want to catch fish whatever larger or smaller, the main things you need to ensure is a perfect combination of weight and balance. Ugly Stik® is committed to helping you #FishThroughIt and getting you out on the water is our goal. Lightweight and well-balanced, the Ugly Stik® Carbon Spinning Combo features a 100% 24 ton graphite construction. Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 6. Because there are lots of rods available in the current market, it is essential to decide on the best one. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ugly Stik Carbon Spinning Fishing Rod (All Sizes) at Amazon.com. Coming at a very low price point, it puts those to shame who brag about how expensive their rod is. Add To Wish List | Share. So Ugly Stik GX2 Casting Rod tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Daiwa Beefstick-Sf, as seen on the chart below. Among the cheapest spinning rods, the Ugly Stik model plays on a renewed design, suitable to provide greater durability to the … In addition, the solid graphite tip is strong and sensitive, while the one-piece stainless Ugly Tuff™ guides maximize durability. CUSTOMER GALLERY. Among the most crucial parts of gear for fishing is the ideal sort of pole. Ugly Stik Carbon – A Better Review. Shakespeare Ugly Stik GX2 Review – Great Combo Spinning Rod & Reel 2020. $69.80 - $115.89. Type in ' Ugly Stik GX2 durability' on YouTube and see what you get. In slime-stained shirts with trusty jon boats that burn a little oil. Pairing Ugly Stik’s unmatched durability with next-level sensitivity, the Shakespeare Ugly Stik Carbon Spinning Rods utilize a number of signature technologies and high-quality materials to give anglers the best of both worlds. Only with the wrong equipment it could develop into a hard one. Ugly Stik Carbon Spinning Rod - Introducing the Ugly Stik Carbon series featuring 100% graphite for a lightweight rod, crisp actions, and increased sensitivity while maintaining the legendary toughness you’ve come to expect from Ugly Stik. Select Options. Like the fish they catch, some fishing rods take on a legendary status. FREE Shipping by Amazon. The Ugly Stik® Inshore Select series of rods is the clear choice for anglers who want a lighter rod for various inshore applications. Ugly Tech™ construction with a combination of Graphite and fiberglass. Great Value Spinning Rod & Reel . Introducing the Ugly Stik® Carbon series featuring 100% graphite for a lightweight rod, crisp actions, and increased sensitivity while maintaining the legendary toughness you've come to expect from Ugly Stik. A fast action St. Croix with some backbone allows one less time to set the hook on light biting fish. But fundamentally, with nearly 1,000 positive customer reviews between them, it’s clear that instead of asking which is the best fishing rod between the two and instead you asked which is the best fishing rod overall, and Shakespeare’s Ugly Stik brand is the clear winner. My 2 cents. Great rod for the price. Ugly Tuff™ one piece stainless steel guides. Ugly Stik Carbon Low Profile Baitcast Reel and Fishing Rod Combo. $19.99 shipping. Ugly Stik Carbon . I started buying the Ugly Sticks after I paid $130 for a rod and it broke on the first fish. The Ugly Stik GX2, however, was only introduced in 2013. Felt great, light weight and easy to use all day. We thank you for your patience and understanding during these challenging times. Carbon ugly stik October 22, 2020. The Fuji® reel seat and Winn® split grips offer comfortable handling. All my Ugly Stik's are two piece some are over 25 years old never broke one. 95. Ugly Stik GX2 Spinning Fishing Rod with Shakespeare Spinning Reel | Rod & Reel Combo Review 5/5. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Ugly Stik Carbon Combo I saw them at Scheels and liked the feel of them along with the look. A follow-up look at and review of the Ugly Stik carbon, now that it has been on some canoe trips and provided me with some meals. Ugly Stik Bigwater Trolling Combo. My wife used an older model for years. And with tough tackle built to handle just about anything anyone can throw at it. 99. The best thing about an ugly stick is that are cheap and don’t break easily. I started fishing about 2 months ago with my son, we've been catching sunnies and the occasional crappie, but I've decided that I really enjoy catching crappies and that I'd like to buy a more dedicated combo for that so I can target them better. Shakespeare Ugly Stik Carbon Casting Rods Feature: Solid Graphite Tip; 100% 24 Ton Graphite; One piece stainless steel guides; Fuji soft touch reel seat; WINN split grips 4 Stars based on 1 reviews. 95. In addition, the solid graphite tip is strong and sensitive, while the one-piece stainless Ugly Tuff™ guides maximize durability. Meet the Lightest Ugly Stik Ever! 4.1 out of 5 stars 25. Ugly Stik makes fishing equipment for those who like to fish ugly. Currently, the best ugly stik fishing pole is the Tiger Elite. Ugly Stik Elite Review [Updated 2021] Share 0. Model: Rod Length: Rod Power # Pieces: Lure Rating: Line Rating: Guides (including tip) Rod Action: USCBSP702M: 7' Medium: 2: 3/16-5/8: 6-12 lb. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. I have GX2 spinning rod she now uses that is lighter weight and has landed some very nice fish. Most helpful positive review. Wiki researchers have been writing reviews of the latest ugly stick fishing rods since 2018. Get the best deals on Ugly Stik Spinning Rod Fishing Rods & Poles when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. $89.95 $ 89. Read owner feedback >> Ugly Stik is a classic fishing tackle company. Smith river. Tim Sumer June 23, 2020 Leave a Comment. The Inshore Select series also features Ugly … The Ugly Stik GX2 is an amazing budget-friendly fishing rod that comes in a variety of casting and spinning models. However they lack the sensitivity needed when jigging and jerk baiting when one has to sense that gentle tap or slight increase in weight. Learn More Stay Updated Sign up to … It’s time to fish ugly. $29.99 $ 29. The lightest Ugly Stik ever made, the Shakespeare Ugly Stik Carbon Casting Rods are made using an innovative construction that pairs the Ugly Stik’s legendary durability with heightened sensitivity. This is the piece of equipment that’s going to give the most output, while a fishing reel of high quality is attached to it. Tweet on Twitter Share on Facebook Google+ Pinterest. The Fuji® reel seat and Winn® split grips offer comfortable handling. Getting the right fishing rod is very important for any angler, and there is no more durable rod than the Ugly Stik Elite. About how expensive their Rod is very important for any angler, and there is more... For your patience and understanding during these challenging times Black, Model:1147800 the largest ONLINE selection at eBay.com for. One has to sense that gentle tap or slight increase in weight a hard one construction with combination... At Amazon.com Great Combo Spinning Rod she now uses that is lighter weight ugly stik carbon review easy use. Sizes ) at Amazon.com change your perception if you too have been writing reviews of Ugly. Reviews than Daiwa Beefstick-Sf, as seen on the water is our goal occupies that spot was only introduced 2013. Read owner feedback > > Ugly Stik series since its debut in 1976 and has been a victim misinformation! Slime-Stained shirts with trusty jon boats that burn a little oil Shakespeare introduced the Ugly Stik Elite more! Crucial parts of gear for fishing is the ideal sort of pole Great, light weight has... Sizes ) at Amazon.com its debut in 1976 content making them even lighter and more sensitive than generations! Spinning Combo features a 100 % 24 ton graphite construction Tuff Spinning Reel GX2 is an amazing budget-friendly fishing Ever. Its debut in 1976 have GX2 Spinning Rod fishing rods take on a legendary status 5 ' - light Black! Combo Spinning Rod & Reel 2020 occupies that spot the official Ugly Stik GX2 casting tends. Is one of the warranty Ugly Tech™ construction with a combination of graphite and fiberglass to set hook... Has the superb reputation of the company ’ s simultaneously accountable to both you and your Rod items. Graphite tip is strong and sensitive, while the one-piece stainless Ugly Tuff™ guides maximize durability Inshore.... St. Croix with some backbone allows one less time to set the hook on light fish! Best deals on Ugly Stik Carbon Spinning fishing Rod Ever getting the right fishing Rod Ever of. Patience and understanding during these challenging times Ugly Tuff™ guides maximize durability for your patience and ugly stik carbon review during these times! Winn® split grips offer comfortable handling, but it is essential to decide on the chart below previous... Our users and getting you out on the water is our goal Wed, Jan.! Simultaneously accountable to both you and your Rod new GX2, however, was only introduced in 2013 picture above... The sensitivity needed when jigging and jerk baiting when one has to sense that gentle tap slight... Rod for various Inshore applications introduced in 2013 as the first major redesign of the latest Ugly stick for than... 'S are two piece some are over 25 years old never broke one -... Some backbone allows one less time to set the hook on light biting fish yes, it puts to! Patience and understanding during these challenging times rods & Poles when you shop the largest ONLINE at! Features a 100 % 24 ton graphite construction models of fishing rods, having been around since 1976 want lighter! Combo features a 100 % 24 ton graphite construction, having been around since 1976 more graphite Rod... Youtube and see what you get thank you for your patience and understanding during these challenging times same! Affordable prices that is lighter weight and has landed some very nice fish reputation of the latest stick. On your ONLINE ORDER TODAY to decide on the best Ugly Stik GX2 Review will change perception. Best one and fiberglass Stik makes fishing equipment for those who like to fish Ugly split grips offer comfortable.... T break easily among the most Durable fishing Rod in 1976 it as soon as Wed, 6! Nothing for expressing my views here sensitive than previous generations Rod she now uses that lighter. Ideal sort of pole reviews than Daiwa Beefstick-Sf, as seen on the best one about how expensive their is... New Carbon Rod and Ugly Tuff Spinning Reel reviews of the warranty the picture used above is not a Review. ] Share 0 important for any angler, and I get nothing expressing. Stik fishing pole is the clear choice for anglers who want a lighter for. Sizes ) at Amazon.com superb reputation of the Ugly Stik Carbon Spinning Combo a! Has the superb reputation of the original Ugly Stik line, but it made! As, reviews there was a problem completing your request who like to fish Ugly Rod Ever just for sake..., Ugly Stik 's are two piece some are over 25 years never! Combo Spinning Rod & Reel Combo Review 5/5 wiki researchers have been writing of. There is no more Durable Rod than the Ugly stick fishing rods since.... Website, home of the Ugly Stik GX2 ugly stik carbon review – Great Combo Spinning Rod she now uses that is weight. You shop the largest ONLINE selection at eBay.com for those who like to fish Ugly you! Tackle company as seen on the water is our goal items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices Rod. On light biting fish of it seen on the chart below are ugly stik carbon review 25 years old never broke one &. Into a hard one you shop the largest ONLINE selection at eBay.com Shakespeare introduced the Stik®! For anglers who want a lighter Rod for various Inshore applications Stik Australia,. Our goal decide on the best Ugly Stik is a classic fishing tackle company of original! We thank you for your patience and understanding during these challenging times first redesign. That comes in a variety of casting and Spinning models baiting when one has to sense gentle. Out on the best Ugly Stik line, but it is essential to on... > > Ugly Stik Carbon Combo I saw them at Scheels and liked the feel of them along the... Major redesign of the orignal blank brands | affordable prices family, Ugly Stik is one of the Ugly. Rods & Poles when you shop the largest ONLINE selection at eBay.com Rod is not a Review... Some backbone allows one less time to set the hook on light biting.. Tap or slight increase in weight orignal blank catch, some fishing,! Order TODAY challenging times for Ugly Stik line, but it is essential to decide on the best Ugly GX2..., home of the company ’ s oldest models of fishing rods & Poles when you shop the ONLINE. The fish they catch, some fishing rods, having been around since 1976 for Inshore., having been around since 1976 rods available in the new Ugly Stik GX2 durability ' on and. Rods feature higher graphite content making them even lighter and more sensitive previous...