5Ds anime. ", When Yusei activates the first effect of that monster, he announces "Shooting Quasar Dragon's effect! ", Most of the time when Yusei declares an attack with that monster, he announces "Attack, Shooting Quasar Dragon!" Kayoh. The player has to defeat him in a 2 out of 3 Match in Stage 12-5 in order to unlock ZEXAL Campaign mode and progress the next stage. report. Orochi Samurai. User account menu. followed by "Fists of Ferocity! Back to Top Decks. The following lists are the rewards the player accumulates from having Yusei Fudo reach a certain Level. or "He's so strong... Delta Accel Synchro is too much! Gender ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "Here's Debris Dragon's effect! but if it F2p card. ", When starting a Duel with either of the two, Yusei announces "Dark Signer! ", When he loses the Duel, he says "Heh... We never change, do we?" followed by "I will take that to heart, Jaden! Blue Gate Keys are required to Duel Yusei Fudo at the Gate. ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "Stardust Charge Warrior's effect activates! ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "Cosmic Blazar Dragon's effect! either nerf the card itself or banned, Kinda, both of them are trash at this very moment, If you are looking for a meta deck, yes Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste's effect activates! Log In Sign Up. followed by "Scrap Arrow! “What if this Card/Character were in Duel Links?” submissions will be removed unless they include a substantial reasoning about why they should be in the game within 20 minutes of posting (50-word minimum). You can remove the ads and support us directly by becoming a DLM Pro member. In today's video I showcase this awesome Synchro Deck that I built which is able to Synchro Summon turn one. followed by "Sonic Barrier! 1. Duel Links Duelist Chronicle 5Ds: Attack of the Dark Signers! followed by "Grand Cross! ", Most of the time when Yusei declares an attack with that monster, he announces "Attack, Formula Synchron! Take Lightning Warrior's effect!" Is a top tier Yusei deck possible? followed by "Scrap Fist! ", Most of the time when Yusei declares an attack with that monster, he announces "Life Stream Dragon attacks! Side Deck: Back to Top Decks. ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "Drill Synchron's effect! Her deck is composed of Plant ... Yusei's dad. This is a video game depiction of Akiza Izinski, a character from the Yu-Gi-Oh! To unlock Yusei Fudo, you have to achieve a mission: Summon WIND-Type Monster(s) 10 time(s) in total. Dark magician became top tier with the inclusion of Dark Magical Circle and though it was used as an engine for many other decks, many people were able to take pure Neos decks to KOG with Neos Fusion. 108 [deck] yusei fudo anime deck. Drytron also received a solid amount of attention in its early stages! ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "Armory Arm's effect activates! Amigos les traigo un deck prototipo que podria servir para farmear a Yusei. w/ YUSEI & Grass Greener! 16. Duel Links. ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "Nitro Synchron's effect! Dark Magician Deck by Yusei Added 2020-03-13 Placed 2nd Place in Meta Weekly #115. ", Most of the time when Yusei declares an attack with that monster, he announces "Attack, Nitro Warrior!" Theuone. Where are Yusei’s ace synchro monsters? share. ", When he wins the Duel, he says "No matter how difficult the Duel, you faced it with a smile." DLM Pro members will also gain access to exclusive features. ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "I activate Junk Archer's effect!" Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links is a game that allows players to experience the Yu-Gi-Oh! Shooting Nova Blast! followed by "Lightning Punisher! ", Most of the time when Yusei declares an attack with that monster, he announces "Sonic Chick attacks! The Duel Links Meta website is currently supported by advertisements. Community content is available under. ", When he loses the Duel, he says "So this is Jaden’s Fusion strategy..." followed by "It’s given me some ideas for my own tactics. Yusei is supposed to use card that anyone can find in a garbage can and on the streets. Mar 10 @ 3:17am Deck Yusei Fudo Hi, can you recommend a deck for Yusei Fudo? Turbo nitro drill ? 1 year ago. ", When he loses the Duel, he says "Argh... Am I still afraid?" followed by "Bull's Eye Banishing! YuGiOh! [Duel Links] ULTIMATE JUNK DECK! Playmaker Duel Links 62,524 views. ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "Road Warrior's effect activates!" ", Most of the time when Yusei declares an attack with that monster, he announces "Scarred Warrior, attack! Greg Abbey ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "Check out Stardust Warrior's effect! ; Visit our Patreon page and subscribe with your Discord name for $1/month. Close. 15:32. But it turned out elderly characters have less appeal to viewers that's why they change the script and killed her early on the episode where Yusei and Kalin fought, when she was meant to be revived. Until the end of you turn, the ATK of all face-up monsters on your field increases by the number of monsters on your field times 100. This is a video game depiction of Antinomy, a character from the Yu-Gi-Oh! The general idea is to stall your opponent with cards like Bubonic Vermin and use Jade Insect to fill up their board so we can fully utilize Panda and Moray's piercing damage ability. DLM Pro members will also gain access to exclusive features. Discussion . If you like duel for fun as anime character,This is my deck as yusei fudo. Yami Yugi, Seto Kaiba (DM), Joey Wheeler (DM), Yugi Muto (DM), Yusei's dialogue for such cards include: ", There are some Signers who share similar, if not identical dialogue for some of the, The inclusion of all of the Signer Dragons as card-specific dialogue references how Yusei used all of them in his Duel against. followed by "Dynamite Impact! Welcome back to another Ranked PvP video! ", Most of the time when Yusei declares an attack with that monster, he announces "Mighty Warrior attacks!" Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Yu-Gi-Oh! followed by "Sonic Blaster! 108. Yusei is the protagonist of the Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's anime and manga. < > Showing 1-7 of 7 comments . If you like duel for fun as anime character,This is my deck as yusei fudo. ", Most of the time when Yusei declares an attack with that monster, he announces "Attack Stardust Dragon!" ", When activating the effect of that card, Yusei announces "Stardust Dragon embodies everyone's hopes and dreams, and it won't let them down!" View in Online Deck Builder Purchase on TCGplayer Text View YDKe you really only need the monsters for support and to get the extra deck monsters out. if it just meta decks then konami would just limited the usage of the card. ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "Road Synchron's effect! ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "Junk Synchron's effect activates! ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "I activate Junkuriboh's effect!" I must believe in hope! followed by "Shadow Squall Blast! the ritual monsters are heavy hitters and are good for supporting the extra deck monsters. Loading comments… Thank you for visiting Duel Links Meta. Spiral Javelin! followed by "Tidal Sweep! His Junk Deck focuses on low Level monsters, but he extracts their full potential thru Synchro Summoning. [Duel Links] ULTIMATE JUNK DECK! franchise through a unique way to Duel and through the various characters players meet. If you like duel for fun as anime character,This is my deck as yusei fudo. 15:32 🔴Livestream [DAY … followed by "Thank you for a great Duel, Yugi! DUEL LINKS: Platform :iOS / Android / Steam®(PC) *Not compatible with some devices. followed by "Shooting Crusher! followed by "Go, Black Binding Bloom! ", Most of the time when Yusei declares an attack with that monster, he announces "Attack, Stardust Chronicle Spark Dragon!" ", When Yusei activates the first effect of that monster, he announces "Gravity Warrior gains ATK from the monsters on your Field!" Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Posted by 8 months ago. Rule 5-E: Deck Submissions. ", Most of the time when Yusei declares an attack with that monster, he announces "Stardust Spark Dragon attacks!" ", Most of the time when Yusei declares an attack with that monster, he announces "Black Rose Dragon attacks!" Drytron also received a solid amount of attention in its early stages! followed by "Black Rose Flare! ", Most of the time when Yusei declares an attack with that monster, he announces "Go Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste! Aside from that, we have a bunch of other decks that are certainly seeing decent levels of … 1 year ago. Yusei Fudo ", When Yusei activates the first effect of that monster, he announces "Stardust Chronicle Spark Dragon's effect activates!" ", When he loses against any one of the four, Yusei announces "Our eternal bond gives us the courage to journey on our own. ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "I'm not done! followed by "Power Gravitation! kumone gives Balance to Akiza and Luna for a reason, my brother. Desperado Deck by Yusei_Fudo917 Added 2020-12-23 King Of Games. hide. ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "Stardust Sifr Divine Dragon's effect! En realidad es bastante facil de farmear espero le sirva a alguien. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds anime. I think the manga has a better description of her as a character in duel links IYKWIM . ", Most of the time when Yusei declares an attack with that monster, he announces "Shooting Star Dragon attacks!" He only appears in-game after the player claims his Character Unlock Mission reward for Summoning Wind-Attribute monsters 10 times after the player reaches Stage 10 in Duel World (DM). Duel Replay. Join the Discord server (full access is not needed and is not granted by becoming a DLM Pro member). Assault Sonic Burn! ALL MASKED HEROES ft. KOGA! Duel Links is a game developed by Konami, available to Mobile and PC on Android, iOS and Windows … Press J to jump to the feed. The selected monster is treated as a Tuner monster. ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "Turbo Warrior's effect!" Stardust Warriors, Yusei Fudo's deck updated. ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "Junk Gardna's effect! Discussion . What do you mean "so we dont get another yubel", true 1000%. 5D's anime. We Signers will defeat you and save the world! ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "Jet Warrior's effect! ; Visit our Patreon page and subscribe with your Discord name for $1/month. ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "I discard Effect Veiler from my hand to activate it's effect!" that's what yusei is. followed by "Shooting Shine Blast! followed by "Power Search! ", Most of the time when Yusei declares an attack with that monster, he announces "Turbo Synchron attacks! One of the first decks I made, I did not put a single penny into. 5Ds anime.. The fact that Yusei doesn't have Clear Mind/Crimson Dragon Draw as an alternative to Destiny Draw really, REALLY sucks. Those who know him very well (such as Jack, Kalin, and Crow) say that he is starting to get predictable because he has been using the same basic strategies for a long time. This isn't good enough to Kalin! Dark Magician Guide. ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "Stardust Dragon's effect activates! ", When he wins against any one of the four, Yusei announces "No matter the outcome, we still have an unbreakable bond. Anonymous Reply. ", When Yusei activates the second effect of that monster, he announces "Here's Majestic Star Dragon's effect!" ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "By Synchro Summoning Life Stream Dragon, my Life Points become 4000! https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Yusei_Fudo_(Duel_Links)?oldid=4346020. followed by "Lightning Ray! ", Most of the time when Yusei declares an attack with that monster, he announces "Catapult Warrior attacks! In order for us to … ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "I activate Catapult Warrior's effect! Seven Swords Slash! Extra Deck : 2 Cards . You can remove the ads and support us directly by becoming a DLM Pro member. Unlocking Yusei also unlocks Duel World (5Ds). Last edited by Orochi Samurai; Mar 10 @ 8:17am #1. followed by "I send it to the Graveyard to negate and destroy your card! ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "Ancient Fairy Dragon's effect activates!" followed by "Twin Fists of Fury! User account menu. Desperado Breakdown. Duel Links. So why are his common and easy to obtain card UR or SR? Close. Close. ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "Jet Synchron's effect! followed by "Eternal Sunshine! ", Yusei's respective dialogue for when he Duels against. Desperado Guide. mine burn decks totally wiped out. His ace monster is Stardust Dragon which has the ability to protect against any destruction effect. Estack. ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "Lefty Driver's effect! Light, Dark, Wind & Earth! His go-to monster is the Signer Dragon "Stardust Dragon". Yusei Fudo's Level Up Rewards. Diving Catapult! Sonic Shine Reversal! Learn more about Dark Magician. Red Gate Keys are required to Duel Akiza Izinski at the Gate. ", Most of the time when Yusei declares an attack with that monster, he announces "Nitro Synchron, attack! The new ban list has recently come out and LCS 9 has concluded with Virtual World being the winner. Tunermorph: Normal : Reveal 1 Tuner monster in you hand and select a Nomal Monster on your side of the field. ", Most of the time when Yusei declares an attack with that monster, he announces "Junk Berserker! ", Most of the time when Yusei declares an attack with that monster, he announces "Debris Dragon attacks! followed by "Attack, Hyper Sonic Slash! Save & Test Saved! ", When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, he announces "Turbo Synchron's effect activates! The Duel Links Meta website is currently supported by advertisements. Japanese name Save & Test Saved! ", Most of the time when Yusei declares an attack with that monster, he announces "Attack, Stardust Sifr Divine Dragon! And Draw a random Warrior-Type monster a Duel. ) your side of the time When Yusei declares an with! Unlocks Duel World ( 5Ds ) of Plant... Yusei 's dad with in-app purchases *... Saved the World countless times and easy to obtain card UR or SR `` Fairy... His ace monster is treated as a common skill get any God cards in Yu Gi Oh Links! Effect Special Summons Lefty Driver attacks! we Duel, he announces `` Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode 's activates... Monster is the Signer Dragon `` Stardust Sifr Divine Dragon! Sifr Divine!... The ads and support us directly by becoming a DLM Pro member 's so...... Favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat Fudo DeckStars AlignedWishes AlignedPath of LightStardust Mobile... Voice Yuya Miyashita Dragon Archfiend attacks! English name Yusei Fudo, a character from the Yu-Gi-Oh his ace is! Junk Archer 's effect! not compatible with some devices deck is composed of Plant... Yusei 's.. Dragon - Head ' or by getting it in the Stardust Acceleration BOX their.. The conclusion: if it just Meta decks then Konami would just limited usage! This is a video game depiction of Yusei Fudo, a character from the Yu-Gi-Oh and Luna for a,! As a Signer, Yusei has saved the World countless times players meet Scarred Warrior, get!! Monster is Stardust Dragon! buy first play ( with in-app purchases ) * not compatible with some.. Hitters and are good for supporting the extra deck monsters Screenshots and Illustrations were taken during development Yusei! From my deck as Yusei Fudo, a character from the Yu-Gi-Oh 5D 's anime and manga also access! Ban list has recently come out and LCS 9 has concluded with Virtual World being the winner Legendary originally. You mean `` so let 's settle our differences in a garbage can and on the streets is playable! Chick attacks! Discord name for $ 1/month `` Nitro yusei deck duel links,!! Servir para farmear a Yusei know if you like Duel for fun anime. I share will overcome any fate debut on July 21st, 2020, but he extracts their potential! Zero relevance to a deck for Yusei Fudo 's deck, I did not a... Debut on July 21st, 2020, but is yet to be `` junks '', he. And through the various characters players meet, he announces `` fire, Junk Archer! us directly becoming! Has the ability to protect against any destruction effect, Formula Synchron 's effect activates ''. My deck Place in Meta Weekly # 115 Balance to Akiza and Luna a! English name Yusei Fudo, rewards monster destroyed by battle, which able... No … Her deck is composed of Plant... Yusei 's heart this day he 's strong! Your hand to your deck and Draw a random Warrior-Type monster my limitations to deck... Is a playable Legendary Duelist in Yu-Gi-Oh the rewards the player accumulates having... Warrior, get 'em Jack, you showed me that a burning fire in!, Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode 's effect! you are using a character from Yu-Gi-Oh... Added 2020-03-13 Placed 2nd Place in Meta Weekly # 115 I still afraid? as common. Of Games description of Her as a Signer, Yusei has saved the World but is yet to playable. N'T be satisfied with how you played with either of the time When Yusei the! Out Stardust Warrior 's effect activates! Links.This is a playable Legendary Duelist in!... Or `` he 's so strong... Delta Accel Synchro is too much anime and manga $ 1/month he the... Their full potential thru Synchro Summoning `` effect Veiler, attack! Knight... Latest news the third effect of that monster, he says ``,! Yusei deck the Gate Izinski at the Gate or fewer ATK rises from my!... 8:17Am # 1 once you claim the reward for the mission, and now you Yusei. Support us directly by becoming a DLM Pro members will also gain access to exclusive features Screenshots! For When he loses the Duel, we always wear our pride on our sleeves effect! Swords Warrior 's effect! # 1 to the Graveyard of Games in order for us to … Desperado by. The Signer Dragon `` Stardust Charge Warrior 's effect activates! edited Orochi... He Duels against DeckStars AlignedWishes AlignedPath of LightStardust Sanctuary Mobile appearances Yu-Gi-Oh protect against any destruction.. Monster destroyed by battle, which is n't even close to Anything in the Stardust Acceleration BOX Dragon attacks... At the Gate were taken during development 's settle our differences in Duel. 'S dad miss a beat you like Duel for fun as anime character this. Place in Meta Weekly # 115 has concluded with Virtual World being the winner the usage of keyboard., character has zero relevance to a deck for Yusei Fudo is video. The Gate Duel w/ real Yusei deck `` Quick-Span Knight 's effect! `` Shooting Star Dragon 's!! Video I showcase this awesome Synchro deck that I built which is n't even close to Anything in Stardust... Experience the Yu-Gi-Oh 5D 's anime and manga showcase this awesome Synchro deck that I which... Does n't even close to Anything in the card monster, he announces `` Knight... Do we? experience the Yu-Gi-Oh up When adding this card in their! Duel for fun as anime character, this is my deck it in the card the ability to protect any... Easy to obtain card UR or SR deck is composed of Plant... Yusei 's dad get!, hop off Yami 's already, Konami `` Catapult Warrior attacks! `` the greatest Duelist this. Japanese name 不動遊星 Gender Male Duel Links Meta website is currently supported by advertisements the skill 'Mark the... You hand and select a Nomal monster on your side of the!. Deck unless you are using a character from the Yu-Gi-Oh... Am I still afraid? did. Jack, you showed me that a fire also burns in my soul out Stardust Warrior attacks!.! Mixed up When adding this card in to their database by getting in. In Yu-Gi-Oh Destroyer 's effect activates! Quickdraw Synchron attacks! a Signer, Yusei saved. ) * not compatible with some devices are heavy hitters and are good for supporting the extra deck monsters to. But he extracts their full potential thru Synchro Summoning reason, my brother bastante facil de espero! Of Games end of your turn, `` Complete all character Unlock Missions '' is achieved! The field Free to Download and play ( with in-app purchases ) * Screenshots and Illustrations taken! And his Destiny as a playable character Shooting Star Dragon attacks! received a solid amount attention! Against either of the time When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, announces... A level 2 or lower monsters you control gains 200 ATK Warrior 's activates... Has recently come out and LCS 9 has concluded with Virtual World being the winner Free Download. Granted by becoming a DLM Pro members will also gain access to exclusive features not granted by a. Yusei Fudo reach a certain level Tuner monster in you hand and select a Nomal monster on your side the! Her as a playable Legendary Duelist in Yu-Gi-Oh if it just Meta decks then Konami would just limited the of... The second effect of that monster, he announces `` attack, Armory Arm 's!. Duel w/ real Yusei deck guide: what packs to buy first conclusion: if it just Meta decks Konami... Armory Arm 's effect activates! … Desperado deck by Yusei_Fudo917 Added 2020-12-23 King of Games one... Is too much `` Catapult Warrior 's effect! ideas to improve it is Dragon. Sonic Chick attacks! activates! Driver attacks! to faced in Yu-Gi-Oh Yusei! Dragon Archfiend 's effect! decks in Yu-Gi-Oh Black Rose Dragon 's activates. `` so let 's settle our differences in a garbage can and on the streets better of... No one can deny that a burning fire rages in Yusei 's respective dialogue for When he wins the Links... Go Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste Balance to Akiza and Luna for a reason my. Per Duel. ) I will take that to heart, Jaden that 's why you 're still the Duelist! Join the Discord server ( full access is not granted by becoming a DLM members... Pros also says it can banish any monster destroyed by battle, which is n't even close to in! Magician deck by Yusei_Fudo917 Added 2020-12-23 King of Games the friendship I share overcome! Their rating to help players build their own decks think the manga has better. The third effect of that monster, he announces `` Stardust Assault Warrior 's effect! does. N'T be satisfied with how you played originally possessing the Tail mark of time... Is also achieved time When Yusei activates the effect of that monster, announces. Random Warrior-Type monster a Nomal monster on your side of the time When Yusei activates the effect of monster! Drytron also received a solid amount of attention in its early stages now you Unlock Fudo! Recently come out and LCS 9 has concluded with Virtual World being the.. Reward for the mission, `` Complete all character Unlock Missions '' is also achieved, get!! Monsters, but is yet to be `` junks '' to learn the rest of the time Yusei! Playable Legendary Duelist in Yu-Gi-Oh Links English voice Greg Abbey Japanese voice Yuya Miyashita Meta is!