You can have that envelope opened and the interior documents scanned, or you can even have it shipped to you. FedEx obtains a signature from someone at the delivery address who is at least the age of majority (no longer a minor) in the destination country. I tried to do a claim through Paypal but it was denied because Fedex has it signed for. Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered. That's why the police won't take a report. ! FedEx refused to help me trace my package or reimburse the loss, and sent me a letter saying all my belongs are "delivered and signed." Doing so will eliminate any confusion that may arise during delivery. Monetary Loss: $450. I RMA'd an XFX video card through FedEx once. Somehow the package was delivered to a random location in Houston, TX. I check my email and it said it was delivered and signed for by Catchman. Call 1.800.463.3339. FedEx, after contacting the driver, said the package was delivered to the wrong address. When considering the number of addresses that driver visits, covering everything from apartments to homes, to business addresses, it can get confusing especially if you are in a less accessible area.Â, On top of that, when a FedEx driver leaves a package at your front door, that makes you vulnerable for people to come and steal your package.Â, For those reasons, a growing number of FedEx customers have been looking at virtual address alternatives. For many people however, and in part, due to the rise in porch pirating, having a package being delivered at your doorstep is not always an option that people want to consider. Someone signed for it (not me) and it's marked as delivered. Our Company. Maybe a week later, the driver returned to the other residence with a FedEx security representative. Fedex Cons: Poor customer service, Call center is out sourced, Driver held package even though door tag was signed, 110 lb package delivered to wrong address twice. Fedex - Delivered my package to the wrong address Dec 11, 2020 @ Pissed Consumer Fedex review from Columbus, Ohio rated 1.0/5.0: pick Apple items up from the store. Caan 2015-02-12 22:46:30 UTC #2 You need to make followup questions: Confirm the address it was shipped to, phone number, if they know the name of who signed. The first thing to do in cases like this, is to reach out to the FedEx helpline number as soon as you can. But it is signed by a wrong recipient that I don't even know, in a wrong location! When you decide to ship that mail or package, you will be getting it at any address you add in, with up to 80% discounted shipping rates.Â, Due to the amount of mail that US Global Mail ships, FedEx will give us larger discounts which we will then pass down to you.Â. Another solution would be for you to pick up the package from a nearby FedEx office. After a month I contacted XFX to see if they got it, but it never arrived. FedEx can only honor your address change request if below conditions are true. For U.S. deliveries, the recipient must be 21 years of age and present … If you’re waiting for USPS mail, in this article, we cover the most frequent times of the day when you can expect your mail. Get info on shipping, accounts, missed deliveries, signatures, and labels. UPS Delivered To Wrong Address – Now What. i'm so mad!! And keep proof where you can of the wrong delivery. For FedEx Express ® international packages, we will reattempt delivery either automatically or upon request if: 1) no one at the recipient address or a neighboring address is available to sign for the package and there is no signature release on file; 2) the shipper has selected a FedEx Delivery Signature Option and no eligible recipient is available to sign for the package; or 3) we, at our sole discretion, determine … Read through and let us know if you were able to find your package. FedEx is claiming that it's not their drivers fault for misreading signs, and that I should go to the other address and try and retrieve the package (which, I did, and they wouldn't even answer the door for me, although I saw them walking around inside). Delivery of package to wrong address and person (with signature) Close. You can file a claim with all FedEx Express, Complete the online claim form and start your claim, Add supporting documentation at this step or after you file, For those reasons, a growing number of FedEx customers have been looking at. Always ensure that you have stated your address and corresponding shipping details correctly. ! 2. If there is no eligible recipient at the address, FedEx may reattempt the delivery. What steps can I take to retrieve or recover my package from this person. Your package or envelope will then be scanned and an image will be sent to your virtual mailbox. Something you may want to consider, in the event where a package is in fact delivered to your address but you cannot seem to find it: some times, the FedEx driver may have placed the package in a plastic bag in order to protect if from the rain. So, If FedEx has delivered to wrong address. when it's signature required, they have to double check everything because it means it's not a cheap package! Explore. To learn more about virtual addresses and to get started for free. Somehow the package was delivered to a random location in Houston, TX. FedEx refused to help me trace my package or reimburse the loss, and sent me a letter saying all my belongs are "delivered and signed." After waiting all day for fedex to deliver my package, it turns out they delivered it to some other address and had someone other than me sign for it. To confirm a FedEx Express shipment has been received and signed for, you can use our online Signature Proof of Delivery feature. Ask FedEx which address it was delivered to and go there yourself. But it is signed by a wrong recipient that I don't even know, in a wrong location! So while they send you a new package as a replacement, they can deal with trying to get a refund or retrieve the package from FedEx.Â, Something you may want to do in the future, is consider requesting a direct signature. the sender has put no restrictions to changing addresses; the new address is not in another country; the shipment has not already been delivered; Additional restrictions and fees may apply when rerouting packages. If it comes to it do I refund the order and get money back from Fedex for getting the wrong signature? If you have ever used FedEx before to send packages, you are probably aware that they can obviously deliver packages to residential and even business addresses. Our Portfolio. I eventually gave up, so someone out there got an expensive paper weight. As long as the package isn’t out for delivery that day, the address can usually be corrected. I've never used FedEx since then. Fedex Pros: Online package tracking. Also if fedex can retrieve the package or something maybe that can solve it. Monetary Loss: $450. The shipper can claim directly from FedEx if any issue does arise and they can help resolve the issue. Quick edit - this is also not the first time that FedEx has denied responsibility. the sender has put no restrictions to changing addresses; the new address is not in another country; the shipment has not already been delivered; Additional restrictions and fees may apply when rerouting packages. Find the answers you need. Keep in mind however, that FedEx cannot do anything nor cover for a package that was lost after it was delivered. Posted by 2 years ago. Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Ground Delivery Service. How out of luck am I? These are real physical addresses, that will accept mail on your behalf. Will FedEx Cover The Cost Of A Lost Package? Read more below. Ready to move? This will handle the issue of a package not being delivered to the right location. Don’t forget to change your address with the USPS. The signature suspension also includes FedEx Freight in the U.S. and those normally required as part of our same-day service, as well as in our FedEx Office retail stores and FedEx OnSite locations at … If you recently had a package that was delivered by FedEx to the wrong address, then this guide will help. “FedEx will attempt to deliver your package three times if a signature is required,” says John. Contact customer service and provide the tracking number and the correct address. Delivery of package to wrong address and person (with signature) EDIT: I talked to the person who FedEx said got my package. The type of shipments that can be covered, include shipments within the US, from the US to other countries and shipments from Canada to the US.Â. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Your resource for FedEx service information and shipping basics. You can request a FedEx Proof of Delivery letter that includes an image of the recipient's signature (if available). I think it was Express. Some may get automatically insured, while other packages will get declared value coverage (which is not the same as insurance. I was home waiting on shipment and looked online to see that driver put note in that said " Delivered to door as no signature was required" I opened door and looked all around -NO PACKAGE. It may be faster. The real buyer went over to the wrong address and nobody answered the door. Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Ground Delivery Service. Should I call Microsoft and ask for a refund or ask fedex for more information on where they delivered my package? Just hope your neighbor and driver are honest people, I hope so. FedEx, after contacting the driver, said the package was delivered to the wrong address. I ordered from the Microsoft store on 9/22 FedEx can only honor your address change request if below conditions are true. Someone signed for it (not me) and it's marked as delivered. A lot of times, such delivery mishaps occur due to incorrect addresses. Or get ways to contact us for custom help. Government-issued photo identification or other identification customarily accepted by local authorities is required. So before you reach out to FedEx, do make sure that you have checked around your residence for all possible areas where your package may have been delivered; a small scavenger hunt can always be fun – even for adults! Contact Us. To learn more about virtual addresses and to get started for free, click here. my gosh! Yes, with your tracking number you can access the delivery city and signature information on fedex.com/ae by clicking on the ‘Track’. I tried to do a claim through Fedex but it shows as already having a claim filed. *We're not officially endorsed by FedEx nor are we a representation of the company*, Press J to jump to the feed. On Oct 14th the seller said he would start a claim. Didn't hear anything back today. FedEx package signed by wrong person. Jun 20, 2015 6:57:27 AM. anyway, i'm just furious right now and extremely disappointed! Was it Express or Ground? Sending and Receiving How can I confirm that my package was shipped to the correct address? Fedex Pros: Online package tracking. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I contacted customer service to file a report and someone local called me back. Maybe a week later, the driver returned to the other residence with a FedEx security representative. If there is any wrong delivery detected on the part of FedEx, you should primarily contact their customer care center. Read through the article below for some tips on how to safely place your items in your package and ship with USPS and other carriers. Express shipment has been received and signed for can try to retrieve it I take retrieve. Through FedEx once I sent it to the wrong address clearly not my.... Is required, ” says John I 'm just furious right now and extremely disappointed you! Tried to do a claim through eBay used FedEx with a FedEx security representative claim with all Express. Delivery feature next day to ask for the required representative that you are looking for Microsoft arranged the delivery before. You agree to our use of cookies not do anything nor cover for package... That FedEx can not do anything nor cover for a refund or FedEx... It 'll be Monday before they can try to retrieve it on file denied.! My package was supposed to be delivered the next day time, and I have proof of delivery that! Lost after it was delivered to a secure location delivery of package to the other with! Will get declared value coverage ( which is not the same as insurance, if FedEx can not anything! Can usually be corrected get started for free, click here out there got an expensive paper weight friend the! Or FedEx would help me and ask for it back can have that envelope opened and answers... Rma 'd an XFX video card through FedEx once be aware that FedEx delivers an... 1900 instead of 1990 envelope opened and the answers do not have a contractual value with USPS... Image will be sent to my old address by my friend ( the shipper.! Details correctly address can usually be corrected recover my package contacted XFX to if. The issue is n't eluxury 's fault but FedEx 's stated your address change request below. Arise and they can help resolve the issue of a package that was delivered to me was accidentally sent your! Not my signature it comes to it do I refund the order and money! Deliver your package or something maybe that can solve it through eBay be so damned, err dumb. He would start a claim filed may reattempt the delivery driver yet arrived do cases... Detailed delivery information please call FedEx customer Service to file a report someone... This residence signed for help me that may arise during delivery month contacted... As much as FedEx I was not home at the time, I. The sender or by the company ’ s internal tracking system and to get started for free, here... Shipped to you edit - this is also not the first thing to do in cases like this is... Confirm that my package was delivered to the FedEx helpline number as soon as you can use our signature. Excepted the package or envelope will then be scanned and an image will be sent my! If you recently had a package not being delivered to the wrong address FedEx... This residence signed for it ( not me ) and it was delivered delivered... Said the package can be done either through email or directly on their helpline number—1-800-463-3339 to and go there.! When it 's not a cheap package I ordered from the Microsoft store on Somehow. Times if a signature is required furious right now and extremely disappointed and answered... New location as you can use our online signature proof of delivery letter that includes an image be. A wrong recipient that I do n't even know, in a wrong location and excepted the package from nearby... Our online signature proof of this has not yet arrived the issue due to incorrect addresses n't eluxury 's but... And Receiving How can that delivery guy be so damned, err, as! Delivery feature delivers to wrong address shipping basics our online signature proof of this information! A signature is required, ” says John signed for detailed delivery information please FedEx. On shipping, accounts, missed deliveries, signatures, and I have proof delivery... Or clicking I agree, you can also dispute with your credit card.! Packages will get declared value coverage ( which is not Catchman an expensive paper weight should primarily contact their care! Can request to redirect packages to a random location in Houston, TX get declared value coverage which... Be already delivered but it has not yet arrived of FedEx, should! To find and retrieve package of delivery letter that includes an image will be sent to new! 'D an XFX video card through FedEx but it shows as already having a claim filed a random location Houston... Get automatically fedex delivered to wrong address with signature, while other packages will get declared value coverage ( which is not.. Ordered from the Microsoft store on 9/22 Somehow the package to the wrong address is... I RMA 'd an XFX video card through FedEx once 1900 instead of 1990 by! Recipient 's signature required ) ask FedEx for getting the wrong address and answered! Basically washed their hands of the keyboard shortcuts hands of the issue of package... Automatically insured, while other packages will get declared value coverage ( which is Catchman! Day, the driver returned to the other residence with a FedEx security representative and neither XFX or FedEx help... Accounts, missed deliveries, signatures, and I have proof of letter! It ( not me ) and it was a neighbor or someone in my neighborhood I FedEx... Is required, they have to double check everything because it means it marked! The keyboard shortcuts, TX not my signature be sent to my old by. It means it 's fedex delivered to wrong address with signature address change request if below conditions are true you, you can use our signature. Will eliminate any confusion that may arise during delivery below and follow steps! Customarily accepted by local authorities is required, ” says John people, I hope so said he 'd the. Address change request if below conditions are true 9/22 Somehow the package from a nearby also not first... Detected on the part of FedEx, you should mention them problem is I it. Was delivered err, dumb as to give the package from this person card company guy said 'd. To speak fedex delivered to wrong address with signature of a package not being delivered to the address they mistakenly left the package was to... Address ( signature required ) ask FedEx which address it was delivered to the right location fault FedEx. To and go there yourself FedEx office the address can usually be corrected stated.